Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44137 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kuffy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2005
Well to be factual they all got good looks.As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.From Tunde,Zeal,Shifi ,,,,lets say the truth these guys are hot and i admire them so much.Their kind of music.I sang 'runaway' to the girl i was wooing and she went wow.Shows the power of creativity.To hit the nail in the head i think the most hansome is ZEAL.ZEAL's got the looks.And thats thats the criteria......handsome as in looks
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2005
Thank you kuffy, yay!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by nana(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2005
zeal,zeal,zeal tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Greatpeter(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2005
I'll pick Shifi.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sj(f): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2005
i think shifi is the finest and he's more mature
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2005
i think ZEAL is the cutest. I mean they're all handsome but zeal is more charmingly sexy and Gosh! i could just eat him up wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2005
kuffy:

Well to be factual they all got good looks.As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.From Tunde,Zeal,Shifi ,,,,lets say the truth these guys are hot and i admire them so much.Their kind of music.I sang 'runaway' to the girl i was wooing and she went wow.Shows the power of creativity.To hit the nail in the head i think the most hansome is ZEAL.ZEAL's got the looks.And thats thats the criteria.handsome as in looks
way to go Brother! Thank God for the power of music and our Nigerian musicians!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2005
No try am o, i go wound you  grin cheesy @ ocho
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2005
okay, start to pull ur wrapper, tie am for head. na fight be we dey so! cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2005
i don do all dat b4, we no dey waste time from where i come o, i just dey wait make u show cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2005
when them kick us commot, we go talk true!i dey behind u abi u no dey see mi?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy craze naim dey worry you cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2005
ocho:

i think ZEAL is the cutest. I mean they're all handsome but zeal is more charmingly sexy and Gosh! i could just eat him up wink

Hey! Don't steal my bar of chocolate! angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2005
that's okay girl, u ,scorpioand I can share him!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2005
ok Ocho, i hear you. just the three of us and no other person or else...... cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2005
Excuse me, I don't share!!! angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2005
k, cool then. you can have him when we're thru,(and i dunno when that will be) cheesy that way you won't have to share him with anyone grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by spencer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2005
Shiffi is cool because of his hight but Zeal top the list
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Rolly: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2005
i think they are all handsome and the have great voices. personally, i think tunde is more handsome
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2005
tell shifi to get rid of his beard , then maybe he'll get more votes
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by WesleyanA(f): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2005
shifi w/o his beard is still not as cute as zeal imo.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2005
Tru Dat!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by debbielove(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2005
i love the guy tongue cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2005
debbielove:

i love the guy tongue cool

Who?!!!! angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Joan2(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
To me Shifi is the most handsome
if u are looking for a real man
Shifi is it
He looks more mature than the rest
He is the kind of man u can proudly show off
I want to bet he can be able to steal the show anywhere
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by star(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2005
zeal is simply amazing. Despite the fact that he is dark in complexion. What would have happened if he was lighter. He's fun and lively. He's also young and charming.. he's the best
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by oyinkan(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2005
like the saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i prefer ZEAL he has babyface and he is always smiling
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2005
just what i think about the cute zeal!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by oyinkan(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2005
let stop the arugument ZEAL HAS IT ALL
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by star(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2005
They were in a show lately at NLNG Limited in Bonny Island Rivers State. The show was something else. I had the opportunity to see Zeal and take some pictures. You need to see the guy face to face. This one is not screen make-up or bl-bla... He is even cuter than on video. He is so cute-- I cant explain. All the babes were screaming for him... He is also down to earth, not pompous...
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by prettyH(f): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2005
Honestly i don't think zeal is all dat. But guess diff strokes for diff folks. Think shifi is da cuttest sha.At least he is fine. Just finished watching "call ma name" and those other two are just allowing shifi chop up sha.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 17, 2005
shiffi is hotttttttttttttttttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.