Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71660 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by inception101(m): 1:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Toppyz001:
3months old Rottweiler pups for sale at affordable price

Pics and price

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2017
As a rottweiler breeder, what is your view about inbreeding and line breeding, should it be done? Is it necessary?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by PAQ(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by ichakaobos(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toppyz001:
3months old Rottweiler pups for sale at affordable price

No pictures?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Question for the house
whats the meaning of breed standard?
What does the rottweiler breed standard say?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by youngreva(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2017
knyte:
Question for the house whats the meaning of breed standard? What does the rottweiler breed standard say?
Oga knyte shey any whatsapp group for rottweilers dey wey person fit join
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=youngreva post=58167483]
Oga knyte shey any whatsapp group for rottweilers dey wey person fit join[/quote
Yes..reach me on 08078645882 via whatsapp
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by youngreva(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=knyte post=58177019][/quote]i have sent you an inbox

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2017
knyte:
Question for the house
whats the meaning of breed standard?
What does the rottweiler breed standard say?
Goodmorning.......i need your help, my rott is itching seriously,what can i do.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Goodmorning.......i need your help, my rott is itching seriously,what can i do.
Most likely it can be a form of irritation.. Get coconut oil or shea butter it would improve
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
knyte:

Most likely it can be a form of irritation.. Get coconut oil or shea butter it would improve
thank you....... i should rub it all over the body right?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
thank you....... i should rub it all over the body right?
Yes
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
knyte:
Yes
Thanks
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ebendo123(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Meet moli and berry. Moli is a pure rott I got from a Friend. Pls how do they look at 8 weeks? I give them chicken head with rice plus dry puppy food.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ebendo123:
Meet moli and berry. Moli is a pure rott I got from a Friend. Pls how do they look at 8 weeks? I give them chicken head with rice plus dry puppy food.
They both look good and well fed but the pigmentation of the other dog i am not sure
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Dapoabdul: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
knyte:

I still remember u ooo grin. Ur rottie is gonna b getting a lot bigger faster now

I have an imported rott for sale, he is 2 years old. Papers and certificate available. Contact 08094837190 for enquiries

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by inception101(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Dapoabdul:

I have an imported rott for sale, he is 2 years old. Papers and certificate available. Contact 08094837190 for enquiries

How much
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Dapoabdul: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=inception101 post=58541550]

How much[/quote

500k negotiable
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Rrrlmmo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is my lovely Peggy, she is four months, please advice me the food I should give her. I want her to be big.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Rrrlmmo:
This is my lovely Peggy, she is four months, please advice me the food I should give her. I want her to be big.
There are various brands of dry feeds. Get one within your finances
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
My friend plans to buy grown up rot[female] of about 16months old. Pls what are the advantages and disadvantages of this? He has grown up boerboel and gsd already. He's a newbie tho! Just need them as guard dogs. No prior experiences.
I told him grown up Rots are very dangerous and hard to control for new owners. Pls kindly advise.
The rot is pure breed.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
My friend plans to buy grown up rot[female] of about 16months old. Pls what are the advantages and disadvantages of this? He has grown up boerboel and gsd already. He's a newbie tho! Just need them as guard dogs. No prior experiences.
I told him grown up Rots are very dangerous and hard to control for new owners. Pls kindly advise.
The rot is pure breed.
Getting an adult dog isnt a new thing but your friend needs to work on socializing the rottweiler with the rest of the pack. If this isn't done well he xant release them all at the same time because a fight can be triggered.
All in all he has to spend quality time with this femsle to bond with her so that she sees him as the alpha to avoid stories that touch
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
knyte:

Getting an adult dog isnt a new thing but your friend needs to work on socializing the rottweiler with the rest of the pack. If this isn't done well he xant release them all at the same time because a fight can be triggered.
All in all he has to spend quality time with this femsle to bond with her so that she sees him as the alpha to avoid [/b]stories that touch
[b]

Pls kindly explain the bolded word my boss. Thanks
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
[b][/b]

Pls kindly explain the bolded word my boss. Thanks
Stories that touch meaning the dog turning against its owner

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
How much can I get a pure breed rott if good pedigree? In Lagos
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by obitryce(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
I have a 6yrs old Rottie and recently started noticing ticks/fleas on him which i've never seen on him before so i took my time to inspect and remove all i could find on him thoroughly before bathing him and cleaning his cage properly but the thicks are back again, any useful advise in getting rid of these things on him will be well appreciated.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by kolokolobi(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Never owned a rot but I'm willing to learn. Would there be any good quality female rot preferably 3.5 to five months old. Location should be Abuja. Do drop contact details and I'll get in touch to deal. Thank you.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by royalshepherd(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lovely Rottweilers, used to be a top fan until I met the German shepherd. Rottweilers would always be my third love
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by donshaize(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gang coolGang

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by donshaize(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gang
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by chasisig: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone...I have two pure breed rotts aged 4months plus. They have been doing very well until last week when we moved into our apartment. The first night, they ate very well and den we let dem out of their cage....DAT was d very first night they will be brought out of their cage in d night since we bought them. The next morning, they started by not eating well. Along the d line, one picked up and started eating. The other stopped eating altogether and the vet has been treating it since den....even place it on drips while he gave the other injection only for 3days....we later noticed d one on drips started vomiting seriously....and den just yesterday, d one we thought was now fine, also stopped eating and started vomiting too....foamy slimy whitish vomit... Pls what else can we do. Is it that d doctor don't know what is wrong with dem or what?
Note...they have been down with pavro b4...so I don't think its pavro cos their poo is not like pavro's. Its been a week we move in now....we are so scared
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by kingboy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
hello rott lovers , I have a rott that's ready for mating. anyone in mowe with a good stud for mating and conditions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.