Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407819 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Johnwick64: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Please guys,my windows 10 now freeze if I am watching videos online after some minutes (Microsoft edge and chrome) I won't be able to move the mouse so I would off it with the power button.If I return to watch it again,the same problem persists
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikoli: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Please I bought a new here laptop with Windows 10. But I can't install apps
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nosaghae(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Pls how can I Unlock this Spectranet Zoom CPE Router to work with other networt. Thanks

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by TuborTee143: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hi guys, is it possible (by any means) to retrieve files that have been permanently deleted on the system? Say like 1 year ago. Please recommend a good disk recovery if any ��
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sheggsliveth: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mirallas:
Hello, my system crashes when I'm using it and displays this screen. How can I fix it or can anyone help me fix it

If you like format from now till tomorrow you will be getting the same problem...check your ram, hard drive, VGA or processor if you using desktop....unmount and reseat them.it will surely work...but in most cases is the ram.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adesuntim95(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Fam!

I need your help with my PC.

While I was playing music, it freezed, the only thing I could do at that moment is -press the power button so I could restart the system. Unfortunately, the screen starts showing black screen and now it will just boot for few seconds then switch off.

Any solution pls?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Adesuntim95:
Hello Fam!

I need your help with my PC.

While I was playing music, it freezed, the only thing I could do at that moment is -press the power button so I could restart the system. Unfortunately, the screen starts showing black screen and now it will just boot for few seconds then switch off.

Any solution pls?
Thanks in anticipation.
perform a hard reset first
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.
3. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
4. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
5. Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
6. With the battery and power cord unplugged, press and hold the
Power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors.
7. Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the laptop, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.
8. Press the Power button to turn on the computer.
The computer starts normally or a startup menu opens.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Abkid(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
please sir am using asus eepc 1000h can it be upgraded to window 10 sir
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Iyassokaka(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
[b][/b] GET YOUR VISUAL MACHINE OF ANY CHOICE OF LOCATION YOU DESIRE AT A LOW COST
Tel: +2349033159586
Email: iyassokaka@gmail.com
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kapelvej: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please guys, is there any way of getting microsoft office for free ?
Please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Abkid:
sure
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by preciousoto: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
THE PRICE OF AN AUGMENTED REALITY APP FOR BUSINESSES
https://blog.hslu.ch/majorobm/2021/04/23/po-price-augmented-reality-app/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 02emrys(m): 3:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning,please does anyone knows where I can get laptop without ram and hard disk and operating system very cheap in computer village?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2021
Abbeykabir2:
Good morning my computer gurus, I have this system that was given to me, a samsung series 5 ultra, on which was written that it has nvidia gt 620m but I couldn't find a nvidia panel on the system and if I right click on desktop it only shows the Intel graphics panel option.
Please what can I do to make use of the dedicated graphics

Hi…
Go to https://drp.su/en
There you’ll download a small utility that’ll scan your system for missing drivers.

It’ll present you with “automatic” and “expert mode”, click on “expert mode”.

Once you’re in expert mode, you’ll see a list of issing drivers. Simply uncheck the rest leaving only the NVIDIA driver.

On the left pane, click on the “software” tab, a list of softwares appear, kindly uncheck everything there… except you need some junk software whose language is only in Russian
grin

Ok, so still on the left pane, go back to the drivers tab. Then install that NVIDIA driver.

Click on install, then have some patience… your screen may blink during the process.

Before you go through all this trouble, press the start button on your computer, then type “DXDIAG”, and hit the enter key, check each tab for NVIDIA, it’s probably installed… if you can’t find any, then go through with the process above.

If all else fails, kindly hit me up smiley

*cheers**
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2021
Abkid:

Hismiley

You sha want to kee this lappy grin

Your Asus eepc 1000h can carry windows 10 32bits. The system must have 2GB RAM as well.

You can look through my previous posts on how to perform the installation.

If the only process seems long, kindly contact for installations at a token fee.

*cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2021
TuborTee143:
Hi guys, is it possible (by any means) to retrieve files that have been permanently deleted on the system? Say like 1 year ago. Please recommend a good disk recovery if any ��

Hello…
One year yaf tey oo grin
Just kidding doesn’t matter how long as long as the hdd is working.

