Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger (43434 Views)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by 247notire(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
mrphysics:
dis z d end of CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA. d year BUHARI was sworn in, and I think its dis yr
Did u read the part that said this has happened severally in the past? Mastubator oshi. *yimu*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by djkirkoo2(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin b d person name? Also on Ghana border, a lady was caught wit two 30L gallon filled up wit dollars on board a Chisco bus. But i knw say d case nor go anywhre. I was an eye witness, almst 2wks nw

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by mmsen: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
When I see people saying the problem with Nigeria is its leaders, I laugh hard; I use to harbour that thought, till I came of age to realise, the problem of the country are it's people; everybody sees their service in government as an opportunity to loot it dry (with the popular mantra "Government property no be my papa own"wink , and show superiority to others less fortunate ; this is reflected in the attitude of our security agents ; that can kill for defaulting in your N100 pledge, the directors in various government parastatals that U must give them very good percentages, before ur contract is approved, not minding whether the Job is done or not.

A country where someone that served in government and still lives a modest live, is treated with scorn and disdain, he is abused and called a disgrace, for not enriching himself, while the ones that steal billions and is probed by antigraft agencies, is hailed to the high heavens and has so many "loyal boiz" that can die for him.. he is adorned... and u all expect the country to thrive?

Look; The leaders are only a reflection of Us ; We re our own problem , we re all depleted in morals and values, we no longer know what the right things are...

Poverty everywhere, all our young boiz, are turning to touts, our young girls turning to prostitutes (especially students) and we don't even know; it is a pitty... the country is all heading for doom... I stand behind buhari and pray he achieves his magical Nigeria

For car owners, pls check my signature, save cost, and save ur cars.

Nigerian leaders are typically raised by Nigerian parents; attend Nigerian schools; attend Nigerian universities; and keep company with other Nigerians. That some people refuse to see that the problem is the culture is the biggest issue that I have.

Until people can identify the right problem how can they be expected to find the correct solution?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by tinzymoha: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Novex Consult – Fast growing company in Nigeria with Specialty in
Management Consultancy, Training and Business Advisory is recruting to fill
the following positions:
1.Instructor/Lecturer- Microsoft Office
2.Instructor/Lecturer- Computer Networking
3.Instructor/Lecturer- Programming
4.Instructor/Lecturer- Accounting Packages
5.Instructor/Lecturer- Digital Photography
6.Instructor/Lecturer- Web Dsign
7.Instructor/Lecturer- Arts and Craft
Please Note: Applicants must posse relevant qualification and experience
Responsibilities
* Train students in a specfic course such as Microsoft Office,
Programming etc
* Contributes to the course outline of his/her course
* Establish policies and precedures around your content management
* Collaborate with departments and units to ensure theres no changes in
laid down workforce
* Work with administration department to esure optimal page loads,
scheduled time for classes as well as intergration with business functions
as appropriate
* Assist in marketing

Deadline 30th Sept 2015

enquiries@novexconsult.com
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Sanfranka(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]Its sanfranka again.. The last time i checked Nigeria is always in one case or the another. Thank God for making me a BIAFRAN
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
#fearnorth
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by CyberWolf: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
sad This money is obviously from one of the poverty ravaged northern states...Smh sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ogwoliun: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
make den give me a bundle of that money na!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Mutuwa(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
them get money no doubt.this one na small self.thing is begging is a "curse"

i recall an incident in Abuja some few years back when in a traffic jam a "supposed" crippled woman being towed in a wheelbarrow was dashed a thick amount of money by an affectionate man before the green light flashed.her assistant pushing her always collected the sum to keep for her,when he held on to the thick sum of cash,and knew that this harvest was never before seen by either of them,he took off.it was then that all and sundry within the vicinity of the area knew that the woman had wonderful set of legs and was energetic from the way she sprung out of the wheelbarrow and chased after her assistant.it was quiet a terrible and funny scene,but they were soon arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Briee(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers and their looters are now trying to run away with our stolen loot after PMB anti corruption crusade has heated hard on them. Wailers we hail thee oooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Not funny try harder next time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ogashman(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2015
probably dis money was to be laundered for one "Oga at d top".
I pray he is apprehended just like former NHIS boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by seankay(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
Dat guy get luck say boys no block am 4 road. He 4 dor b history

