Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• (1033 Views)

Bringing Ice Cream To The Sun / War Of Conquest- A Song Of Ice And Fire Fan Fiction/aar / At The Ice Cream Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
THE QUANDARY
Asoegwu S. Yvonne

Email: yvonnex1994@gmail.com

Word count: 4,725

CHAPTER ONE

Midtown, Houston, TX
Marie’s apartment
6:30pm

Lisa watched with amusement while her sister turned the whole room upside down in search of the perfect dress for her date with Omarion. She made no attempt to help. Her sister would not think twice on any of her choices anyway.

She hoped Marie would arrange the room herself just as she was destroying the orderliness.

"Finally!" Marie exclaimed as she held out a little yellow dress in front of her.

"Thirty minutes left." Lisa reminded her while gazing at the table clock.

Marie gave her a cold stare but said nothing. She would still need her to iron the dress and do her make-up. Talking back at her would mean doing all by herself and that would be too much for her in such a little time.

She sighted her shoes and selected a four-inch heeled black sandal from the collection.

"Clean and iron these for me, please" she instructed her as she dropped them on the bed and hurriedly pulled at her clothes.

"A bowl of ice cream for that"

"I'll get you two. Just get them ready" she called as she slammed the bathroom door behind her.

She had been waiting for this opportunity and wouldn't want her inability to keep to time to spoil anything.

She met Omarion three months ago in the restaurant where she works with her best friend, Valerie, and they'd all gone out a few times together.

Now he wanted a date, a real date with her and she couldn't wait.

They would clink their wine glasses and drink to their friendship. Then she would lower her voice and with the sweetest voice she could fathom, she would ask him out!

Well, she wouldn't call that being desperate. Only Africans see that as one and she was glad that although her mum was a Nigerian, she had never in her twenty-four years of existence set foot in an African soil and she wasn't being referred to as African either.

The only things she knew about Nigeria were stories her mum told her as a kid before she died which were already fading, then the few books she had come across in libraries written by some Nigerian authors.

The door bell rang just as Lisa made a last touch on her face.

"He's here". She announced in a sing-song voice as Marie fumbled for her clutch bag on the bedside table.

She quickly made for the door but Lisa beat her to it.

"I thought we've been through this" she lectured. "This is not your first date, so stop acting all chili pepper like you'll die if you don't set eyes on Mr. Handsome in the next five seconds".

Marie smiled and swallowed. She made a mental note to deal with her sister once the date was over. For now, she should enjoy teasing her while it lasts.

Lisa closed the door behind her while Marie paced the room. She heard the doorbell again and voices accompanied.

Her sister was at the door already. Unable to wait, she slid through the door and down the stairs.

"Oh, here she comes." Lisa announced giving her a face only both understood.

The gown stopped just above the knees, revealing her long legs which had a silver anklet at the right. The anklet matched with the bracelet and necklace she adorned.

Her hair was neatly packed into a bun which laid emphasis on her oval shaped face and pointed nose.

Her sister Lisa succeeded in applying a light make-up on her face- not too little but enough to be noticed.

"Wow!" Omarion inhaled. "You look stunning." he exclaimed looking her all over. That was what she wanted and she was glad she was getting that effect.

"Thank you. You look good too. “She smiled.

He was clothed in a simple round neck long sleeve shirt and black pants with black shoes. She instantly felt she was overly dressed.

But that was what she wanted, so she slammed the thought off her head and stepped out as he made way for her.

The cool evening greeted her skin once outside. She realized she'd for too long been in the warm comfort of her apartment.

"You sure you don't need a jacket?" he asked when she unconsciously caressed her arms.

"I didn't think the weather would change all of a sudden..."

"Here" Lisa intervened with a black jacket, cutting her off.

"You're such a darling."

"Yeah, right. Just don't forget my stuff." she responded, not interested in the endearment.

Turning to Mr. handsome she smiled once more.

"Enjoy your evening" before she slammed the door.

Once inside the car, he started the engine and waited for her to wear her seat belt.

