Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407455 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adinije(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who knows the cause of this?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IAmRoot(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=renewable1 post=82537926][/quote] use kmspico to activate it again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Henryxm: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good day guys, I'm a Microsoft licence key dealer. You can contact me for bulk windows 10 PRO activation keys today @5k also Windows Home to Pro key too... Thanks. Henryextraordinary@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Adinije:
Who knows the cause of this?
it's usually cause by a hardware error or installation of incompatible softwares, it's a common issue on windows and quite popular and can be easily fixed by rebooting your system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I'm having some problems with 2015 windows 10 on some systems. I installed Corel draw x3 on the systems and suddenly the start button stopped working on all of them. I tried going back to Windows 7 but the system can't boot from DVD when I insert the windows 7 disc only Windows 10 works. how do I fix this?
Please make sure your apps (Corel draw etc) make use of the same architecture as your pc i.e x32 or x64, if the issue persists try installing a different version of Windows 10

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Saheed69:
Hi computerboy and other guys that help on this forum thanks for the good job you are doing.

Please I just bought this laptop on Saturday HP Pavilion 15-cs0053cl and I want your candid opinion on the battery performance (I still have the chance to returned it)

Watching film with battery Saver 6 hours
Watching film with full performance 5 hours
Browsing the internet with battery saver 5 hours
Browsing the internet with full performance 4 hours.

Is the battery OK?

Thanks
To be honest it's quite okay, I won't say impressive but it's totally okay since most laptops can't seem to exceed 4-5 hour mark before shutting down
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2019
lilachiever:
Hi, I'm having issue installing Corel Draw X5 on my Compaq CQ56 operating on Windows 10 Pro... it's asking me to install/update to .net framework 3.5.

I've tried YouTube videos but the stuff still won't update.

Help Please...
You have to install the .net framework 3.5 or higher, it's a necessary component for the app to run

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2019
abujamal:
Computer gurus should help me out,
I was trying to install apps into my system on Window 10 through DVD ROM but the system did not even display anything. When i tested the DVD ROM with video cd it worked fine. Pls, what should i do
open the cd and you'll see the setup file inside the drive, try running it and if doesn't work, shut down your system and change your boot order by pressing f9 (works for most hp laptops/systems) make sure to select the Cd drive and it'll try booting from there. But my candid advice installing windows from a CD-ROM is not advisable, it's quite slow and you can run into a lot of errors its preferable you download the ISO file and make a bootable USB drive.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fungirl89(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
My hp laptop shakes each time I turn it on before inputting password and when I want to play a movie or listen to songs, the VLC or other player starts shaking too. Every other time, it's normal. Pls what can I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sundaybukkie(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Please Guys I have a HP 15 notebook with the body parts especially the base housing badly broken.. I HV being searching online where I can probably get a new housing for the system somewhere around Ibadan,Oyo,ilorin and Ogbomosho... Any one who hv the casing in stock within this location should kindly quote this comment...
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mikeycharles(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
fungirl89:
My hp laptop shakes each time I turn it on before inputting password and when I want to play a movie or listen to songs, the VLC or other player starts shaking too. Every other time, it's normal. Pls what can I do?
what do you mean shaking?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Maxim69: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello fellas, please I have a mini laptop (hp pavillion)on windows 7 (home premium). The system was a gift to a friend of mine by a spanish guy who left this country. Now for over 3 months this my friend hasn't be able to operate on the system due to language barrier. The system language is in spanish language. All efforts to change the language from Spanish to english hasn't been fruitful. We have tried to change it from control panel but we couldn't find solution there. Please can someone give hints to help out. Thank you. Can someone help me on how to change the language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Maxim69:
Hello fellas, please I have a mini laptop (hp pavillion)on windows 7 (home premium). The system was a gift to a friend of mine by a spanish guy who left this country. Now for over 3 months this my friend hasn't be able to operate on the system due to language barrier. The system language is in spanish language. All efforts to change the language from Spanish to english hasn't been fruitful. We have tried to change it from control panel but we couldn't find solution there. Please can someone give hints to help out. Thank you. Can someone help me on how to change the language?

