Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Valedictory Speech I Couldn't Deliver. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Valedictory Speech I Couldn't Deliver. (448 Views)

Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 / See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Valedictory Speech I Couldn't Deliver. by Imoletide(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Couldn't make the trip to my VS in Ibadan in 2013,and as the senior prefect,i was to give a speech which i was told my assistant gave,if u're like me,you can post yours.

T.L.Oyesina,the citadel of learning,how great how thou among the best secondary schools in the city of Ibadan. Your seeds scattered all over the world is a proof of your unrelenting effort for the thirst of knowledge. Where should i start from,the journey through the years is worth it....

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2015 Full Timetable / 2015 WAEC GCE: 100% Sure Physics Alt To Practical Runz / Madonna University , 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.