They drove in silence for some minutes before he decided to save them with some music. He selected his best track 'Speedin' by Omarion and set it on repeat.

Marie heaved in gratitude.

"So... where are we going?" she asked for want of something to say.

“Uhm… someplace simple but nice”

She nodded and focused her eyes on the window.

After a while, he stole a glance at her and realized her eyes were closed. She was obviously singing the song.

"You like it?"

Her eyes opened and she turned to look at him, confused.

"The song"

"Of course. Though it's old, it's still one of my best tracks".

"Really? Is it the song or you just like the guy?"

"The guy is good but that's not all. I guess I love it more because its cool, perfect for all weathers."

She finished with a smile which he reciprocated.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
He drove into the parking lot of a building. Only then did Marie realise that they'd arrived at their destination.

The drive wasn't boring afterall, she thought as she got down from her side, jacket in left hand.

Pasting a smile, she walked ahead while he followed. The inside was quite simple and nice like he promised. She felt a sharp contrast to the cold weather outside.

They found a table by the window and placed their orders.

"How's Valerie?" He asked while working on his shirt button.

"Oh... She's good. She's been off for few days. She has flu. Hopefully she'll resume tomorrow". She finished off as the waiter arrived with their meal.

He said a short prayer and they dug into the foodn, dropping a sentence or two every now and then.

The meal over, table cleared, glasses of fruit wine in hands; they savoured the cool music which seemed to make the wine better than it was.

Marie eyed him with the corner of her eyes. Something was in his mind. He was probably searching for the right words.

Well, she was going to give him the opportunity once she was done with her confession. Now was her time.

"Omar" "Marie"

"Wow" she exclaimed with unease.

"I guess you should go first." She offered.

Gosh! Where was her confidence running off to?

"Ladies first." Omar reminded.

"No, I don't mind. Go on" she insisted, setting her wine glass on the table.

"Alright. If you insist." He paused. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I've been meaning to let you know for a while now." He shifted his gaze from her wine glass to her face.

"He should just say it already!" She screamed in her thought.

"I like Valerie." He muttered loud enough for her to hear.

Silence.

Did she hear that right or her mind was at one of its tricks? He must have asked after her friend.

"I told you she's fine." She whispered, unsure of herself.

"No, not that. I mean... I think I've fallen for her." He chuckled.

"I wasn't sure until yesterday. I just don't know the best way to tell her. I don't want to scare her off, so I was hoping you could help me out."

"Wow!" She exclaimed a second time that evening. "I really don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this." She laughed uneasily.

Of course, she would never have dreamt of his confession. Here she was, thinking of the best way to give her love speech to Mr handsome and he was falling head over heels for her best friend.

It was obvious she was prettier that Valerie, so why wasn't she the topic of their discussion at the moment?

"Yeah, I know it’s sudden." He responded after observing her but seemed not to notice anything off.

"Well, leave that to me." She managed a smile.

"Thank you."

Silence.

"Your turn." He voiced.

"What? Oh... I almost forgot." She needed to come up with perfect plan B immediately.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your achievement... You know, the new car, though you refused to drive in it today." He grinned and shook his head.

"Come on, you already did that over the phone."

"I know I know. I feel better saying it in person. So accept my greetings."

"Thank you very much. Dont worry, next time you'll even get to drive the car." He joked making her smile.

Next time, she would probably be the chaffeur while he handled some silly businesses behind with Valerie.

"Set to go." He asked, gesturing at her glass of wine. She downed the rest of her wine.

"Give me a minute. I want to use the restroom." She stood and catwalked away, ensuring to give her hips a full swing to the awe of Omar.

Once inside the room, she stared at her image long and hard. Then she washed her hands and reapplied her lipstick.

She wasn't going to give up easily. She always gets what she wants and this situation wasn't going to be any different.

The drive back was worse. She wouldn't look in his direction.

"You sure you're good?" He had to inquire after a while.

"I'm fine. I just feel a little tired. Its late, you know." He nodded.

The music was becoming boring and annoying to her. It went on playing about speed whereas his car was almost crawling.

