Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71287 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
knyte:
http://www.vdrrottweilerbreeders.com/white_rottweilers_albino.html
Educating paw lovers

Okay! I met a doggy rott today
Geeez! shocked That has been the most amazing rot av eva seen

the guy was walking his dog down d street with confidence....if you see the height of this dog...mehn! Asin the whole street cleared!!!

I felt beat up cry

How can u know a rott that is mix breed? Which other breed do they mix it with?

Am certain the dog is a pure breed if you see d chest and head cheesy
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2015
younghartz:

the guy was walking his dog down d street with confidence....if you see the height of this dog...mehn! Asin the whole street cleared!!!

I felt beat up cry

Glad u saw d true beauty of a Rottweiler.. Depends on what breed a rottie is mixed with that's d only way u can knw but d problem is people want to buy Toyota and expect rolls royce. Good dogs don't come cheap,just hustle to buy one u wld b proud of nd b able to flaunt arnd.The power of a rottie is in d chest,head and strong leg bones

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
younghartz:

I felt beat up cry

You collect the guy number?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
redfigure:

You collect the guy number?

Dem no swear for me na cheesy

I say street clear
And you want me to gather moral to walk up to d guy...broda I still av 73yrs to live on earth..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by darvic1515(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
knyte:
So I think it's about time to have a thread each dedicated to the passion one has for such breed. It's no news am a rottweiler fan and wld love to see other people not only own a rottie but handle one quite well cos we all know for u to own a rott u need to b Stern and disciplined in administration of correction making him knw u d pack leader from a very young age.
And as for breeders, don't just post pictures, price tags and parent pics but help potential rottie owners have a feel of the temperament of the dog, ways to care for it and such. So let's get our groove on
Nice 1 knyte, rottie rocks. Wonder how ppl are fearful of rotts? That's the most friendly dog i've ever seen, so playful and obedient, I'm adding 2 to my packs soon, strictly rotts bro.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by sparksam: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rott is a beautiful dog. Playful, funny, obedient, n can disturb to make u happy.
u shuld av collected d nos, highest is to call d guy frm afar off. #TeamRott. Hoping by December, wil b adding a gud quality Rott to my pack.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by lampardizik(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm proud to be a Christian". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2015
darvic1515:

Nice 1 knyte, rottie rocks. Wonder how ppl are fearful of rotts? That's the most friendly dog i've ever seen, so playful and obedient, I'm adding 2 to my packs soon, strictly rotts bro.
Am telling u,had smone comparing a boerboel to a Rottweiler and I was like what?Boer wat..big up to all dem rottie lovers,we stand well well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
sparksam:
Rott is a beautiful dog. Playful, funny, obedient, n can disturb to make u happy.
u shuld av collected d nos, highest is to call d guy frm afar off. #TeamRott. Hoping by December, wil b adding a gud quality Rott to my pack.
Very playful but when it's time for biznis they dnt think twice about it..and of course loyal to a fault
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Do we know that white nd brown rottie exists but only has a genetic disorder...They are nt bred but owned for references sake and this came about due to issues in d skin pigment.. U can read more on it

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by osomegbe(m): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2015
sparksam:

I disagree with you. all dogs play just like a rottie but when it comes to business, my brother take cover. I have a pure breed and at a point I have to cut its food and nutrients because it was getting too big for me to handle. It has bitten my gateman twice, and me once. It has rough handled my son once, though in the form of play but with teeth and pushing. it is Bigger than my 6 years old son when on its hind leg. My children have been barred from going downstairs when it is released. I don't want to hear stories that touch. It is purely for security and it should stay that way.
Planning to get a pure Doberman very soon.

One thing I know about Rottie is they hate surprises especially walking up to them from behind or at night.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
osomegbe:

I disagree with you. all dogs play just like a rottie but when it comes to business, my brother take cover. I have a pure breed and at a point I have to cut its food and nutrients because it was getting too big for me to handle. It has bitten my gateman twice, and me once. It has rough handled my son once, though in the form of play but with teeth and pushing. it is Bigger than my 6 years old son when on its hind leg. My children have been barred from going downstairs when it is released. I don't want to hear stories that touch. It is purely for security and it should stay that way.
Planning to get a pure Doberman very soon.

One thing I know about Rottie is they hate surprises especially walking up to them from behind or at night.

