Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70930 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2009
Yeah, let's look at that. They seem to complement very well. But yesterday you were saying only the villains are successful,
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Of the major characters in this story, only Gael, Romina, Ofelia and Sergio are well-executed, believable characters. Gael (played by Hector Aredondo) is ambitious, smart, greedy and wicked. He reminds you of a guy you know or have heard of. You can usually tell how he is going to react to a situation. The scene when he was shot was particularly brilliant. From the choreographed nature of the whole business - he asking Ofelia to accompany him for a walk in that part of the garden, the gunman coming close like that and then shooting him in the torso instead of the head - you could easily tell he orchestrated it all, especially on remembering the tattoo removal incident.

Romina (Romina Gaetani) was ambitious, amoral, and never stopped for a moment to contemplate the consequences of an action. She carried on like she was God, believing she would always win. But there are people like that. She is believable.

Ofelia (Mayra Sierra) is probably the most successful character of all. From poor girl to big man's wife, it all went to her head. Did she make Gael bad or did Gael make her bad? There are different opinions. Well, I didn't watch the show from the beginning. The most brilliant thing Martinez did with Ofelia is the way she has unravelled. It is like this (1) Poor girl from the projects.  (2) Rich man's wife, about to realise her ambitions to become Empress Theodora or Queen Nefertiti.  (3) Becomes a soulless devil, the most wicked character in the story.  And then (5) Gael is shot.  (6) She loses her "son". (7) She is manhandled and raped. And so [8] She concludes God is punishing her and loses her head.  Brilliant!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
I agree on most points with you. Ofelia's madness works well with the storyline so far, but let's see what she will do next. I don't agree with you that only the villains are successful. There is Maria and there is Ignacio, well probably not a major character. You yourself have mentioned Sergio. And what's wrong with Hector?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hello Evry1.
@Airller,i don kuku tire but person go finish wetin e start.
Pls can any1 answer dis question 4 me,whyl talkin 2 Ophelia,Gael mentiond Elisa's inheritance.Does dat mean she didn't rturn it(we al kno d condition dat was given)or did d producer 4got 2 include d part where she did?
Chei!D fear of Gael is rlly d beginnin of cowardice 4 Paula.She shld make use of her brain nd kno dat runnin away isn't d solution,because so far as Alex is alive Gael won't rest.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sergio (played by Andres Polacios), yes. The only non-villain that is successful as a character. He is actually my favourite character in spite of his occasional childish behaviour like the one at the church wedding. But then two things combined to make that happen. He is naturally impulsive and he is in love. He took a gun to INMEX to try to demonstrate to Hector that a real killer could not have missed Gael. But, of course, Hector didn't get it.

And Hector, oh yes, Hector. I am surprised an actor of Saul Lisazo's status agreed to play an implausible character. Hector Cervantes' stupidity is unimaginable. If you know of any billionaire who is half as dumb, tell me and we can continue to to talk about Hector.

But perhaps Hector's stupidity towards Gael can be excused on the grounds that he believes Gael is his son and no father would normally think his own son would betray him. But what, then, can we say of Alejandro (Tommy Dunstar)? Alejandro is the most failed character in this story. Like Hector, he can't be described the way I described Gael, Romina and Ofelia earlier. Is he intelligent? The deductions he made and aborted the US trip, saving everyone's life, says he is. The one he made at City Hall, that Rosara could not have put all that stuff together and that someone else may have done it and murdered her say so, too. But the fact that he has every clue and does nothing with his deductions clearly say he is not. I mean he more leads than he needs to know what Gael is up to, but he doesn't. Alejandro is implausible.