The excuse was that it was late and he needed to be extra careful, coupled with the fact that he had a damsel whom he needed to drive home safely. She heaved a sigh when he eventually changed the track to another. He must have felt the same way too.

The door banged shut and Lisa knew her sister was back. She scrambled to her feet and moved to the stairs just as Marie was ascending.

"How did it go?"

"Good."

Nothing was good about her countenance as she brushed past and into her room, locking the door behind.

Lisa wasn't going to knock at the door. She would wait till she comes and tells her all about her date. It wouldn't hurt to give Marie few hours of rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
CHAPTER TWO

Two weeks later
Greens Road, Houston TX
Alonti Cafe and Catering.
11:47am

The smiling sky had suddenly turned gloomy with a promise of cold showers.

She didn't consider taking an umbrella with her a necessity before leaving home. She had other things to worry about.

Many things were going wrong for her at the moment.

She had been placed on probation in the restaurant for skipping shifts three times in a row and once serving a customer a cup of salty coffee.

The heavens led down torrents of rain and she was drenched before she run to the nearest shelter. She cursed repeatedly under her breathe.

It was freezing outside, so she ran into the cafe and headed to a table. Placing the wet jacket on the table, she stroke her arms to produce warmth.

Thanks to the long sleeve blouse she ended up picking after ransacking her closet that morning.

A cup of steaming coffee would do her some good, so she signalled to a waitress who was already in her direction. She ordered it the way she liked it- creamy. It arrived soon.

The rain wasn’t showing sign of stopping soon. She would as well give up work that day. Her 'you are fired' speech might have been prepared a long time ago. She was sure of it this time.

She would sit still and order a proper late breakfast. The stomach soldiers were beginning to rise in protest.

The waitress returned to her table, this time with a plate of French toast and fried egg.

"A plate more of cottage fried potatoes and fried egg please."

The waitress gave her a cold are-you-so-dumb-that-you-couldnt'-place-all-at-once stare before leaving.

Marie stood out through the window. The brunette was the least of her problems; if she was at all.

She knew some of the whites detested being bossed around by blacks. That was their burden, not hers, so far her requests were always granted.

The street had less number of people with umbrellas. The cars moved at lower speed. The few street beggars had scampered to safety with their hats and bowls.

She bit into the toast, chewed and took a long sip from the cup before placing it back on the table.

Her hand circled and caressed it unconsciously as she continued her gaze, her mind miles apart from the body.

Her friendship right now with Valerie was rapidly dashing to the rocks. It was no different with Omar. She didn't care anymore.

If she wasn't going to be with him, then Valerie wouldn't either. She had sworn. The devil in her had been on vacation for long and that was a perfect time to welcome her back.

Valerie would wish she never knew Omar. She wouldn't in a hurry get over what would hit her.

Marie didn't know how she would achieve this, but she would give it a fight. She would have to think of something.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2015

Two months later
Greens Road, Houston TX
Omar's apartment
6:59pm

He didn't remember inviting her to his house, so what was she doing at the party? He had delibrately planned the small engagement party without informing Marie.

She was a whole truck of trouble and she had been at their tails all those while and she wasn't planning to give up soon. She was that desperate.

He had talked himself tired on several occasions trying to make her see reasons. She hadn't budged. She wasn't hiding one bit.

She was way too bold.
Marie was going nuts.

She was walking towards him the devil herself.

"What are you doing here?" He asked without emotions as she got close enough to hear him.

"Oh come on, what does it look like I'm doing? Partying." The wicked grin crossed her face.

"Don't do anything stupid here." He warned with clenched teeth. He was irritated and wouldn't mind setting her in her right place once and for all.

He was done acting all gentle. Marie sipped from the wine glass in her right hand and smiled. If she heard Omar's voice, she didn't act like she did.

"There she is." She exclaimed as Valerie came into view. Omar eyed her and pushed his hands into his pant pockets. He wouldn't raise his hand on her, at least not at the party.

