Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407478 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
computerboy:

If it's new, it's super OK. If it's fairly used, it's still OK. That specs with core i5 is above 100k. I recommend you buy external fan if you intend using it for graphics demanding apps like games. One bad thing about AMD processors is that they can turn your laptop to pressing iron

Games? Yes like subway surf and maybe fifa N pes, Nd the rest not HD games like Dat, if I wan play I go go buy play station ... Just the usual surfing and more videos,..... Its fairly useed but really clean.... The fan u referring to is it the usual standing fan abi me no get

What about the battery life of amd processors
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Games? Yes like subway surf and maybe fifa N pes, Nd the rest not HD games like Dat, if I wan play I go go buy play station ... Just the usual surfing and more videos,..... Its fairly useed but really clean.... The fan u referring to is it the usual standing fan abi me no get

What about the battery life of amd processors

Even with FIFA/PES you still need fan and the kind of fan I mean is external laptop fan. You will keep the laptop on it while operating it. Google will help you more on that.

About battery life, my experience with my amd laptop was poor but I don't know about their modern processors
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2016
computerboy:

Even with FIFA/PES you still need fan and the kind of fan I mean is external laptop fan. You will keep the laptop on it while operating it. Google will help you more on that.

About battery life, my experience with my amd laptop was poor but I don't know about their modern processors

U Don kill me... 60k wasted
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IamNat: 12:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Please help me.

While i was upgrading my Window 7 to Windows 10,my system battery which is low already,went off. It actually went off while my files are been copied after which drivers will be installed and then other configuration settings will be done. Is there any implication for this or it will start where it stopped.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
IamNat:
Please help me.

While i was upgrading my Window 7 to Windows 10,my system battery which is low already,went off. It actually went off while my files are been copied after which drivers will be installed and then other configuration settings will be done. Is there any implication for this or it will start where it stopped.

Just try to continue when you charge it. then come back and tell us what errors you encountered
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IamNat: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2016
computerboy:

Just try to continue when you charge it. then come back and tell us what errors you encountered

Yeah,i did put on the system and it restored me back to my window 7 without any data lose,i guess it would have been very succesful had the system not go off.

Please is it only through the internet that i can upgrade to windows 10? Cant i get the software in a disk like othrt once i use to buy?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femarse: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2016
I bought a free DOS laptop I installed crack window 8.1 on it which is fine other than. I have to activate it every three month cos the activator i use expired nearly every 3 to four month that is kmspico, is there an activator that will activate it permanently secondly window 10 upgrade always pop by should I upgrade or do a clean install ? or should I stick to the window 8.1 which works perfectly fine
system spec
HP 500g ROM 2gig RAM Intel
I bought it brand new
thanks

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
IamNat:

Yeah,i did put on the system and it restored me back to my window 7 without any data lose,i guess it would have been very succesful had the system not go off.

Please is it only through the internet that i can upgrade to windows 10? Cant i get the software in a disk like othrt once i use to buy?

Of course you can. Where are you based?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
femarse:
I bought a free DOS laptop I installed crack window 8.1 on it which is fine other than. I have to activate it every three month cos the activator i use expired nearly every 3 to four month that is kmspico, is there an activator that will activate it permanently secondly window 10 upgrade always pop by should I upgrade or do a clean install ? or should I stick to the window 8.1 which works perfectly fine
system spec
I bought it brand new
thanks

For activation, try "Microsoft tool kit" latest version.
For Windows 10 upgrade, I advice you get the CD or download the software and upgrade with it instead of upgrading online. Remember some people still experience power issues on windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IamNat: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
computerboy:

Of course you can. Where are you based?

I'm in Ogbomoso,how can you help in getting it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femarse: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
computerboy:

For activation, try "Microsoft tool kit" latest version.
For Windows 10 upgrade, I advice you get the CD or download the software and upgrade with it instead of upgrading online. Remember some people still experience power issues on windows 10

thanks, did you advice i upgrade or stay put to working window 8.1?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Springz(f): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please can you explain this 'Windows licence', i got a message that mine will expire next month.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
IamNat:

I'm in Ogbomoso,how can you help in getting it.
I can't help there but surely there are software vendors around. Just ask
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
femarse:

thanks, did you advice i upgrade or stay put to working window 8.1?

Windows 10 is very tempting to upgrade to but a lot of people are having battery issues. You can upgrade if you don't care how long your battery lasts or you might even be lucky to escape the power issue
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Springz:
Please can you explain this 'Windows licence', i got a message that mine will expire next month.

You'll have to reactivate your windows. Which software did you use to activate it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Speaking of batter issue microsoft better fix it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Springz(f): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2016
computerboy:

You'll have to reactivate your windows. Which software did you use to activate it?
I didn't activate. Was I supposed to at some point?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Unseen(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
femarse:
system spec
I bought it brand new
thanks

Please, How much did you buy the free Dos laptop and where?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Omoobava(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
I bought a new laptop with no Operating System (4gb Ram, 500HDD). Which OS should i install and how do i get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omoobava:
I bought a new laptop with no Operating System (4gb Ram, 500HDD). Which OS should i install and how do i get it?

Windows or Linus and you can get both from your nearest software vendor
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jobhuntng: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello
..please I need help. my laptop just stopped turning on. when I put in my battery, the battery indicator turns on and the laptop itself doesn't turn on...if I put my laptop charger too, it doesn't turn on
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thomsyne:
Most effective way to stop automatic updates on Windows 10

www.themchub.com/effective-way-stop-automatic-updates-windows-10/

Did a similar process on my windows 8.1. The link was helpful. Does the meter thingy cover onedrive i.e automatic upload of document saved in the onedrive folder?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Unseen(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omoobava:
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Omoobava(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Unseen:

89,700 on Konga
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femarse: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Unseen:

i bought it from jumia for 60k back in 2014 it's around 85k now same laptop at jumia
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femarse: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
computerboy:

Windows 10 is very tempting to upgrade to but a lot of people are having battery issues. You can upgrade if you don't care how long your battery lasts or you might even be lucky to escape the power issue

thanks so much window 8.1 is perfect on this system I will stick to it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
please I use a fake windows 8, but I want to install windows 8.1 or windows 10. But I don't know if I will lose my documents and files, as I don't have an external hard disk to back up my files. The question is: Please will I lose my files if I install a higher windows operating system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
please I use a fake windows 8, but I want to install windows 8.1 or windows 10. But I don't know if I will lose my documents and files, as I don't have an external hard disk to back up my files. The question is: Please will I lose my files if I install a higher windows operating system.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oguguah:
please I use a fake windows 8, but I want to install windows 8.1 or windows 10. But I don't know if I will lose my documents and files, as I don't have an external hard disk to back up my files. The question is: Please will I lose my files if I install a higher windows operating system.?

No you won't

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
computerboy:

No you won't
Thanks man. I'm grateful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.