Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71669 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2015
exclusive7:

I've not really researched on this but from reasoned knowledge, it is basically from the bloodlines.. its different bloodlines different attributes. You know if there where no different attributes,characters, body structures or behaviours,there won't be different blood lines for a rottweiler. so that's why you have rottweilers with bigger heads,longers limbs and stuffs like that.so for me its basically based on the bloodlines..
Then secondly;cross breeding(the hybrid making)..People do this out of ignorance and most times stupidity (I once did shaa...when in ignorance).Let's say you cross a rottweiler with a mongrel.In your litter, you might have a rottweiler looking pup but with what I'd call defects..that pup may have the rottweiler coat and colour with its body structure but may have a small head,longer and wider ears..so you see because of that cross the rottweiler breed is contaminated.. One time I went to my villa I saw this dog with one part of its head broad like a pitbull and another part of its head discoloured and smaller.This dog had the compact body of a pitbull but that smaller part of its head showed that it was definitely a pitbull and a local dog cross..
so these differences in body structure comes from either the bloodlines or breed contamination by irregular cross breeding.
Thanks for shedding light on this
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
martete1:
at 4months plus my female Rott killed my nabour's big goat. now she is 9months and more than aggressive, I don't know wht to do. all she does is want to kill anything.
goto www.trainadoggy.com
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Eveezy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
redfigure:
goto www.trainadoggy.com
Redfigure, where is your location and may i get your contacts, cos i wanna ask some questions concerning your training methods, preferably whatsapp contact and facebook name. i need some ideas as regards training
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eveezy:

Redfigure, where is your location and may i get your contacts, cos i wanna ask some questions concerning your training methods, preferably whatsapp contact and facebook name. i need some ideas as regards training
07061000293, Ifechukwu Castro Ozoemena facebook name
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is it advisable to get a 5months or 6months old rott?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
younghartz:
Is it advisable to get a 5months or 6months old rott?
Depends on why u wanna get a rott in question..
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by haywire1: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
martete1:
at 4months plus my female Rott killed my nabour's big goat. now she is 9months and more than aggressive, I don't know wht to do. all she does is want to kill anything.

Na this kind rot I need. Do u wanna sell it? I need over aggressive rott

#
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
knyte:

Depends on why u wanna get a rott in question..

Cus I love d breed bt I can't get a puppy cus of sch ish,i won't have that much time 4 it cus its young... Just like a nursing mother who is working
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have two high quality female Rottweiler going on heat very soon. I need a giant male for them cause they are very big also. So please if you got one, do me a favour and stop by.. High quality only
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 3:42am On Sep 11, 2015
younghartz:

Cus I love d breed bt I can't get a puppy cus of sch ish,i won't have that much time 4 it cus its young... Just like a nursing mother who is working
Still on still u wld see need to devote time to it cos it's still young.. Since u dnt av much time on ur hands won't advice u getting one now.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2015
knyte:

Still on still u wld see need to devote time to it cos it's still young.. Since u dnt av much time on ur hands won't advice u getting one now.

Whoa! Oky!
How much is d puppy?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
younghartz:

Whoa! Oky!
How much is d puppy?
A rottie pup cost ranges Btw 50-70 averagely.. It can cost more
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2015
Where dem rottie enthusiasts, Come on out
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
knyte:
Where dem rottie enthusiasts, Come on out
the enthusiasm is low...too many shitty rotties out there.

People now opt for larger breeds like boerboel and Caucasian ovcharka.

Which rottweiller can face me?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
juicee1:

Una Don start, which one is shitty rottie
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
redfigure:
Una Don start, which one is shitty rottie
a shitty rottie is what we mostly have in nigeria these days. They are the ones with long snout, flying ears instead of droopy ones, skinny look instead of bulkiness and muscles, small head instead of wide one, poor coat etc.

They are as a result of poor breeding, a malnourished dog allowed to breed. What kind of pups do you expect from such? These dogs are now looking smaller than they use to be. Thesame decline bewildering the pitbull is what is happening to the rottie now.

A good rottie should look like the below

The above rottie is still no match for me

Am not promoting animal cruelty.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
juicee1:
a shitty rottie is what we mostly have in nigeria these days. They are the ones with long snout, flying ears instead of droopy ones, skinny look instead of bulkiness and muscles, small head instead of wide one, poor coat etc.