"You've tried so hard... What do you want here?" Valerie shot without mincing words. She was getting impatient with her best friend turned devil-in-prada.

"Let me see..." Her voice trailed. Valerie only realised what transpired when she noticed liquid trickling down her hair to her gown.
She stood still, mouth arched open and no sound able to escape.
Pairs of eyes were thrown on them.

Omar gasped. He was so done acting quiet and all. In a flash, a strong hand swept across Marie's face sending her to the floor.

The wine glass shattered two feet from her. She would have been worse if not for the timely intervention of people.

The party came to an end. Valerie locked herself in a room, refusing to come out. The embarassment was really hurting.

He wasn't done with that bitch for ruining the evening, Omar swore. He hoped the beating would land her in a good mental health facility.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2015
CHAPTER THREE

Greens Road, Houston TX
Greens Mart convenience store
9:17pm

Marie tilted her head backward and dabbed at the offended left cheek.

The sudden slap left her with a red-swollen cheek and a tiny cut at the corner of her lips. She positioned the ice pack and shut her eyes.

The convenient store would close in an hour or two. At the moment, she would sit and think up her next line of action. She never believed Omar could raise a hand on her. She was going to pay back the favour.

The door opened and someone walked in.

"Miss Wilson?" An unsure but elderly figure called above her head. Her eyes shut open. Beside her was the last human she wanted to see.

Her dad's friend. A priest. She resisted the urge to hiss.

"Hello father." The man looked her all over.

"What happened to your face?"

"Nothing." He waited. "I fell"
He didn't seem convinced.

“I was in the neighbourhood for sick-visitation and saw you rush out of that building." He gestured with his head.”I didn't see you fall on your way here."

She said nothing. Old men wouldn't just know when not to butt in. He straightened himself and moved to get what he needed.

When he had made payment at the counter, he walked out. She was standing by the roadside.

"Come on, let me take you home. The last bus left few minutes ago." Marie heaved and started walking to his car.

"But you'll tell me how you really got that thing on your face." She paused and considered. It was her only hope of getting home early that night. She didn't trust strangers at night. She continued walking. Cheap blackmail!

By the time they were walking to her door, she was calmer.

Sometimes, it was good to let it out, not bothering about the criticism that would follow.

She unlocked the door and let herself in. He followed$ she turned on the switch for light and carelessly dumped the ice pack on the table.

Her sister was having girls night with her friends. With hands folded, she quietly lowered into the couche. He sat next to her.

"Marie, you see..." He paused, hoping to get her full attention.

"It's good to want something good for yourself, someone best for you. It's better when that someone wants you back. There are things you can't get by force, no matter how much you tired."

"What was I supposed to do, father Charles? Fold hands and watch my best friend steal my love from me?" She queried with teary eyes.

"No, this isn't love. You wouldn't be hurting if it was. You're just too blind to realise that the man you want is not yours. You've even done too much damage for reconsideration to cross his heart. Your father doesn't know a thing about this. Let's leave it at that. I haven't come to crucify you. No, far from it. I want to help you, but you've got to be willing to accept that help." He paused, silence followed. He continued.

"We are no saints at all, I tell you. We all make mistakes. But what makes us stronger is that we realise it early enough to make amends. If your best friend is a christian like you said, then you should know she doesn't hate you...they don't. They just need you to come around, to be your old you. That's all."

"It's hard. It hurts." She managed to whisper.

"It should. I may not perfectly understand as I haven't been there. This was the message of the homily last Sunday; Forgiveness, letting things go, love of God. If you had been in church for the past four weeks, this might have been averted." He sighed and stood up, straightening to his full length.

"It's late. I should get going" he announced.

"My warm regards to your father when he returns." He made for the door which had been slightly open and pulled at it. Marie stared on.

She was too tired to speak.

"There are daily confessions after morning masses, you know. Come anytime you’re ready."

She heard him before the sound of his footsteps disappeared. The entire neighbourhood returned to a dead zone as the sound of the priest's engine faded into the cold night.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2015

She hadn't slept well for the past three days. The priest's words had kept coming back even as she tried hard to push it away.

