Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Mtn Uyo/ncc Madness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Uyo/ncc Madness (912 Views)

NCC Begins Implementation Of Data Roll-over This Week / MTN Gets Two Months Extension To Pay NCC Fine / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Uyo/ncc Madness by Enoquin(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
I got the message last week to verify my SIM. I have been to MTN's office twice this week here in Uyo and the crowd there in their tiny and only outlet is better imagined. I shudder to think what infectious diseases might have been communicated. All it takes is an infectious cough/sneeze that isn't well covered from one person to another person with a low immune system.

MTN's machines clearly working beyond its capacity have broken down plus the poor network isn't helping matters.

Another thing is obviously the poor planning towards this exercise as there is no attempt at crowd control or dissemination of information.

Some customers lines have already been barred and I have been sent a message that my line will be disconnected today.

Now I think, most Nigerian businesses are yet to get it right as regard logistics/proper planning. I guess it hasn't yet sunk in that proper planning can help create a better conducive working environment for the employees and a better service to the customers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mtn / How Many People Use Glo In Your Phone Contact. / Selling Iphone 6 Factory Unlocked With H2O Sim Card And Samsung S6 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.