Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? (2483 Views)

5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its an old 9ja song in yoruba, it talks about the head knowing tomorrow.

The chorus is something like....ori lo mo lola ori lo mo ola..boya ma..Lola lola ori lo mo ,......etc

i think the singer is lightskinned.

Anybody got a clue?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by sladimeji(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nicki minaj ft drake

1 Like

Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
sladimeji:
Nicki minaj ft drake
lol be serious na
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by sladimeji(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
girl4rmspace:

lol be serious na
i really don't know..nice pic..u look great
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by nikkiking(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bob marley and the wailers undecided.
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
so much for getting help from nairaland
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
sladimeji:
i really don't know..nice pic..u look great

thanks
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by demolinka(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
I think his name's bongolypso. I no sabi d title, maybe ori. Try YouTube.
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by dayleke: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
" Ori agbe lo n gbere pade agbe lona o...
Ori aluko lo n gbere pade aluko....
Ori mi tete gbere pade mi lona ooooo,
Boya ma d'olola Lola ,
Ori lo mo oooo"

That's the chorus right there....

It's a real oldie....
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by dayleke: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Its an old 9ja song in yoruba, it talks about the head knowing tomorrow.

The chorus is something like....ori lo mo lola ori lo mo ola..boya ma..Lola lola ori lo mo ,......etc

i think the singer is lightskinned.

Anybody got a clue?

The chorus is on ur thread
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
dayleke:

The chorus is on ur thread

Yeah thanks but that has been covered long before now
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by dayleke: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Yeah thanks but that has been covered long before now

Lol,
Just saw it jare n thot I should contribute too..
But wait o, no one named d song...
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by handsomeres: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Advertise Your music ,video,web and products for free
Hello guys this is a new platform for advertising music, video, web, and all other products for free
We are based on good adverts we post you ads all around our website and also other website, our aim is to promote products, to our user satisfaction we’ll like you to visit our advertisement platform click here
www.advert.ajehcompu­tercenter.com.ng to see our ads, holla spaces are free now place your ads now before it’ll be occupied
NOTE: Best Advert Promo Coming Soon In six days time interval holla to get yours to be the best
you can still visit our official website www.ajehcomputercent­er.com.ng for more news
Still have any problem? Contact us at Support@ajehcomputer­­center.com.ng
or click here
https://ajehcomputercenterblog./2017/07/18/advertise-your-music-video-web-and-products-for-free/
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
dayleke:

Lol,
Just saw it jare n thot I should contribute too..
But wait o, no one named d song...

It's ori by bongolypso
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by dayleke: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

It's ori by bongolypso

Ok, cool...
I was thinking of an original one from even way back b4 I was born...
It's one of those evergreen songs...
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by dayleke: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

It's ori by bongolypso

And how are you doing today?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Lovetinz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's one if those oldies that is so old no-one remembers who started it..
The Credit usually goes to Mr/Ms Anonymous. wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better Wizkid Or Olamide? / NAIJAWIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT: The Best Of Reminisce & Olamide / DOWNLOAD MP3: Hotkid - Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.