Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407839 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nigeriaiscasted: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:

It is because you're seeing more HP than Dell and again there are more refurbished HP in the market.

If you go to a sellers store, before you see 2 Dell,you must have seen like 20 HP laptops.

True.

Ok quick one between a hp folio and a dell E6430 i7. Which will you prefer?for someone who wants to go into mild YouTube video editing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

True.

Ok quick one between a hp folio and a dell E6430 i7. Which will you prefer?for someone who wants to go into mild YouTube video editing

Which of the folio?

9470 or 9480
Cos the 9470 is 2nd gen while the 9480 is 3rd gen.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Udemzy05:

Which of the folio?

9470 or 9480
Cos the 9470 is 2nd gen while the 9480 is 3rd gen.

9480 my daddy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

9480 my daddy

I made a mistake in my other post,the 9470m is 3rd gen while the 9480m is 4th gen.

I'll suggest you go for the 9480m.

You get more battery life , keyboard light and it looks sleek too.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Udemzy05:

I made a mistake in my other post,the 9470m is 3rd gen while the 9480m is 4th gen.

I'll suggest you go for the 9480m.

You get more battery life , keyboard light and it looks sleek too.

Noted my sweet daddy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Save money on these popular Microsoft products.
Delivery is instant (digital download)
Comes with product keys.
You can also just use the product key to activate your existing Microsoft accounts.

- Microsoft windows 11
- Microsoft windows 10
- Microsoft Office professional 2021
- Microsoft Office professional 2019
- Microsoft Office 365 (permanent and for 5 devices)
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2021
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2019
- ESET Internet security (product key valid for 1 year)

Office 2016 keys available (limited)

Office Visio 2021 & Office project 2021keys available

WhatsApp : 07033879157

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Hmm
How to solve this

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Binancian:
Hmm
How to solve this

Shut it down, then power it on and keep pressing the f12 button.

You will see a list of boot device, check if you will see anything like HDD among it( name of the hard drive)
If yes,then you need to install a new operating system if no, the hard drive has shifted from it connector,you need to connect it back.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by scott83: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Pls my fellow nairalnders, I need your help. I bought a brand new laptop recently. Trying to install some apps on it but not installing after successfully downloaded them, it was only showing error when it got to 80%. What do i need to do for them to be installed and functioning well? It is an ssd laptop, window 11, no DVD writer drive.

Thank you all.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by RosyIsBlessed: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please guys does anyone know how to edit pdf file to make corrections of something?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YMBBA: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Please I need help. My computer does not have wifi adapter so I can't connect to the internet how do I go about this?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by parkervero(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
IGD2:
Save money on these popular Microsoft products.
Delivery is instant (digital download)
Comes with product keys.
You can also just use the product key to activate your existing Microsoft accounts.

- Microsoft windows 11
- Microsoft windows 10
- Microsoft Office professional 2021
- Microsoft Office professional 2019
- Microsoft Office 365 (permanent and for 5 devices)
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2021
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2019
- ESET Internet security (product key valid for 1 year)

Office 2016 keys available (limited)

Office Visio 2021 & Office project 2021keys available

WhatsApp : 07033879157
How do you intend to deliver it? I want to do clean installation of Windows 10 how much is it? Can you deliver it to another state other than where you are ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
parkervero:

How do you intend to deliver it? I want to do clean installation of Windows 10 how much is it? Can you deliver it to another state other than where you are ?

It is a digital download, you will need access to internet. A link will be sent to you (along with the product key).

Windows 10 Pro is 9500

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Immality(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please I need urgent help, my MacBook refused to bolt properly because the Enter key is not pressing , the Enter key is actually working but it does not work when using it here.

Please I neee help, I recently converted it from IOS to Windows..

