Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,822 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44144 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by honeybunny: 3:45am On May 28, 2008
How come everyone is talking about shifi n zeal? How bout tunde? have y'all seen theposter in their new album. He looks tech! Meanwhile, apologies to the house, but i gotta say my mind. Emad, i've bin reading ur posts among all the posts n i'v been wondering bout u, whether u r a comedian or really the stupidest person on this forum. At first i thot u were just a wannabe , then i thot u were just jealous and longing to be with stars. Dat's why you can say garbage like Zeal is ur boyfriend and xpect us to believe. who dash monkey banana? I happen to REALLY know STYL+ crew (unlike you) personally and anyone who knows them , knows that shifi only recently started keeping his hair. Dat picture is with Nike of COOL FM and is recent. Secondly, Sunky , mekoyo and Joey are wonderful guys with great skills. Only an idiot like you can wonder why they should have facebook accounts. Who on earth doesnt have a facebook account? What the hell r u talkin about? Babe, quit playa hatin STYL+ crew , claiming nonsense lies and go get a life of ur own!! Stop spoiling our forum!!!!! cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:18am On May 28, 2008
hummmmmmmmmmm Honeybunny
I has alllllllllmost forgotten about these boiz before you stepped in to remind me

Well go and ask Zeal Yourself, grin grin he dated me i dropped him because he was too Cute

I wanted to take a stop at Shifi but that hair did not go down fine, he begged me to stay. i said no!! adamantly

Well i would really like to see the new poster in order to see what Tunde looks like recently , he dropped me a note few days ago to say he was hot.

Well After all is said and down i will not spoil my day by answering the rubbish about being a Wannabe, spoiling the forum and all that shit about playa hatin because you seem to be the only one who thinks i hate styl+ everyone else knows i am an Avid fan, so whateva beef you have please take it some where else. kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2008
lol @ emad and hunnybunny. . . .shifi, my love, whatever happened your hair, i don't like it oo . . .i love the natural cuteness you have!dreadlocks!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think tunde is nice as well, i like the way he talks. . . wink wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaybaby(f): 1:24pm On May 28, 2008
yea Tunde gat a very nice Voice!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by mi3(f): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2008
LOL @ Codec!! Shifi dey bully dem indeed!

Recently i've reeeealy started likin Shifi, dude is fiiine!! but for the longest time i was crushin on Zeal, oh well, Shifi is hawtness sha tongue,

and this one wey dey claim say Shifi dey beg her, HMMM, oya oh
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by funkystanl(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
Why are all of you biased bros tunde i go for you jare
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by francessby(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
is shifi
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 02, 2008
All of them are on the same level.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

All of them are on the same level.

stillwater i dont beleive that , some are more equal than others
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by maxwizzy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
zeal is easily the finest in styl-plus.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by timmfikk(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
I think The three of them are looking good nice and cute, but God have reasons of bringing them together and lets believe thats the fact. Well my best among the group is Zeal i like him for his voice and also his nice looking good dreadlok, and also cool and natural chocolate guy.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2008
Emad:

stillwater i don't beleive that , some are more equal than others

Sorry I don't see any distinct quality that would make me go like wooowwwww!!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by prayciouz: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
hot angel,e be like say you don the craze for shiffi before they post this topic oh? no worry,i go try collect the guy phone number for you.but till then, take am easy abeg!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by prayciouz: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
tunde is good,shiffi is better while zeal is the best!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Riskie(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
Zeal is OBVIOUSLY the best looking grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sima(f): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2008
tunde's gat an okro lukin face. . . tongue
shifi aint bad. . but zeal is my
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sexytee1(f): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2008
obviously it's zeal, dont u get,he's so cute nd av dis babyish look.oh my God am tripping, aw i wish i can marry him,did i say marry?plis dont tell him.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by fasttrack(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2008
sexy tee, whats good
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2008
does any one have recent pictures of my boiz? please post,
it is such a long time since i saw them
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by MrCrackles(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2008
none of them BUT ME!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kemisuga(f): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2008
Here is the answer to your exam questions.

SHIFI, is the most handsome
2nd is Zeal
3rd is Tunde

Anybody dat does not follow this arrangement failed the exam.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by cutey04(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2008
gosh all the guys are gud but i like zeal he is cute nd adorable ,tunde is my best singer
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by cutey04(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][color=Black][/color]preyciouz i second ur motion that shifi is gud tunde is better nd zeal is better
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by catalincia: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
zeal is more handsome. infact, i luv him
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by walttt(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2008
snazzy, me's agreeing with u. Zeal is the most handsome. wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by oklinks: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sley4life(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2009
styl plus should release more songs
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Amigoz(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2009
I like the quiet lookin ones

so itz Zeal 4 moi cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Virgo83(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ Poster

You should have added a poll to this post, though it isn't late yet.

Answering the Question isn't something hard seen they say is believing, Zeal is the most handsome among the three
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sley4life(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2009
tunde
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by selphine: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
zeal,zeal, he is so so handsome with his baby face , nice lips, sexy eyes oh my God , he is the best with his nice voice like those of his group .he is so so handsome.
my sweet zeal kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by glt: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
those guys are o.k but i think i'll prefer Zeal smileycos he looks more cut than the other two sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.