Paula too is a failed character. In the beginning, she was okay, but later, the director lost it. First she believes that cretin Jose Himenez, just because the AG says so. And then she lets Gael mess around with her. Since she trusts the AG, how come she did not report Gael to him instead of folding up like a piece of paper? Did she even investigate whether or not Gael is actually holding her parents? And why on earth would a police woman of Paula's smartness fall for crap like that, instead of getting on the phone to the FBI in US?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
@MyJoe,ur analysis are quite on point.
@Jeffoski,u wanted UMLB thread 2 liven up b4 d soap opera ends,so i guess MyJoe nd Googler are makin it happen wit their analysis nd counter-analysis(hope i got it ryt).
We may not c 2day nd 2moro's episodes cos of Champions League Football.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
I have to agree with you. But you are forgetting Maria. I like Ignacio, too. He really makes me laugh. Imagine the way the conducted that "wedding". And what do you think of the likes of Daniel saying "Gina is wonderful woman" even though we all know Gina isn't a wonderful woman? And oh, I disagree with you on Sergio. Why would a man wait that long for a woman? And why do you fault Paula's position? Remember the lives of her parents are supposed to be in danger.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Jeffoski,i hope se u no go vex if i say make u share dat ur PROF title wit MyJoe.
Come 2 think of it,i wish d producer,director nd odas'll visit UMLB thread on NL,2 read pple's views nd c how they messed up a soap opera dat had beautiful nd brilliant beginnin.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
hi all, i have been reading through the whole reviews without commenting cos there is nothing more to say about this prog. but i want to point out that myjoe is on point. his analysis says it all. myjoe u the man. this prog is not spectaular. just an equivalent to nollywood. anyways i can see the forum is busy and i like it. got 2 run now.
sup airller, jeff, hash etc.
Anyways i hover in this room like a spirit nowadays watchin over all yall and giving guidance. lol
i am out. take care
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
true talk kezzy.
jeff do u mind sharing it with myjoe? he da BOMB too.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lol.jeff go provoke.
So many analysis.its gud.
Jenace,if u notice,ma posts re short cuz deres notin 2 talk bout.if not rominas part Yesterday,i 4 don go slip.
Its gud 2 ve u myjoe and googler.
Kezzy,dearie ow u Dey.
L8r peeps.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
@kezzy na true oh.wateva happened 2 d money don lorenzo gave elisa?d director don 4get dat one oh.hmmm, so much twist in dis show.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks Kezzy and Janace.

@Googler
I, too, am put off by Sergio's infinite patience. But some men do that. And I believe that letter he wrote to Elisa, that sort of thing doesn't work with women. I once faced a similar situation and asked her to make up her mind. She didn't! She simply continued with her mixed signals. I then stopped calling her. And she started calling. I picked her calls but since I am not Sergio I did not call her back.

That stunt Gael is pulling will work with an unsophisticated folk who lacks education and self-confidence. It might even work with some cultured people, but not a battle-hardened detective like Paula. Forget it. She should either have incapacitated Gael physically, or tricked him, or called the US, or gone to the US herself, or gone to the AG whom she doesn't know is the chairman of The Block and would believe him if he told her sharks don't bite.

I like Ignacio (Ari Telch) too. A tad wacky, but really just a nice guy in love. I admire his sense of duty and commitment to his friend Rodrigo. But I don't approve of men trying to snatch people's women in the manner he and his friend have conducted themselves.

Gina (Marimar Vega) is a brat who didn't know what to do with the gift of life, a slut who will spread her legs for an okadaman in payment for a short ride. I consider her the least likeable person in the whole story. As for Daniel (Eric Hayser), I have nothing to say except that if someone knocked me out and gave me drugs he will not live to tell the story. I am ambivalent about him, as those who say he is a fool and those who say he is love both have strong points. What I don't know, though, is the basis on which he makes the statement that Gina is a wonderful woman. I didn't watch from the beginning, so perhaps she was Princess Charming.

And Maria (Margarita Rosa de Francisco). I like her. Just a poor struggling woman the crazy Cervanteses came and ruined her life. I will say the director succeeded with her. So she and Sergio are the two non-villainous major characters who are successful. Elisa (Paola Nunez) is partially successful. Talking about Elisa, she has a strong character I admire. She did not marry Alejandro because of money, otherwise she would have gone back to him for the $150m inducement Don Lorenzo offered. I like the way she set Romina up and rescued Emiliana from her. A bit reckless just like the rescue of Rodrigo, but that is the kind of stuff protagonists did in the classical tragedies of old. Unfortunately her strong character doesn't show up when she deals with the men. Granted, many women are like that - they want you, they don't want you, but that is not good enough for your heroine.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks MyJoe. You make your points very clear. Any further assessment, and how do you think it will end?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
I really like the song. It's composed, by the way, by Margarita Rosa de Fransisco. Spanish is always a sweet language. I don't want to guess how it will end - this director can do anything. But, of course, Hector will find out Gael has been the worm sucking him from within. How he will resolve it and whether he loses or retains INMEX is anyone's guess.

What do you think of the one they are advertising, Fish Port Princess? Sounds like another Mexican stuff. Those girls and their mother look like Occidental Indians to me.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fish Port Princess is Filipino. Mexico and The Philippines and the two traditional homes of the telenovella.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Oh, I see. Those kids must be Malay. I thought they were Aztecs or Navajos - these indigenous peoples all have the same features. I am not expecting much from the story, considering the advert. Mayumi the bad girl, extremely bad; and Maningning the good girl, "always right". "One basks in luxury, the other in abject poverty." Sounds like two flat characters.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
We will have to see. I know a good direcctor can make something even out of a Cain and Abel story. You can turn a common story into something good, all it takes is skills.
Thanks MyJoe. The show is still on. I suspect they will end it this week. Let's meet again sometime soon.