If your hard disk is healthy or not so damaged and you haven’t had multiple hard disk formats, then yes, there are good recovery tools like aseus data recovery and recuva.
Both work in similar fashion.

Simply install the software on your computer, connect the HDD(to be recovered) to the system >>> scan the HDD with the software >>> wait for the world to endgrin (patience) >>> results with a long lit of files appear >>>Now connect anther hdd to your laptop [ don’t disconnect the first one you connected] and simply move recovered files into it.

So, you see! Simple? Yes. complicated? Depends on the level of recovery.

If all of that sounded like Greek to you… I can help… just a teeny tiny feesmiley
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SuffKid(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
Hi! I’m having problem with my Toshiba core i3 satellite. I can’t use it or power it up without a charger � and sometimes charge up to 100% but whenever I unplugged the charger it abruptly shuts down.

What could actually be the problem please??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
SuffKid:
Hi! I’m having problem with my Toshiba core i3 satellite. I can’t use it or power it up without a charger � and sometimes charge up to 100% but whenever I unplugged the charger it abruptly shuts down.

What could actually be the problem please??

Hi…
Most likely the battery needs replacement.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Am having Bluetooth problem unable to search for other devices, after installing some Bluetooth drivers, done everything possible, av even check YouTube videos done everything dey asked but Not working � WHAT ELSE CAN I DO??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 6:08am On May 09, 2021
komols856:
Please i need your help. i have installed window 10 Home edition successfully on my laptop since last month and i have as well activated it too. But now a pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. That i should go to settings to activate the licence key, though the window is showing activated from the system properties from the control panel. Please what should i do to stop that message from appearing, or stop it from expiring or to make it never to expire at all since i do not have a licence key with me. i used a software to activate the window 10 after installation and it was activated successfully, yet the pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. Even after trying to click on the link
provided for me to enter the license key to activate the window, it does not open as it will kept just rolling up and down without opening.

How do i renew the window before it expires please.

Secondly, how do i get a genuine free licence key for window 10 ?.

I thought once window 10 is activated, it does not expires again nor ask for the licence key.

Professionals here, please i need your assistance and professional solution on what to do to save the situation.

Thank you kindly for your anticipated responses.

Use another activator to rearm...... Ever heard of kmspico.........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by komols856: 10:06am On May 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Use another activator to rearm...... Ever heard of kmspico.........

I used kmspico to activate it and it was activated successfully but pop up message kept appearing that the license will expire on 4th June 2021
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On May 09, 2021
komols856:

I used kmspico to activate it and it was activated successfully but pop up message kept appearing that the license will expire on 4th June 2021

When it expires, rearm it......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2021
Sologzy:
Am having Bluetooth problem unable to search for other devices, after installing some Bluetooth drivers, done everything possible, av even check YouTube videos done everything dey asked but Not working � WHAT ELSE CAN I DO??

model of laptop?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Gadgetsmartng1: 11:53am On May 09, 2021
Cool!!

But do you know you can sell any gadget for free on https://gadgetsmart.ng,

http://gadgetsmart.ng has 10 times more serious gadgets buyers than any other platform in Nigeria.

> https://gadgetsmart.ng/posts/create
> Upload your gadgets
> start receiving calls
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by FxExpo(m): 3:05am On May 10, 2021
Hello Engrs in the house, can window 7 professional be upgrade to window 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 3:18am On May 10, 2021
FxExpo:
Hello Engrs in the house, can window 7 professional be upgrade to window 10?

What's the model of your laptop?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by FxExpo(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2021
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your laptop?
Dell D530
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2021
FxExpo:
Dell D530

ok these dell laptops always come with a separate Bluetooth card not attached to the wireless card.

other models like D620 and D630 also have this separate Bluetooth card, and it's not all of them that always come with it, you have to buy it and install.

This is how it looks like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dimeji248(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
Please guys I couldn't find Bluetooth on my Compaq cq58, what could be the problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
Laptop.
udemzyudex:

model of laptop?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2021
FxExpo:
Dell D530

sorry my initial post is not for you I thought I was replying Sologzy

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.