Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger (43452 Views)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by emperorzz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blah blaah blah blah...what is the name of the Nigerian man? where is he from? where does he live? And where the hell did he get dat sum of cash? Oh! Ok, I get it. It's jus another crappy news right? Hmnn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by omolami: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
He must be bokoharam sponsor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by 989900: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
The Nigerian government are funny. They are even requesting for a return of the N1b as if the Nigerien authorities are mumu people. Opportunities like this are rare

Abi o . . . what happened to Alams money?

#freemoney
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Damikevin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
If the relevant authorities in Nigeria are not going to claim the money. Make Niger keep am.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Gregzee: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
This person in question is not fronm the S/yEast. How do I know? Names are omitted. If it were, OP would be delighted in publishing the name.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Koolking(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
When I see people saying the problem with Nigeria is its leaders, I laugh hard; I use to harbour that thought, till I came of age to realise, the problem of the country are it's people; everybody sees their service in government as an opportunity to loot it dry (with the popular mantra "Government property no be my papa own"wink , and show superiority to others less fortunate ; this is reflected in the attitude of our security agents ; that can kill for defaulting in your N100 pledge, the directors in various government parastatals that U must give them very good percentages, before ur contract is approved, not minding whether the Job is done or not.

A country where someone that served in government and still lives a modest live, is treated with scorn and disdain, he is abused and called a disgrace, for not enriching himself, while the ones that steal billions and is probed by antigraft agencies, is hailed to the high heavens and has so many "loyal boiz" that can die for him.. he is adorned... and u all expect the country to thrive?

Look; The leaders are only a reflection of Us ; We re our own problem , we re all depleted in morals and values, we no longer know what the right things are...

Poverty everywhere, all our young boiz, are turning to touts, our young girls turning to prostitutes (especially students) and we don't even know; it is a pitty... the country is all heading for doom... I stand behind buhari and pray he achieves his magical Nigeria

I like what you wrote sir. The family system and values are eroded hence the unbridled immorality in the system. As citizens, we are the problem, but the governance which we all make up is the greater problem. We coin laws that only bark but cannot bite. You find out that most Nigerians don't have a second thought in exhibiting untoward behaviours, why? Because an average policeman will collect bribe and and look the other way. Young men choose to play 'bet190' and 'yahoo' than being creative. Girls choose to advertise their wares on badoo, and adopt Olosho as a brand. Crime is so glorified by our government (security agents and judiciary) that crime is almost seen as way of life in Nigeria. It is time we adopted Kim Jong-un style if we are to get back on track as a great country.

I am a proponent of execution if you are found wanting. Most Nigerians naturally won't act right until you put a bullet on their head. Our security agents see themselves as the law instead of law enforcers, while the judiciary gives justice to the highest bidder. We need bloody cleansing. We need an approach way too fiery than Buhari's. We need Kim Jong-un

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Goke7:

how do you want your local industries to thrive? later you will say PMB is killing the economy, can't you guys have shame for once

You protect local industries in areas you have local capacity not where you do not have capacity.

In this case, we are not even talking of products on the import prohibition list but products which are currently allowed to be imported but banned from accessing forex. I mean products Nigeria doesn't manufacture.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Bibors(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
When I see people saying the problem with Nigeria is its leaders, I laugh hard; I use to harbour that thought, till I came of age to realise, the problem of the country are it's people; everybody sees their service in government as an opportunity to loot it dry (with the popular mantra "Government property no be my papa own"wink , and show superiority to others less fortunate ; this is reflected in the attitude of our security agents ; that can kill for defaulting in your N100 pledge, the directors in various government parastatals that U must give them very good percentages, before ur contract is approved, not minding whether the Job is done or not.

A country where someone that served in government and still lives a modest live, is treated with scorn and disdain, he is abused and called a disgrace, for not enriching himself, while the ones that steal billions and is probed by antigraft agencies, is hailed to the high heavens and has so many "loyal boiz" that can die for him.. he is adorned... and u all expect the country to thrive?

Look; The leaders are only a reflection of Us ; We re our own problem , we re all depleted in morals and values, we no longer know what the right things are...

