Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) (7081 Views)

Tecno Boom J5 Discussions / Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] / NEW!!! Tecno Boom J5 with the Awesome Android 5.1 Lollipop OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by wisehouse(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
men i have spent too much within one week while i get 2gb wasting in my glo bis.

Please can any one help me on how to root this lollipop tecno boom j5.

I tried rooting with kingroot via phone but did not work.

I tried rooting with kingroot via PC. while it was at 17% men my phone flash white screen and everything disappeared, the screen turned black.
I had to quickly remove the usb cable, before the thing restored.

have anyone rooted his/her android 5.1 should help out.

Thanks
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by victor2008(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Download framaroot from playstore, then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to change ur imei
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by wisehouse(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
please have you used framaroot on android 5.1 . i once used it on 4.2.2 version
victor2008:
Download framaroot from playstore, then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to change ur imei
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by Catalyst4real: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Use King root apk with data connection on
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by wisehouse(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Use King root apk with data connection on
as mentioned earlier, it didn't work, nearly spoiled the phone. Dey phone still the recover. Have you used it for Android 5.1
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by Catalyst4real: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
wisehouse:
as mentioned earlier, it didn't work, nearly spoiled the phone. Dey phone still the recover. Have you used it for Android 5.1
No, but I Personally flashed a J7 Boom.
Or is it because the one I flashed was using Stock Rom?
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by wisehouse(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Catalyst4real:

and j5 boom is 4.4
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is becoming a real hustle. Every rooting app still not working. Ave downloaded the stock rom but I don't think the scatter file in the folder is for j5. Am just starting at this phone..
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by BossTechy(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2015
wisehouse:
men i have spent too much within one week while i get 2gb wasting in my glo bis.

I tried rooting with kingroot via PC. while it was at 17% men my phone flash white screen and everything disappeared, the screen turned black.

Thanks

You can now install TWRP and root Tecno Boom J5 here.... It would help..
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by eflintsone(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
BossTechy:

You can now install TWRP and root Tecno Boom J5 here.... It would help..
tnks alot ...this method rooted my tecno j5 (lollipop 5.1) after using so much rooting apps and getting failed replies .... tnks again mehn
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by BossTechy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
eflintsone:
tnks alot ...this method rooted my tecno j5 (lollipop 5.1) after using so much rooting apps and getting failed replies .... tnks again mehn

Welcome bro.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by sulbash(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
It really fun.. And all credit goes to
programmer's.. I did mine here is proof pic grin grin grin grin wink

Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by olamzq: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls how can I make use of the SuperSU to root the phone I don't understand
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by olamzq: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls I need help on that SuperSU to root my tecno j5 pls contact me through WhatsApp pls 08137885202
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by chigozie391(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
sulbash:
It really fun.. And all credit goes to
programmer's.. I did mine here is proof pic grin grin grin grin wink
pls how did u do it
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by sulbash(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Download the Twrp n the sp flash tool from the site, that's all, they have provided all instructions
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by Jinyjagz(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2015
eflintsone:
pls wenever I click on download and plug in my usb , the spflash will show not white nd not responding.pls hlp me out
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by kolexepana: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Jinyjagz:
pls wenever I click on download and plug in my usb , the spflash will show not white nd not responding.pls hlp me out
The USB could be bad
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by Jinyjagz(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:
The USB could be bad
I tried anoda USB, still d same
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by bobo65(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Did u have ur data on

Make sure u have Internet service to use kingroot

It roots almost all mtk phones

For pc, download Iroot
Re: Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) by bobo65(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2015
wisehouse:

Thanks

U don't need to root j7 to change its imei na

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. / Lets Get It Over; Crack The Mtn Huawei Modem So It Works With Glo Sim? / Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.