Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Earthquake Rattles Harvey In Wa's South (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Earthquake Rattles Harvey In Wa's South (photo) (519 Views)

"Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey / OGUN Ki Ole Mawole Wa. House Protection. 10k Call 08112738056 / My Experience At LUTH Extension, Dermatology Clinic. Harvey Road. YABA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earthquake Rattles Harvey In Wa's South (photo) by iniedo31: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2015
A MAGNITUDE 3.2 earthquake struck near the West Australian town of Harvey overnight, shaking houses and waking locals.

ACCORDING to Geoscience Australia, the quake at 12.40am WST could have been felt by people up to 28km away.
Harvey resident Georgia Larsen said she felt the ground shake as she lay in bed.
"I was woken up by the rumble. I actually thought it was thunder," Ms Larsen told AAP.

"I could feel the rumble that came with it, that shook the ground, so it did actually scare me because I wasn't sure what it was and I never thought it would be an earthquake in Harvey."

Other residents took to social media to - See More at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/09/earthquake-rattles-harvey-in-was-south.html

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Back Pains / Nine Symptoms Of Kidney Failure / Guidelines For Getting The Right Moisturizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.