the windows was installed as Spanish. you can't change language. You'll have to reinstall Windows with English. all files would be lost to make backup
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by gahdfrey(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Am trying to install ghost recon but I keep getting error message
“Data error (redundancy check)
Any one know a solution to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ebenezary(m): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2019
please, wonderful people, help me out the window 10 pro cant see my android phone and other android phones - the phones will be ON and OFF in "THIS PC" and l will not be able to share the internet connection on the phone with the laptop neither be able to transfer files. please help this thing is driving me crazy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sundaybukkie(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2019
I HV d same issue with my window 10 enterprise... It w never read any Android phone connected... But not until last week, things just started working out fine,I can now connect any Android without frequent disconnection and connection.... I actually did nothing to remedy it..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Maxim69: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
computerboy:

the windows was installed as Spanish. you can't change language. You'll have to reinstall Windows with English. all files would be lost to make backup
. Thank you, I will look for engineer to fix this.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Michael1905(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST BUILD
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)

I have clean dell latitude 7470 HDD 224/RAM 8GB core i7 for sale
Call: 09066007660 for further info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Scholar212(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good afternoon, some of my apps just stop working on their own despite still showing as installed on the system.. First it was Photoshop then VLC and some few others, don't know if it a virus issue since the avast has expired
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by CapedBaldy: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maxim69:
. Thank you, I will look for engineer to fix this.
your can reinstall the OS without losing your files. just don't click format.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MARVELLOUS04: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
BookShop™
Sell your book direct-to-readers and earn more profits, get paid faster, and maintain control of your work. Sell your book.

Metadata Optimization
Get your book to be easily searched and found on Amazon, Google, and other popular online destinations. Get discovered.

Book Marketing Services
Partner with book promotion experts and learn how to sell your book like the pros. Get noticed.

Facebook & Instagram Ads for Authors
Promote your book on Facebook and Instagram—two of the most popular social platforms. Find more readers
Contact Marvtech Network Solution
email:marvtechnetworksolution@gmail.com
+2348077824698

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Odinakatechboy: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by evandez(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening house my system sudden shows a vertical line with hitting on the floor or any hard contact.... Pls how do I solve this problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Princejebs(m): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

Try another charger first,I think it's the charger. I have 3 different chargers. One of them doesn't charge ,it only powers,that is when plugged,the battery will not charge but it won't reduce either. It writes " Plugged in,not charging"
I am facing exactly what you just wrote.
I have been using my system for more than a year without replacing the Ba3 with a new one, I was using it like a desktop.
So today, I decided to change the Ba3 but the Ba3 is not charging and not reducing. I have tried a friend charger with it and is still the same thing.
When i remove the Ba3 and plug it directly, it turn on and the the Ba3 Icon was writing 255% shocked shocked
Please help @computerboy and others.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Greatzeus(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Princejebs:

I am facing exactly what you just wrote.
I have been using my system for more than a year without replacing the Ba3 with a new one, I was using it like a desktop.
So today, I decided to change the Ba3 but the Ba3 is not charging and not reducing. I have tried a friend charger with it and is still the same thing.
When i remove the Ba3 and plug it directly, it turn on and the the Ba3 Icon was writing 255% shocked shocked
Please help @computerboy and others.
You should have taken your laptop along to where you bought the battery,so that you can test it immediately. The seller would have helped you troubleshoot if the new battery is bad or it's your AC adapter or from your PC .
From what you wrote up there about your battery icon showing 255%, even when you have removed the battery,the fault might be from your PC motherboard because when you disconnect battery, battery icon doesn't show %, it only shows "AC plugged in".
Take it to an Engineer,let him test different adapters,with and without battery connected. He will be able to know if the fault is the battery or adapter or PC.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Casemiro(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please I need help!

I was working with my laptop then all of a sudden the screen started becoming dark gradually from the bottom to the top! it's completely blank now!

since morning it happened, no hope now. Please what could be the cause and what should I do to fix this!

I was working on an urgent document before it happened.

I have removed the battery, disconnected it from charger, removed all cords and held the power button for at least 30 seconds.

I have done so severally but no improvement.

Please help!

Is there a way I can connect the laptop to an external screen like desktop without accessing the blank screen?

Please help, I'm depressed right now
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Princejebs(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Greatzeus:

You should have taken your laptop along to where you bought the battery,so that you can test it immediately. The seller would have helped you troubleshoot if the new battery is bad or it's your AC adapter or from your PC .
From what you wrote up there about your battery icon showing 255%, even when you have removed the battery,the fault might be from your PC motherboard because when you disconnect battery, battery icon doesn't show %, it only shows "AC plugged in".
Take it to an Engineer,let him test different adapters,with and without battery connected. He will be able to know if the fault is the battery or adapter or PC.
I was able to charge the battery with another system and after inserting in my system, everything is working normal, the system has no issue, its working perfectly. The only only problem I am having, it's not charging and not reducing.
I will take it to a engineer tomorrow. I hope it's not mother board. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.