Her whole being knew he was totally right. She was tired of the fight and just needed everything to go away.

She hadn't heard anything about Valerie or Omar since the party. She stopped calling then on phone a long time ago.

She reached for the telephone receiver and dialled Valerie's house. No one answered. It moved to her voice machine.

She dropped the receiver and dialled her mobile phone. It rang twice and gave a disconnection beep.

She shouldn't have thought Valerie was going to turn all holy suddenly and stretch forth her hands for a mushy hug. She needed to see her in flesh and blood, to apologise.

She slid out of the bed and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower. She scanned through her wardrobe and ended up with a jeans trouser and sweat shirt. With a little gloss to her lips, she buckled her brown sandals and stepped out.

If she took a taxi, she would be at her apartment in ten minutes tops.

A taxi stopped for someone to alight and she slid in.

"770 Greens Road." The driver nodded and drove on.

The car stopped seven minutes later infront of Rockbridge Bend Apartments. She paid and got out.

She passed the hallway and got to the stairs. After ascending a couple of them, she came face to face with Valerie's door.

Marie swallowed and knocked. No response. She knocked again, a little louder.

The door opened. A neighbour's door.

"Hi. Please, any idea where she is?" She pointed at the door.

"Airport. She said she had a plane to catch," the old lady supplied. "To Illinois."

"Thank you." She muttered.

"You might catch up if it's very important. She left about twenty-five minutes ago."

Marie nodded and rushed out again. She was going to get over with the apologies today and move on with her life. She wasn't going to procrastinate. She flagged down a taxi.

"Airport."

The traffic was light at first and Marie hoped she would reach her before their plane left.

There was a sudden lock down up front, the driver announced.

"What!" Marie almost screamed.

"I think a truck fell over. Not to worry, it would be moved in few minutes." She hoped he was right.

It was a fifteen-minute drive to George Bush intercontinental airport and she had five more to cover.

She stared at the wristwatch. Forty minutes since Valerie left for the airport.
The vehicles soon started to move.

It stopped minutes later infront of the airport and she almost raced out without paying. She tendered a quick apology and sped off.

Few people were seated in the hall. The flight took off fifteen minutes earlier, the screen showed.

She felt defeated, her effort wasted. So much for wanting a reconciliation.

She looked around and motioned to an empty seat. She thought to wait a little while. She might see Valerie around. She might not have left. Maybe she missed the flight too.

Ten minutes.
There was no sight of Valerie.

Reality dawned on her. She picked her shoulder bag resting on the next seat and stood up to leave.

Her eyes caught the electronic screen. There was breaking news.

The last flight was under attack, with four passengers currently reported dead. She gasped. Her eyes widened.

Valerie was in that plane.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2015
CHAPTER FOUR

Midtown, Houston TX
Marie's apartment
7:00pm

Lisa's voice threw her up from bed.

"Your date is downstairs and here you are, sleeping." She shook her head with hands akimbo.

Marie was too shocked. It had all been a crazy dream.

"Who?" She asked, not sure she heard right.

"Omarion, silly." She rolled her eyes. "You'd better get your butt off that bed. I'll keep him company for now." She finished as she slammed the door behind.

Marie's eyes darted to the table clock- 7:03pm.

The yellow gown she picked earlier was resting on the dressing chair, ironed.

She showered and dressed up. She applied a little make up before leaving the room. At the bottom of the stairs, something familiar hit her and she halted.

She had seen those clothes before. Yes, they were exactly the ones he wore...in her dream. How was that even possible.

"Wow! You look stunning." It rang in her head. She muttered a "thank you."

She felt the cold as she came into the open. She wasm't going to keep acting in line with the dream.

"Here."

"Don't worry, I'm fine." She snapped when Lisa thrust the same leather jacket. It was wierd. Lisa nodded and said nothing.

Her sister wasn't acting excited like she did hours ago while picking out the perfect dress for the date. She smiled at Omar and shut the front door.

