Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding (5082 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Treash(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2015
I am an ardent reader of your website, dailypost.ng, especially the true confession page, which you suddenly stopped. Please help me out. I am like between the devil and the deep blue sea. My name is Elinna, I would want my surname to remain anonymous for obvious reason. I am from Plateau State. Still in my mid 20s I have been dating this guy for five years now and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. He’s my kind of guy. Aside his handsomeness, he’s godly and sincere. I just returned to the country from Ukraine where I went to complete my masters programme on ICT. Last month, my man took me to his family house for the first time to introduce me officially to his parents and other family members as his wife- to-be. His people were happy to see me, especially the mother. The few days I spent there, I noticed she was the kind of woman every girl would want to have as mother in-law. She’s friendly and a disciplinarian to the core. However, the husband (my father in- law to be) is the opposite. He doesn’t laugh and he is very economical with his words. On leaving their family house in the east, I exchanged contact with the parents and the dad promised to give me a call the following week when he gets to Jos. On reaching Jos, he asked me to meet him at a popular hotel inside the town. When I got there, he started asking me some funny questions about my private life. He asked if I was still a virgin. I told him yes. He asked if I have kissed his son, I said yes. He doubted and asked me to prove if I was still a virgin, but I told him his son would confirm to him once we are married, that I had made a covenant with my God not to give out my pride to any man other than my husband. He insisted that he wanted to test me to be sure I was truly a virgin before he would approve the marriage. He anchored his reason on the fact that he doesn’t want his son to marry a ‘spoiled girl.’ All my efforts to make him believe I am still a virgin were fruitless as he insisted on knowing my status or no marriage. He tried to force me to bed but I escaped after biting his right arm. Now, he said the possibility of my getting married to his son lies in my virginity. I am afraid of telling my fiance (his son) this because he won’t believe me. I am confused, I don’t want to lose my man and I don’t want to lose my pride as well. I don’t know if this is a family set up to test my integrity or the man is up to something mischievous. Please help me out, I’m confused.

.com/talk/topic,272398.0.html
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by ficfic(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
??
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by IamLEGEND1: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015

Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Chidonc(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
ok na. i still dey wait for this epic movie called VIRGINITY TESTER. hope it was written and produced by TCHIDI CHIKERE, distributed by CHUKWUEMEKA located at 51 IWEKA ROAD ONISHA OR 7 POUND ROAD ABA BECOS I WILL PERSONALLY GRAP MY COPY NOW

1 Like

Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Deejavuu(f): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lies lies lies everywhere undecided angry

Dafuq is wrong with these bloggers and imaginary stories
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by adepiero: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wale Adenuga must hear this! #SuperStory wink
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Johnnoah1st: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
*in wale adenuga's voice* dis is super story......, a life of strive and sorrow... this is super story...
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by godoluwa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
issokay, stay away 4rm dat family. tell ur man that u r no longer interested in d relationship. his reaction will determine if its a set up of which am sure its nt.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by RedCard1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
*in wale adenuga's voice* dis is super story.
and it should be titled "TALES OF EVE". Lol
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Starships4u(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
My dear.... Tell ur man then u strategise on how to prove it to ur man.... Get a camcorder, place it in the hotel room.... Or better still record ur call(phone call) with him and play it for the son... If u dare start it, ur marriage would neva be safe cos he'll keep demanding SEX from u always.... He has a wife he should let u be....
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Oahray: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol. Next tale please. This one no jus click.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015

Re: My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37630465][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.