Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (406909 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mosh2035(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
How to speed up your computer boot up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbXtW-00Kc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mosh2035(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
How to successfully clear temporary files stored on your Windows computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfurzfMXUQ8
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=computerboy post=78698369]

System WiFi cannot connect to mobile hot-spot. I can't even turn it on to search available network. The issue started when a friend open the laptop cux he forgot to fix the speaker cable.

If probably the cause is a cable not perperly connected, how do I fix it myself?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
laptop model number and pictures?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Jefferyzz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wu get m2 ssd to sell for a cheap price like 256gig
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
computerboy:

laptop model number and pictures?
Dell Inspiron 1750
This whole issue started after I open the system. Pls help me.
I have reset the system yet it won't turn on and I cant update any driver since there is no means of connecting to Internet.

Never mind computerboy. I trouble shoot the WiFi network and I was required to turn it on via keyboard. It is working
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mywifiext: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2019
PHP Training in Chandigarh Awesome Information….. thanks for share…………….
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by veevictor: 3:12am On Jun 27, 2019
All engineer in the house...pls i need ur help.
My laptop go blank whenever i on it. Window 10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by amidel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kindly help.

My system has become so slow that it takes over 15mins for it to boot.
Opening a file takes like 5mins.
And the CD ROM doesn't work anymore.
What should I do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obynocute(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ever since I formatted my system from its follow come windows 10 os..
Na so my system begin dey missbehave, from freezing to applications dat where running smoothly b4, slowing down,etc
I'm just tired..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Harryfrosh: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please I need link to download Window 10 pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Harryfrosh:
Please I need link to download Window 10 pro

go to getintopc.com and search
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Harryfrosh: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2019
After downloading window 10 pro with my phone yesterday... I transfer it to my 32 gigabyte flash drive and insert it to my dell latitude E6540... 8 gigabyte ram and 1 terabyte rom... I try installing the window 10 but it not working so I decide to switch off the system and on it back... But to my surprise... System is stuck in diagnosing... Since yesterday afternoon... Everything is fine... Ram and hardisc... But it won't boot up... And I don't know what else to do... Please kindly help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2019
amidel:
Kindly help.

What should I do?

hard drive is heavily fragmented if not already dying
Go and buy a new drive, if possible get an SSD this time and do a clean install of windows. you'll be back to normal
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Harryfrosh:
After downloading window 10 pro with my phone yesterday... I transfer it to my 32 gigabyte flash drive and insert it to my dell latitude E6540... 8 gigabyte ram and 1 terabyte rom... I try installing the window 10 but it not working so I decide to switch off the system and on it back... But to my surprise... System is stuck in diagnosing... Since yesterday afternoon... Everything is fine... Ram and hardisc... But it won't boot up... And I don't know what else to do... Please kindly help

You already corrupted the one you have installed. And you can't install windows like an app from a flash drive, you'll have to copy it to desktop or use the flash and do a clean install from BIOS/UEFI
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kennykg(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
my HP g6 is on windows 10
it sucks data like fan yogo even when im not downloading anything nor software update I'm aware of.
i notice on my network meter the data usage gulps 1gig within 20mins.

i always stop windows update from administrative >services > windows update

but still sucks my data.
plz help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Fr33born(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
amidel:
Kindly help.

My system has become so slow that it takes over 15mins for it to boot. Opening a file takes like 5mins. And the CD ROM doesn't work anymore. What should I do?
If you backup your important files and format your system, you go dey alright.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alphaNomega: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
amidel:
Kindly help.

What should I do?

Format the system. You have a virus
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alphaNomega: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
kennykg:
my HP g6 is on windows 10
it sucks data like fan yogo even when im not downloading anything nor software update I'm aware of.
i notice on my network meter the data usage gulps 1gig within 20mins.

i always stop windows update from administrative >services > windows update

but still sucks my data.
plz help

Set your WiFi connection s "metered connection"

It is windows update that is zapping your data.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Cashrill(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
i tried updating my win 10 to 1903, after downloading, to some point i got an error with code 0x8007003. please anybody with idea on how to fix this cos i have spent data of about 3.52gb already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kennykg(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
alphaNomega:

Set your WiFi connection s "metered connection"

It is windows update that is zapping your data.

thank you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kapelvej: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello my chiefs, please how do install a driver for my webcam , ASUS laptop windows 7. I , I have never used the webcam since I bought it, but when I tried it today, it says the device driver not found. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Martosman: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please someone should help me out.
How can I install windows 10 OS on Lenovo x131e chromebook. (ThinkPad)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alfa0: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=computerboy post=37605331]
Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST BUILD
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)[/qu

Good day,

please i have a laptop with windows 10 OS and direct x 11.3 ,i wish to upgrade it to direct x 12 but i do not know how to do that.

please i need help on this.

thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Greatzeus(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Harryfrosh:
Computer boy did you just asked him to copy an .iso file to a desktop or a flash drive shocked boss no fall my hand oh lol grin
First you cannot install Windows on a PC( hard drive) that also contains the installer( windows O.S .iso file) because during installation all files on the drive are erased. You can only install Windows from external sources eg DVD or USB.
Secondly,you can't copy your Windows.iso file to flashdrive and connect it to your PC so as to use it installing Windows because it is not bootable. You have to make the flash bootable by using third party software like Rufus to burn the .iso file to the flash drive .
Harryfrosh,copy the windows.iso file to your desktop ( For easy location) or anywhere on your PC
Download Rufus for PC
Open Rufus
Click on Select to add the file ( windows.iso file) to Rufus
Click start
Beep sound is made when done
Leave your now bootable flash connected to your PC
Restart your PC,while booting Press F12(Dell) or F9(Hp) continuously,to go to boot menu
When boot menu appears,select CD/ DVD/ USB
Your PC will now boot from your flash
Windows installation begins, follow on screen instructions to successful format your system and install new windows.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Greatzeus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Martosman:
Please someone should help me out.
How can I install windows 10 OS on Lenovo x131e chromebook. (ThinkPad)
The same way it is installed on other computers or laptops.
Get windows installation DVD or download and burn to flashdrive.
If your PC doesn't have disc drive use external disc drive or USB port with Flash drive
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Greatzeus(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=alfa0 post=80090704][/quote]
Do you even know what direct x does? Your direct x 11 is okay for anything that requires direct x to function,I mean anything and I stand to be corrected.
Or just a simple Google search will give you a link to download latest version you desire,you shouldn't even ask a question like this if you are old enough to own a laptop.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Greatzeus(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
kapelvej:
Hello my chiefs, please how do install a driver for my webcam , ASUS laptop windows 7. I , I have never used the webcam since I bought it, but when I tried it today, it says the device driver not found. Thanks
Go to Google type the name of your computer model and the driver you want eg Asus **** webcam driver download for windows 10
Make sure you click the Dell link
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kapelvej: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Go to Google type the name of your computer model and the driver you want eg Asus **** webcam driver download for windows 10
Make sure you click the Dell link
thank you so much. Please what is the Dell link

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.