Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church (2353 Views)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
An Evangelical Pastor from Brazil, Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, has been reportedly arrested for raping his faithfuls, after convincing them to suck his penis saying that it contained "Sacred milk".

The controversial pastor who persuaded his followers to practice MouthAction because it was the way he preached the word, says that his milk was sacred, his penis was blessed and that "the Lord had consecrated it with divine milk of the Holy Spirit."

Read more>>>http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/09/my-semen-is-sacred-holy-milk-pastor.html

Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked
disgusting!
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Chykeboss(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
h
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by QueenEdna(f): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is no pastor, bt an agent of d devil.
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
LOL

MR ANGEL, BLOW THIS TRUMPET ALREADY..

SOMEOF US ARE TIRED OF THIS USELESS AND PERVERSE WORLD..
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Keepshining(f): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
And you called this one a pastor? Hell No! He is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by goodmorning40: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Later they will say human beings are higher species. Even animals know better
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
disgusting!
Hmm
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by dsquare33: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is demonic and highly occultic.
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by psucc(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really pity our women who are ready prey for these God-forsaken men.
Re: My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by nwakaibeya1: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seek FOR the unbeleivable power&which is LIGHT,MANTLE&POWER>many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 / Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. / Glory Dome: 10 Things You Need To Know About Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.