Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! (1206 Views)

PHOTO: Osinbajo Celebrates Buhari's Return At Aso Chapel / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by jeremiah505(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just got the news that President Buhari shut down Aso Chapel...
Pls Why is this man these way?...
How does the Aso Chapel relate with issues bordering the country...
Why is the president so self centered and greedy?...
What is he's problem?...
I need answers pls...
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by MISSNORA(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
I tire
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by dulux07(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
U jst had a rumour, not news.
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
I tire
I tube

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by jeremiah505(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
The news is so annoying...
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by phyllosilicate(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some people hate Buhari that they believe anything bad said about him. These are the same people that called the VP a fake pastor when Buhari picked him as running mate and called the SSG that is a pastor an Aboki. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by Jackeeh(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
And your source is.............
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by rottennaija(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
jeremiah505:
Just got the news that President Buhari shut down Aso Chapel...

Pls Why is this man these way?...

How does the Aso Chapel relate with issues bordering the country...

Why is the president so self centered and greedy?...

What is he's problem?...

I need answers pls...

You just heard a rumour and you started shouting without finding out if it is true or not. Sha, I don't blame you, it's because it's in your blood as a Nigerian. That was how you bath salt immediately you heard about it...

3 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by nobilis: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
jeremiah505:
The news is so annoying...

The rumour.
It's not news yet.
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by jeremiah505(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
rottennaija:

You just heard a rumour and you started shouting without finding out if it is true or not. Sha, I don't blame you, it's because it's in your blood as a Nigerian. That was how you bath salt immediately you heard about it...

na u get ur mouth...

U can as well eat poo with it...
Re: My Reaction To The President Shutting Down Of Aso Chapel! by drss(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
rottennaija:

Wetin be ur problem? How are u sure this news is not true? After all it was Buari himself who said he's commited to the total implementation of sharia across zoogeria in an islamic seminar in kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Lagos State To Raise N1billion For Kogi APC Guber Election / ISIS Holds Rally In Germany / Pictures Of Alleged Looters Of Funds Meant To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.