Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Has God Moved So Far Away From Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Moved So Far Away From Humans (631 Views)

Iron Dome Operator: God Moved Missile We Couldn't Hit / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / Miracle Confirmed By Iron Dome Commander: God Moved Missile We Couldn't Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has God Moved So Far Away From Humans by Mashkov: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2009
I keep having this quetion popping up in my mind each time I see our new generation pentecostal churches mounting large speakers that befits a musical concert in front of their churches, in addition to installing tweeters and woofers on adjoining street poles.

The most annoying part of it is that some churches now choose to do "night vigils" at weekdays starting around 11 p.m when other people who were out all day looking for their daily bread are about going to bed to rest and enjoy the peace and quiteness that they deserve.

These weekly vigils are devoid of crowd, only about 20 -50 people yet the speakers emanate so much noise that can serve 1000 people. I was forced to think, is it that the louder they sing and shout, the quicker and better God hears them OR Has God moved so far away that they need to project so loud so he could hear them from his distant celestial abode.

People, what are your expeiences about these nuisance churches!
Re: Has God Moved So Far Away From Humans by Horus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pastors and church leaders in such religious organisations that indulge in noise pollution should be prosecuted in law courts.
One can equally pray to God without subjecting the residents within their neighborhoods to persistent loud drumming, singing and dancing during prolonged worship sessions without the slightest regard to the right of such residents to enjoy peace, quiet and restful nights after working hard in the day.

(1) (Reply)

Time Of Restoration And Blessing / Please Write Your Condolence. / Jesus Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.