Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (33100 Views)

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by emamos: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that Nigerians will soon see the fulfilment of his election campaign promises.
He spoke on Wednesday in Abuja while receiving university students.
The president assured Nigerian youth that his government’s anti-corruption campaign would secure their future.
In an address to members of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) who marched to the presidential villa to pledge their full support for his anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari promised that he will do his best to place Nigeria well on the way to becoming the nation of their dreams.
“Everything you have asked for are the things that will make for a good country, and what we are after is a good country, a country where our youths can have a future and a hope,” the president said.
“We are totally committed to building a country where our youths can realize their full potential.
“You can be assured that your welfare and well-being are topmost in our minds and very soon you will see the things we have promised come to fruition.
“During the campaigns, change was our slogan, but today it is no longer a mere slogan, it is now a reality and we will see it in every facet of our lives.
“The youth will feel it, the adults will feel it and old people will feel it and we will get the country of our dreams,’’ the president, who was represented by his Special Adviser (Media & Publicity), Femi Adesina, said.
Mr. Adesina later received a document addressed to President Buhari from the NANS President, Tijani Usman Shehu, and promised that the president will look into their requests.
In his remarks, Mr. Shehu said the students were united against corruption, cybercrime, prostitution, human trafficking, drug abuse and other anti-social vices.
“Nigerian students demand that our future must be secured and we strongly believe in the President’s zero tolerance for corruption,’’ he said.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/189429-nigerians-will-soon-see-the-change-i-promised-buhari.html
lalasticlala

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by nikkiking(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oga oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Start the change by declaring your asset as you promised„feeding children once a day,defeat boko haram and dash 5000 to his NL sai baba brigade

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are seeing glimpses already my President. And we (The positive souls) know you will still do more..... God bless you and grant you good health to achieve it all sir. Nigeria shall be great again.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by 1miccza: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes we will start seeing it when we die of serious hunger... #iranu#yeyedeysmell

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by acenazt: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
We shall see
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by dialfa: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
I see it already

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by emekamn(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
1miccza:
Yes we will start seeing it when we die of serious hunger... #iranu#yeyedeysmell
bros abeg personalise your post #we# *# I #*

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by 1miccza: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
emekamn:
bros abeg personalise your post #we# *# I #*
You don do am for me now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by osaslord500(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
sadq
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Ofunaofu: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Baba, we are already feeling it

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Neemcie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
In Shaa Allah

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by lordtosan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are already seeing the change you promised sir.
You are the first president to delay nominating your ministers for this long and leaving the various ministries dangling on the throes of directionlessness. That's the change

you are the first president whose core appointments have greatly run foul to the spirit of federal character enshrined under chapter 2 of our constitution, favouring only your region and have put a razor in the unity of Nigeria. That's the change.

You are the first president who keep blaming his predecessor and touring round the world like a rock-star every passing day without focusing on the task of governance for which you were elected. That's the change!
You are the first president to have denied all the promises you made during your campaign after some i.diots voted you in. Thats the change.

mr president sir, you are indeed a change. I thought Jonathan was the most clueless president we have ever had until you buhari came into power. Jonathan cluelessness pale against yours with all due respect.

224 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by DankemzI(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Still Willing?
Keep calm and Watch Buhari Willing

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Bishop4bella(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Start the change by declaring your asset as you promised„feeding children once a day,defeat boko haram and dash 5000 to his NL sai baba brigade

Leave sai baba and his assets because it does stop him from doing bad or good.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Captainswag225(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahaha, only apc supporters will believe dis... This man is a liar, a dictator, tribalist.... I pray for southern nigeria under his rule. Wicked Buhari.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by chrisbaby24(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok oo....we dey....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by emekamn(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
1miccza:

You don do am for me now
Ah! ejo o! do am by 'yasef' biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by psucc(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Baba how soon is the soon? It's already #100days

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
How many "I wills" are we going to hear in this administration??
It's getting too much!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by sammyj: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good to know coming from our amiable working slow and steady president. Gof bless Nigeria God bless PMB! !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by 1miccza: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
emekamn:
Ah! ejo o! do am by 'yasef' biko
No worry you don already do am
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by dionjimmy: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by ignis: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Baba one chance has spoken.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by ichidodo: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
The hell is he on about? What a hopeless illiterate excuse for a President..

25 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by jideprof: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
I Pray O. And Thats Its Not A Negative Change
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by kingobozy: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are patiently wait your excellency. Rome was not built in a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy

SOON
I WILL
I SHALL

nonsense government run by a chartered abokey

25 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by ardeks(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
The best thing I guess a sensible Nigerian should do right now is to pray that God almighty makes it all easy and possible for him. Baba, I pray that may every good thing you have in mind for this gr8 country come to pass. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Bonapart(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Amen
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Aitee1: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Government of "I will "
Government of "soon "
Government of "body language "
Government of "in the fullness of time "
Government of the "north for the North & by the north "
Change in need cheesy cheesy cheesy

54 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.