Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. (23037 Views)

Jolly Phonics : Hope For Public School Pupils / Chaos As School Teacher Is Nearly Burnt Alive By His Own School Pupils In Broad / Photo Of Nigerian School Pupils Crouching On The Floor To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by themosthigh: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Nice move... Sai buhari...
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Adindupeter: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Will do this, Will do that..... Perhaps "In The Fullness of Time"

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by PosterBoi(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Can't find a better definition of CONFUSION. This government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by chefremy(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
those student will just be happy if they hear the news...to me i dont think this is the next thing to do.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
This is not the change......

It doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by exlinkleads(f): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

election promises all over again
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Orikinla(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Providing meals must be the same quality of meals your children can eat and not meals not even good enough for dogs.And mind the food contractors, so that they will poison children of the poor, because rich Nigerians often maltreat poor Nigerians like dogs and feed them like dogs. The most evil people I have ever seen are in Nigeria. And majority of them still claim to be "Christians" and "Muslims". But they behave like devils, because of their evils.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Confused pple, after denied everything nd now want accept it grin grin talking from both mouth grin

Nigeria is a curse!!
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Leyemoshood: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
APC falling PDP hands since 1756 grin grin
God bless you PYO

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by respect80(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
After the official denial abi
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by tsdarkside(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Providing meals must be the same quality of meals your children can eat and not meals not even good enough for dogs.And mind the food contractors, so that they will poison children of the poor, because rich Nigerians often maltreat poor Nigerians like dogs and feed them like dogs. The most evil people I have ever seen are in Nigeria. And majority of them still claim to be "Christians" and "Muslims". But they behave like devils, because of their evils.[/size]

true,true...a lot of sick people running around this days...........
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by KeriBaby(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
They should increase NYSC allawee if not I wee not support this party grin grin thy should treat this matter urgently it's a matter of life and life grin

Good initiative... they shouldn't serve over done jollof rice to children o
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by dayo23(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by respect80(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Orikinla:

You made a mistake there cos devil sef the learn from them.

And if devil see them e go even shout jeeesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by slowice(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
We talkin improve standard/quality of education n some peeps re talkn food in school. This simply show d kind of values we ve.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by godoluwa(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
ignis:

BTW... It's worthy not worldly. .
If you want to read worthy comments on Nairaland, keep off first page, because most comments on first pages are by space bookers who have nothing important to say.

@Topic, Is it only primary school pupils that have mouth to eat? What about Secondary and University students?
issokay, sit there make pant dey wear una
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by 175(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Osibanjo is so dead gringrin who gave him to order to say this When the APC and the Presidency have already denied it. . . .Choi this man don enter lol
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by respect80(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Despite the official denial abi.
Lmfao
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by adjoviomole(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley great move let us give nigeria a chance to develop . the truth is that most of us are busy praying that the current government should fail without knowing that if they fail its we the masses that bear the consequence .

Nobody is praying that they should fail. Its them failing us. Any foundation built on lies will not last. And a house divided against itself will not last either.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by HirstMOG(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Can't these people just keep quiet for once Government of the mouth by the mouth and for the mouth. Osun part 2 loading......

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by STENON(f): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
SMH !!!
Why not fulfill one promise before making the next one ??
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by agarawu23(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice.
hope u read what the poster above you said ? grin
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by directonpc(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Here to read worldly comments.
you mean worthy ?
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by seun2013(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
This will be better cos it will create many job opportunity
Food is an essential thing in human life and many investors will chip in to culivate farm produce
God Bless Nigeria
May He help leaders to bring the Nation to a beter position in the world
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
respect80:

You made a mistake there cos devil sef the learn from them.

And if devil see them e go even shout jeeesus

hahahaha...........you bring me to laugh early in the morning...your words are true indeed..... grin grin grin

crazy world........
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by AreaFada2: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley great move let us give nigeria a chance to develop . the truth is that most of us are busy praying that the current government should fail without knowing that if they fail its we the masses that bear the consequence .
My dear, you think we haven't tried giving it a chance? But 9ja seems to be a prodigal son without part 2. I guess younger ones like you can be more optimistic and wishing you better luck than older ones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ylaa(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
until i see, i reserve my comment.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by redcliff: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Can he get advice from Governors who tried it,like Aregbe...dey know better

I dont understand. An intellect like osibanjo is thinking this useless move can fly. Its better not to even start it than to start it nd not continue it. This is not the kind of useless policy we want them to make. They should create economic policies instead that would see that there is a conducive social environment for everybody and a credible social system that really works so that they dont just feed the children but make their parents comfortable enough so that their children dont go hungry. The is just a case of giving the man fish rather than teaching him how to catch it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nicepoker(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2015
1.14. Million what kind of job. Come and ask aregbe he knows better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Themandator: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Taken out of the same policy document of the organ of the party #ontheloose
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by axtpleasure: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Ok, we're waiting oh. cheesy
But wait oh shocked , I thought APC recently denied making this promise. I don't even understand this people/party again. Say this today & say the opposite tomorrow
Anyway, na them sabi grin
na them be change naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video) / Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.