Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407740 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Good day my people. Pls apart from HP and Dell that people do talk is a good brand of laptop, pls is Lenovo a good brand as well ? Is it also a good buy ?

Thanks for your reply.

People don't reply to one's issues and concerns here ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adebowale1616:

People don't reply to one's issues and concerns here ?
Sorry Adebowale1616.... People do reply, it's just that the (response) is at there leisure time. Most people responding also have other issues to attend to. so let bear with them and also appreciate them.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Good day my people. Pls apart from HP and Dell that people do talk is a good brand of laptop, pls is Lenovo a good brand as well ? Is it also a good buy ?

Thanks for your reply.
Mr Adebowale,
Hp is like MTN : it's every where u go
dell is also a good product
Lenovo is also good but my only issue with them is that there accessories are sometimes scarce in some location.
Apart from that Lenovo is a good product
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vasgas:

Mr Adebowale,
Hp is like MTN : it's every where u go
dell is also a good product
Lenovo is also good but my only issue with them is that there accessories are sometimes scarce in some location.
Apart from that Lenovo is a good product

Okay, thanks bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adebowale1616:

Okay, thanks bro
What the specification of the system?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vasgas:

What the specification of the system?

Its not as if I have seen one in particular, just thinking I should go for it since the Hp and Dell I have been seen doesn't meet my specs...my specs I have seen so far are far away higher than my budget...new ones.

But iam now thinking of going for UK used, most of them meet my specs with lesser prices, just that I dont know if uk used are also good because I av never bought anything UK used before, I do think they are always giving problems and doesnt last longer.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ihinmi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please is this one OK for graphic design and gaming.

And is the price not too high

frankobobby:

8460p is better for you. I'm using 8570p (12gb, 500hdd)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Adebowale1616:

Its not as if I have seen one in particular, just thinking I should go for it since the Hp and Dell I have been seen doesn't meet my specs...my specs I have seen so far are far away higher than my budget...new ones.

But iam now thinking of going for UK used, most of them meet my specs with lesser prices, just that I dont know if uk used are also good because I av never bought anything UK used before, I do think they are always giving problems and doesnt last longer.
Okay, Mr Adebowale
I don't have much knowledge about UK used Device
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Ihinmi:

I guess it IS USA used
are u getting it online?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ihinmi(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Yes, I am getting it online at shopinverse

Vasgas:

I guess it IS USA used
are u getting it online?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Ihinmi:
Yes, I am getting it online at shopinverse
okay
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by frankobobby(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ihinmi:

You need to add to that 4gb ram and if possible get SSD instead of the regular HDD
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Evaz900(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Please, My hp running on windows 10 shows blue screen and error that I should contact windows.com/stopcode .
I don’t know much about computers.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Evaz900:
Please, My hp running on windows 10 shows blue screen and error that I should contact windows.com/stopcode .
I don’t know much about computers.

That's the evil of Windows 10 (1909)..... Unfortunately, you would have to hit the nuclear button..........

And just downgrade to Windows 7, tíll Microsoft confronts & finally fixes the demons in Windows 10........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
This has been a blessing to me ,it can be of help to you too https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Evaz900(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

That's the evil of Windows 10 (1909)..... Unfortunately, you would have to hit the nuclear button..........

And just downgrade to Windows 7, tíll Microsoft confronts & finally fixes the demons in Windows 10........

Thanks alot for the reply, I guess it’s back to windows 7 now.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pls help, Microsoft rolled out the newest windows 10 update[2004] to me through the windows update in settings saying 'download and install'
Will it download only features or turn on previous feature of version 1909
And what is the size and like how muche data can be used
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
chidoziekingsley:
Pls help, Microsoft rolled out the newest windows 10 update[2004] to me through the windows update in settings saying 'download and install'
Will it download only features or turn on previous feature of version 1909
And what is the size and like how muche data can be used

2004 is just 10.5 mb. it will add new features.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
2004 is just 10.5 mb. it will add new features.
thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olajydeey: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
My windows button refuse coming up..
Any solutions?..

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ameddy1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ihinmi:

Is okay for graphic design

Don't forget I buy Paypal funds,Cashapp,Zelle,Bitcoin, Neteller,Venmo,Gift cards, payoneer
With good rate
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls what are the things to do on laptop after purchase before using it ? I mean in terms of activation, installation etc

And how can I transfer all my files and data from my old PC into the new one ?

Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good day my fellow Engineers.

I'm currently working on a laptop, the initial problem was it will power on and will not display.
I later service it and it's power on then it came up with it's display.

After coupling it, I notice that it didn't come up again, this time around it was not powering up again.
Pls ideas o

CC
Lexusgs430
Adewale1603
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Vasgas:

I'm currently working on a laptop, the initial problem was it will power on and will not display.

After coupling it, I notice that it didn't come up again, this time around it was not powering up again.
Pls ideas o

CC
Lexusgs430
Adewale1603
i don't really know much on hardware repair levels, cos am not an engineer, i specializes only on softwares issues. but from my little ideas on hardwares, if a laptop will power on, but not display, it indicates lots of things, a bad ram module would not make a laptop to display on powering it on. if the laptop motherboard is getting to the end of its life, that is also one of the symptoms that it would be exhibiting, sometimes it would power on but no display, sometimes it would display. the laptop will be overheating including the processor, fan might not start. if it eventually spoilt, then it would stop powering on. since the laptop already came to life after servicing it, but failed to power on again after coupling it, hope you did not omit somethings or make a mistake in the process of coupling it, or some componet got damage in the process
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Vasgas:

Pls ideas o

CC
Lexusgs430
Adewale1603

If i was you, i would make a reversal of steps taken...

A clip might be off or wrong connection........ Unscrew and backtrack..........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Adebowale1616:

Uk used system has its own advantages and disadvantages just like every other thing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Adebowale1616:

uk used system has its own advantages and disadvantages, just like every other thing

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If i was you, i would make a reversal of steps taken...

A clip might be off or wrong connection........ Unscrew and backtrack..........
Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pwettybella(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please help me, My MacBook Pro touchbar 13 inches. suddenly went blank, They said I should get a new screen. I want to know how much for the screen. thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2020
pls help i have hspa universal modem i used to connect to internet without problem earlier this year but now its to slow but if i want to download things using internet download manager it downloads very fast what may be the problem.
is it network problem or bad reception because i use nokia suite with the same sim card(MTN 3.5g) and it is very fast
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
pwettybella:
Please help me, My MacBook Pro touchbar 13 inches. suddenly went blank, They said I should get a new screen. I want to know how much for the screen. thanks
Hello Pwettybella,
What was the amount the technician gave u
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
chidoziekingsley:
pls help i have hspa universal modem i used to connect to internet without problem earlier this year but now its to slow but if i want to download things using internet download manager it downloads very fast what may be the problem.
is it network problem or bad reception because i use nokia suite with the same sim card(MTN 3.5g) and it is very fast
Hello chidoziekingsley,
Have u try another network?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.