They are as a result of poor breeding, a malnourished dog allowed to breed. What kind of pups do you expect from such? These dogs are now looking smaller than they use to be. Thesame decline bewildering the pitbull is what is happening to the rottie now.

A good rottie should look like the below

The above rottie is still no match for me

Am not promoting animal cruelty.

Lol, you're talking as if you live in Ghana, have you not been seeing the recent Caucasians? No play oh, indiscriminate breeding happens with all breeds.
I saw a guy who mated a boerboel with Neapo Mastiff mix boerboel, then later used a rottie to complete breeding... What do you say about that?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
juicee1:

[img]http://dog-breeds-expert.com/images/
caucasian-shepherd-attacking-courtesy-crackdotcom.jpg[/img]
LOL, u avnt seen a rottie den.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
knyte:

LOL, u avnt seen a rottie den.
what's a rottie?

A cow or a goat?

I, Mr caucasian ovcharka, do kill bears and wolfs, unlike a rottie who's only used for pulling carts of meat...

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
juicee1:
what's a rottie?

A cow or a goat?

I, Mr caucasian ovcharka, do kill bears and wolfs, unlike a rottie who's only used for pulling carts of meat...

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Yea the reputation of a Caucasian precedes it but have u seen it actually take down a bear on a wolf or wolves like u said. Have u seen a the sheer strength of a rottie? I doubt it
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 13, 2015
knyte:

Yea the reputation of a Caucasian precedes it but have u seen it actually take down a bear on a wolf or wolves like u said. Have u seen a the sheer strength of a rottie? I doubt it
I've seen a video of a CO taking down a full grown bear. I once posted it here but I was advised to take it down cos it was like promoting animal cruelty. I had to delete it from my devicecos the brutality was too much. Fear CO.

Rottie in Nigeria are more like bingos due to poor breeding. A well fed bingo will stand it. I fear thesame fate might befall the CO.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2015
juicee1:
I've seen a video of a CO taking down a full grown bear. I once posted it here but I was advised to take it down cos it was like promoting animal cruelty. I had to delete it from my devicecos the brutality was too much. Fear CO.

Rottie in Nigeria are more like bingos due to poor breeding. A well fed bingo will stand it. I fear thesame fate might befall the CO.
It has befallen them already... They were bred to kill bear right, they weren't bred for Dog fight. Have you ever seen CO mentioned in any Dog fight. Try a full bred rottie. Dog vs Dog.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
juicee1:

I'll let u believe what u believe
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
knyte:

I'll let u believe what u believe
am just trying to spice up the thread...I expect you rottie lovers to come up with talks like "why we prefer our rottie to any other breed".

Omo ladoke!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by neronito: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
My girl Nova, she's 11months+...#ILOVEROTTIES cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
neronito:
My girl Nova, she's 11months+...#ILOVEROTTIES cool
Nova is lovely

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2015
An educational forum is bin run on whatsapp educating the public about knowing more about dogs.. Interested individuals can check my signature for my contact..
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by pmadise(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Oga Knyte the puppy, aged 3 months, is home. She is so cute. Mum is from Serbia and dad is from Germany. I'll upload the parents and puppy pix shortly. Thanks also to Dorcky of NL for the connection.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
pmadise:
Oga Knyte the puppy, aged 3 months, is home. She is so cute. Mum is from Serbia and dad is from Germany. I'll upload the parents and puppy pix shortly. Thanks also to Dorcky of NL for the connection.
That's really nice and am glad u took ur time to get d best... Takia of her oo and hope she's loves her new home grin
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by kingboy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
pmadise:

And how much did it cost to have the imported rot. Kinda interested cos of the type of litters we have in Nigeria.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2015
kingboy:

And how much did it cost to have the imported rot. Kinda interested cos of the type of litters we have in Nigeria.
U can check my signature for my details if u really interested in getting a good rottie pup
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
A lot of things people don't know about the rottie and re so quick to judge when they don't see a box headed rottie. I'll be posting a link for all to read extensively about rottie so u dnt just say u heard smone say smtin and u repeated d same too..
A whatsapp group is also run educating paw lovers about dogs in terms of all u need to knw, interested parties can check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.