But seriously, this country is a mess angry I think the white should just come back cos our leaders won't allow us enjoy the dividends of independence angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
4.6m Euros? That's a lot of money; probably proceeds of crimes or loots. Now, this is why development eludes this nation. When you take such amount of money out of your country and into a foreign bank, the country you're taking this money to will use your interest and bank fees yielded from your account to develop their country and perhaps provide welfare to their own citizens. Then Nigeria remain underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by HirstMOG(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
TheNextAce:
How did he get a hold of such an amount shocked

Blood money!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by egift(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
This could be an innocent business man travelling on a business trip with his hard earned money due to Buhari's obnoxious foreign exchange policy that is slowly killing business.

#WailingLooters grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
HirstMOG:

Blood money!
Blood money gan no fit vomit #1B
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by olaolulazio(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Years back, they work freely with more than that sum during the era of ...........

Now u have to give account of every penny we see with u.

God bless Naija!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
egift:

#WailingLooters grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, there is not enough foreign exchange via official routes for importers and importers of some items have also been banned from obtaining forex for those products from financial institutions. Now, many business men source their foreign exchnge through alternative means but then again are not allowed to deposit same in their domiciliary account for onward transfer to their suppliers abroad.

What do you want them to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2015
One of jona looting gang member on d run. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by tola268: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
akunjohn:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-arrested-with-n1bn-cash-in-niger-%E2%80%A2-nigerien-customs-reject-nigerias-request-for-seized-cash/
Quick action and investigation is needed on this present looter. Nigeria custom, emigration and immigration officers, EFCC, ICPC please wake up to support President Buari by arresting those looters
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Goke7: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
This could be an innocent business man travelling on a business trip with his hard earned money due to Buhari's obnoxious foreign exchange policy that is slowly killing business.

what an excuse for stealing is not corruption chai, Nigeria I hail una o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Goke7: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Bro, there is not enough foreign exchange via official routes for importers and importers of some items have also been banned from obtaining forex for those products from financial institutions. Now, many business men source their foreign exchnge though alternative means but then again are not allowed to deposit same in their domiciliary account for onward transfer to their suppliers abroad.

how do you want your local industries to thrive? later you will say PMB is killing the economy, can't you guys have shame for once

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by cheerokee(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairalanders please like this video on facebook..it's a video contest
your LIKES counts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478260995677373&id=286950364808438&comment_id=478835192286620&_rdr&refid=18&_ft_
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ApexTitan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]N1 billion CASH![/size]

The report is misleading. He was caught with €4.6m cash, it's Naira equivalent being N1bn.

The man would need several trucks to haul N1billion cash. I would even dare to say that very few banks actually have that amount of physical Naira in their vaults.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Donjowebs(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
I sidon dey watch till I hear official news..
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
WHO SAID THE ECONOMY STARTED BOUNCING BACK SINCE FOREX RESTRICTION WAS PRONOUNCED..BUT N1BN CASH!! MY WORLD!!..THIS COUNTRY IS DAMN RICH
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by drshrewd: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers and their looters are now trying to run away with our stolen loot after PMB anti corruption crusade has heated hard on them. Wailers we hail thee oooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

oops! hahahahaahahahhhaahahh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I love this post. 1b likes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by egift(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Bro, there is not enough foreign exchange via official routes for importers and importers of some items have also been banned from obtaining forex for those products from financial institutions. Now, many business men source their foreign exchnge through alternative means but then again are not allowed to deposit same in their domiciliary account for onward transfer to their suppliers abroad.

At Bold:
Conduct their business through legitimate channels not laundering cash through illegal means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by seanjy4konji: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
1 BILLION NAIRA IS A LOT OF MONEY CASH
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Nigerian government are funny. They are even requesting for a return of the N1b as if the Nigerien authorities are mumu people. Opportunities like this are rare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.