Please any solution?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Abbeykabir2(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Good morning tech gurus in the house, pls after doing a security update on my windows 10 laptop, anytime I switched on the laptop it gives like 8-10 beep sound before it display and I tried uninstalling the update I did by going to programs and feature then uninstall update, that particular update, when I click on it nothing happens but if I click on others, it will show uninstall option. Pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by truthCoder: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Abbeykabir2:
Good morning tech gurus in the house, pls after doing a security update on my windows 10 laptop, anytime I switched on the laptop it gives like 8-10 beep sound before it display and I tried uninstalling the update I did by going to programs and feature then uninstall update, that particular update, when I click on it nothing happens but if I click on others, it will show uninstall option. Pls help

The issue might not be the update.

Beeps are usually error notifications especially at BIOS level.

Google your laptop make and 'beeps' to start investigation
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by littleguy444: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good evening great techs I have been trying to install Mavis beacon on my pc. i downloaded it on my phone and sent it to my PC I was able to install it but after opening for the first time it keeps displaying product key stuff, I am now confused i have tried 2 different software already from different sites but still same result please help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Purehuman(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
I have a problem with my windows 10. I ran an update and since then it’s not been booting. I deleted the update and it’s still not working. I tried automatic repair and it’s still not working. I want to reinstall a new OS but I have a lot of important documents on the system and it’s annoying to see those documents go.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saviourk: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening house,for over two weeks now,my search box in my Del laptop (E6430)has refused to work as usual.I have tried all possible means, even troubleshooting in order to rectify the issue,but to no avail.

So, I'll appreciate any solution that will help In rectifying the problem.

Modified:The problem has been solved.All thanks to Google.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Abbeykabir2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Saviourk:
Good evening house,for over two weeks now,my search box in my Del laptop (E6430)has refused to work as usual.I have tried all possible means, even troubleshooting in order to rectify the issue,but to no avail.

So, I'll appreciate any solution that will help In rectifying the problem.

Modified:The problem has been solved.All thanks to Google.
Pls how do you solve it? Is it a permanent fix?
I have similar issue
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Purehuman:
I have a problem with my windows 10. I ran an update and since then it’s not been booting. I deleted the update and it’s still not working. I tried automatic repair and it’s still not working. I want to reinstall a new OS but I have a lot of important documents on the system and it’s annoying to see those documents go.

You can reinstall the operating system without losing your important documents.

The only thing you will lose is your applications.

Just don't delete the partitions.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saviourk: 4:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Abbeykabir2:

Pls how do you solve it? Is it a permanent fix?
I have similar issue
Not a really a permanent one.Mine issue was search box not typing.

So,I used this method on the pic.

Nb:But when you restart it may stop working again, just create a task to run this program every time you start the windows and your good to go.

This is the link to the post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmanager/cant-type-in-windows-search.html%3famp?espv=1

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Abbeykabir2(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Saviourk:
Not a really a permanent one.Mine issue was search box not typing.

So,I used this method on the pic.

Nb:But when you restart it may stop working again, just create a task to run this program every time you start the windows and your good to go.

This is the link to the post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmanager/cant-type-in-windows-search.html%3famp?espv=1

Thanks bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saviourk: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Abbeykabir2:

Thanks bro
Your welcome!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Purehuman(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

You can reinstall the operating system without losing your important documents.

The only thing you will lose is your applications.

Just don't delete the partitions.

I reinstalled my operating system but I have an issue with drivers. Can I get any recommendations for free driver downloads online?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Purehuman:

I reinstalled my operating system but I have an issue with drivers. Can I get any recommendations for free driver downloads online?

Search for it with your laptop model number
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Purehuman:

Most laptop manufacturers can run a diagnostic test on your laptop, once you log unto their website.........

Try that free method (so long as your WiFi drivers are still installed).............
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Purehuman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

Search for it with your laptop model number

Thank you. I have done that. It worked.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by glorious614: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
This was helpful
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Daintydan: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Good day everyone. I'm not a techie savvy person and I'm using my laptop because my phone screen broke. My laptop I'm using now is consuming a lot data even when I'm not surfing the the net, it can consume up to 1.5 or 2GB in one hour. The thing runs like an open tap. What could be the problem and how do I solve it? Please I need help.

Thank you.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jonnathin: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
I bought an chrome book 11 and it's display this

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.