Oga you don put fear for my body whalai
Am planning on getting a rott
I just love d breed dunno why
Bt all this negative things y'all are saying enh
I'm kinda scared alrdy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:

I'm kinda scared alrdy.
Your dog is wat u want it to be.. But definitely u can't remove d instinct from a rottie

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
knyte:

Your dog is wat u want it to be.. But definitely u can't remove d instinct from a rottie
What are you trying to say sire?
I don't wanna train a dog I'd be afraid of later in life smiley
Sire Knyte have ur bn bitten by ur dog b4?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:

None of my dogs have bitten me bfre and dy dare not. It's all about showing dem whose d boss at an early age and frm dere u make ur dog wat u want it to be. My male is breed for security purposes so he's think and ascertain d situation bfre he attacks u but that's nt to say when I feel threatened or he knws deres an intruder he won't go to attack mode. If u want it dog to b a family dog, security dog, Stud service dog, it's in ur hands

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2015
knyte:

None of my dogs have bitten me bfre and dy dare not. It's all about showing dem whose d boss at an early age and frm dere u make ur dog wat u want it to be. My male is breed for security purposes so he's think and ascertain d situation bfre he attacks u but that's nt to say when I feel threatened or he knws deres an intruder he won't go to attack mode. If u want it dog to b a family dog, security dog, Stud service dog, it's in ur hands

Thank you sire
TeamRott all the way

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by TheHeGoat: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
martete1:
at 4months plus my female Rott killed my nabour's big goat. now she is 9months and more than aggressive, I don't know wht to do. all she does is want to kill anything.
Just kill the useless dog! undecided
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheHeGoat:

Just kill the useless dog! undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by koolblu1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
My rott, Nia. She's 5 months+ here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
koolblu1:
My rott, Nia. She's 5 months+ here.
She's nt bad looking, hope her head broadens more as she grows.what can u say about her temperament?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by koolblu1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
knyte:

She's nt bad looking, hope her head broadens more as she grows.what can u say about her temperament?

She's overly energetic, and quite playfull. When she barks its deep, deeper than my neighbors Caucasians (4 of them). I have an older dog a mixed terrier male 4 year old, he always tried intimidating Nia when she was smaller but has put him in his place.
She very inquisitive too.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by osomegbe(m): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2015
younghartz:

I'm kinda scared alrdy.
I didn't want to put fear on you but to let you know the truth.
I bought mine purely for security! If you are looking for a pet dog, I will advice you to try another breed.
I am not saying that it cannot be used for a pet, but the aggressive instinct is always there and maybe suppressed.
Mine is playful with me many times, but when it commits an offence and I try to spank it boxed in a corner, it really shows its aggressive instinct.

so it is your choice to make.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
younghartz:

How would ''your'' dog bite you? How sane is that? It's almost impossible, unless it's got some crase issues. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
younghartz:

I'm kinda scared alrdy.
Rotties are lovable, Early and Continuous socialization is the key. I have Rotties, all are little aggressive cause of early socialization.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by haywire1: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
I've been following this thread bumper to bumper, can someone give me a rot he or she is not using pls. ..

I luv d breed

#

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2015
koolblu1:

She's overly energetic, and quite playfull. When she barks its deep, deeper than my neighbors Caucasians (4 of them). I have an older dog a mixed terrier male 4 year old, he always tried intimidating Nia when she was smaller but has put him in his place.
She very inquisitive too.
cheesy welcome to the life of a rottie owner

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by psamuell2(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2015
my rottie, yequz,at 4months plus

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
psamuell2:
my rottie, yequz,at 4months plus
Yequz looks like its gon b a sucker for food and wld gladly hunt down lizards nd rats cheesy
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ezle(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello all, my Betty don't bark, she's so calm not aggressive n don't know what's wrong wit her. I actually left her 4 some months tho, pls what can I do to bring back the aggressiveness?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ezle:
Hello all, my Betty don't bark, she's so calm not aggressive n don't know what's wrong wit her. I actually left her 4 some months tho, pls what can I do to bring back the aggressiveness?
How old was Betty when u left her and how old is she now?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ezle(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
knyte:

How old was Betty when u left her and how old is she now?
Betty was 4month old n left her in a friends house. She's 9month naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.