Poverty everywhere, all our young boiz, are turning to touts, our young girls turning to prostitutes (especially students) and we don't even know; it is a pitty... the country is all heading for doom... I stand behind buhari and pray he achieves his magical Nigeria

For car owners, pls check my signature, save cost, and save ur cars.

The fact that his name wasnt mentioned is an indication of another FRAUD.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by cecegorz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Imagine this volume of capital flight!
I am yet to see the logic behind this CBN's policy of turning back depositors of FX from our banks.
That they caught this guy means that several billions of Fx has already been successfully traficked out of the country, and more will still be moved out in hard cold cash!
Why not let the banks accept these deposits with a caveat to report a certain threshold, which is even already in practice. At least we have the money here and can genuinely trace the depositors if there's need for investigation.
This policy sounds like cutting off one's nose to spite the face.
Can somebody tell me any stronger reason for this madness?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ManTiger(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's so sad that some youth will come online to defend the immediate past administration on issues of grand theft and massive corruption but many of such f00lish mogul can/will never come near 1% of the money stolen in 1month not to talk of 6years yet they defend what is not.

I need no soothsayers to tell me that GEJ administration is more corrupt than Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo all combined, he has nothing but a feeble balls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by 400billionman: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Koolking:

I like what you wrote sir. The family system and values are eroded hence the unbridled immorality in the system. As citizens, we are the problem, but the governance which we all make up is the greater problem. We coin laws that only bark but cannot bite. You find out that most Nigerians don't have a second thought in exhibiting untoward behaviours, why? Because an average policeman will collect bribe and and look the other way. Young men choose to play 'bet190' and 'yahoo' than being creative. Girls choose to advertise their wares on badoo, and adopt Olosho as a brand. Crime is so glorified by our government (security agents and judiciary) that crime is almost seen as way of life in Nigeria. It is time we adopted Kim Jong-un style if we are to get back on track as a great country.

I am a proponent of execution if you are found wanting. Most Nigerians naturally won't act right until you put a bullet on their head. Our security agents see themselves as the law instead of law enforcers, while the judiciary gives justice to the highest bidder. We need bloody cleansing. We need an approach way too fiery than Buhari's. We need Kim Jong-un

Supported.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ManTiger(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
cecegorz:
Imagine this volume of capital flight!
I am yet to see the logic behind this CBN's policy of turning back depositors of FX from our banks.
That they caught this guy means that several billions of Fx has already been successfully traficked out of the country, and more will still be moved out in hard cold cash!
Why not let the banks accept these deposits with a caveat to report a certain threshold, which is even already in practice. At least we have the money here and can genuinely trace the depositors if there's need for investigation.
This policy sounds like cutting off one's nose to spite the face.
Can somebody tell me any stronger reason for this madness?
No sane businessman will ever risk smuggling such amount out of the country. The money is ill-gotten.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by neocortex: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Goke7:

what an excuse for stealing is not corruption chai, Nigeria I hail una o

In real life, people who tag everyone a thief are
big thieves themselve , are you one ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by neocortex: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
ManTiger:
It's so sad that some youth will come online to defend the immediate past administration on issues of grand theft and massive corruption but many of such f00lish mogul can/will never come near 1% of the money stolen in 1month not to talk of 6years yet they defend what is not.

I need no soothsayers to tell me that GEJ administration is more corrupt than Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo all combined, he has nothing but a feeble balls.

When will you grow up and regain your freedom of thoughts ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by ManTiger(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
neocortex:

When will you grow up and regain your freedom of thoughts ?
You can't be sincere when your thoughts are highly subjective. Fact is, GEJ has balls but very feeble.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Is that the new way politicians do their money laundering?
This is just the beginning. The scrapping of domiciliary accounts by the dullard administration will be one of the reasons for the upsurge in money laundering through neighboring countries. We have said that before.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Olukat(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why do I think this money isn't about looters running for safety, but it's about BH.
In time past several killed BH fighters had euro on them.
I hope the media were not too quick to divert our attention from the real issue here.
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]N1 billion CASH![/size]
Mehn I don hammer grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sanfranka:
[/color][color=#990000]Its sanfranka again.. The last time i checked Nigeria is always in one case or the another. Thank God for making me a BIAFRAN
one case or the another angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 04, 2015
1 billion naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.