Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval (18459 Views)

6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval by okezed: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
lai Mohammed is the problem PMB is having now . He over blow his whistle and made a lots of promises in the name Buhari which many of them the old man is aware of. still in the wailing club
thou
Re: How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval by Eluwilussit(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=olalat post=37674123]Those were the fundamentals of his campaigns. Those ones u people hold like life nd death concern you all. He still has 36 months left to use in his tenure. Take heart guy.[/quote

How does he have 36 months left? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Hey, I don't have anything to gain or lose personally from his rule. I am too far away and too comfy to be bothered. I worry for the less unfortunate Nigerians. I am too blessed to WAIL! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.