Marie decided to play a test. "Let me guess your favourite song." She spoke first once the car was set in motion.

"Okay" he simply replied, enjoying the moment.

"Speedin." Marie pronounced dryly. He eyes her, amazed.

"How did you do that?"

"Magic." She managed a smile.

"You're good then." His mouth widened in a big grin.

"Okay, guess where we're headed to." He challenged. "A week with my new car." He bet.

Marie rolled her eyes in sarcasm. She was enjoying the drive, but something was still heavily seated in her heart. Something wasn't right.

"Let me see... IDC" she drawled.

Omar formed an 'O' with his mouth. He stared at her a few seconds before dragging his eyes back on the road. A smile played at the corner of his mouth. It spread to a grin.

"You must be a psychic." He threw his right hand in the air in mock surrender.

He parked in a convenient spot and they alighted. Inside, Marie looked around and noticed the 'evil' table by the window staring back at them.

She wasn't going near. Even as Omar had eyes in that direction, she chose the farthest and started off before he could say a word.

"How's Valerie?" He popped open a button from the eyes.

"She's fine" was the quiet response. Nothing seemed to have changed, irrespective of the table switch.

The waiter came and took their orders. When the meal came, she offered a prayer of two short sentences and they focused on their plates.

She looked up at Omar and observed. He was slow, thinking of a way to drop the evil news, perhaps.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good"

A minute passed. Two minutes.

"Omar" "Marie I..."

Marie knew that was definitely the time. There was no need putting her to the torture of selecting her best friend over her. She was going to tell him her mind. She was going first this time.

"Ladies first."

"Omar," she bit her lower lip and continued. "I already know you have feelings for Valerie and I hold nothing against..."

"Wow!"

"No, I should finish. I know all about it, don't ask me how. I'll totally help you when whenever you need me." She paused, he smiled and she continued.

"I've been through a lot these past few hours and you wouldn't quite understand if I told you. I got a second chance and I don't want to mess it up like I did the first. I'll try to kill the feelings I have for you."

She finished with her eyes on her chicken thigh. She mustered courage and looked at him. His face held a frown, then slowly broke into a grin.

She looked foolish now, she thought. She would excuse herself to the restroom, quickly mourn her loss, then get back and get on with her life.

"Please excuse me." She stood up.

"It's you I want" he nodded. She stared on.

"I love you."

The End
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by Divepen1(m): 1:46am On Sep 03, 2015
reserved...
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by stuff46(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hope i arrived in time?

reading mode activated.

It was only a dream? Huh!
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by Divepen1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vonnnnnnnnn
I should sue u, I forgot my food on fire while reading this.

Cool... if you really want it, meet me in house, I can show some errors I spotted.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
stuff46:
Hope i arrived in time?

reading mode activated.
You can never be late.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
Vonnnnnnnnn
I should sue u, I forgot my food on fire while reading this.

Cool... if you really want it, meet me in house, I can show some errors I spotted.
Heheheh.... Take it easy on me ooo
Btw, thank God the food got burnt. You would have eaten it alone. At least the fire ate it with you. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by Divepen1(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2015
vonn:

Heheheh.... Take it easy on me ooo
Btw, thank God the food got burnt. You would have eaten it alone. At least the fire ate it with you. tongue
If I catch you Ehn.. .

1 Like

Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by JigsawKillah(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice!
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2580334/wants-collabo-fiction

You might be interested.

Oh before I forget.

Great story.
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Nice!
Thanks dear.
Btw, what's with your moniker? You like horror movies?
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by vonn(f): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2015
ArrowAssassin:
https://www.nairaland.com/2580334/wants-collabo-fiction

You might be interested.

Oh before I forget.

Great story.
Thank you
Re: The Quandary By Ice•(vonn)• by JigsawKillah(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2015
vonn:
Thanks dear. Btw, what's with your moniker? You like horror movies?

yea. Horror stories too.

(1) (Reply)

Friend-zoned / Get Paid For Writting!!! / Book's Excerpt: Max Siollun's Soldiers Of Fortune(history Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.