Thanks all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
wow my joe r u rili sure u jst strted watchn d programme?this one wey u don do research on am no ery1 and erythn bout it chai, u rili wan snatch this title from our chairman wooo, lol, nways welx to the blog and evn though the prog has almst ended it'd b nyc to hv new pple analyze,
jenance am gud hop u ar too
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Ella b.i full ground my sista.
@MyJoe,Maria may b a poor struggling woman but she is strong.If by Cervantes u mean Hector he didn't ruin her lyf,he made her aware of d obstacles they'l face stil she accepted,went in2 d relationship wit her eyes open.
U wldn't av lykd Gina,she was wahala 4rm d onset of dis prog,bt 2 me she's stronger than Elisa dat's only if she had kept her legs closed,head sane.
4 Daniel,2 think Susanna(Gina's friend)warned him abt being drowned in Gina's probs.
Stay Blessed guyz.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ella b i dont tink elisa got d money since she no settle with alahandro. Remembr don lorenzo gave her a condition that she only gets d money if she made up wit alahandro. Then she wanted a divorse. So i dont tink she got d money since she went on wit d divorse. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2009
All my People how una dey thank God this thread is back and Burning.this is wat have been looking for thank God for the 2 new Comers Googler and MyJoe u 2 are just wonderful but am glad you were not here from the beginning of the thread becos una for collect my award for the most MVP PLAYERS.Abeg make this Program do finish quick b4 dem collect am i don dey fear o lol.

I see the both of you are Shape shifters(Wole Shoyinka and Prof Pela) or should i say the Catalyst or the light.i read your post and couldn't agree more with all you said and to think you both didn't start from the beginning but yet have so much detailed information on every character including the Director and also the next soap opera haaaaaaaaa so people know their soap opera no bi small.una dey fear me.i will really like to argue with guys like you but for now nothing yet.una even know all the real names of all the actors na wa o una too much even the sound track hey My people una dey see sumtin so.

Ella B no mind Kezzy she want make i fall my hand for were dis 2 bros or ladies dey abi thank you.

See dis ait still no want make dis program end shaaaaaaaa.i thought they always show it after ball why dem come stop again so na till thursday again.God help us.

but let me just say something about yesterday show.i didn't like that conversation between Rodriguez and Sergio i think is unrealistic.you don't just walk into the house of the guy who you are about to ruin his long time relationship and then u sit and talk over a drink.it happened in Letters to a stranger(have seen that movie and hate the ending infact if i can draw out many fault in that movie u will hate it but that just the thing with almost all the nollywood movie and that should be in another thread)a Nollywood movie,many unrealistic things happen in Nollywood movie and should never be used as an example.You don't just walk into your rivals house and don't expect a fight or a beatdown.

i will use this soap opera as an example which still happens to be my top number as far as AIT is consign.WHEN YOU ARE MINE am sure many of us here watched that soap.remember when Mariano was chasing after Paloma and Diego didn't like it at all and was always complaining?there was one particular episode the both of them met in Paloma's house and Solada told them to talk like matured men and settle their difference.she went out with Paloma and left the 2 of them.dem nearly kill their sef.they fought and broke things in Paloma's house.when nobody could separate dem and they where tired they had no choice but to stop,get drunk and sleep off till the owner of them sorry i mean owner of house come back.

that is a realistic story.we are men and we have our pride and Ego that God has placed in us if anyone comes into our territory and what to claim what is ours and at the same time yeye us we will fight an d nearly kill person not sit down,talk and bet wetin be that even girls will not do that na pinch,bite and pulling of hair dem go take settle after dem don naked their sef finish.i still remember when Paloma beat Hell comot for Babara body inside toilet that is a real situation.Fight like a fool for what you want that what makes us human

When you are Mine is a perfect example of a successful soap opera.Paloma never ever kissed Mariano even when Diego was Married to Berenice that is a typical example of a good woman who know what she wants.The part i love most again(i love so many part in this soap) which i was expecting the Director of UTMLB would have tried to bring in here but from a different angle was when Paloma told Mariano(even when she and Diego were not yet free to be in a relationship)that she can never love him or be with him and that even if she won't be with Diego she rather be alone and that she is ready to wait no matter how long it takes for Diego.she didn't even know that Diego was listening.THAT IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF LOVE,THAT IS THE ONLY SOAP OPERA THAT ALMOST ALL NIGERIAN MEN WATCHED BECOS IS REALISTIC.AND MOST MEN DON'T WATCH NOLLYWOOD

Diego had a chance to be with his Therapist too and Paloma had an opportunity to be with Mariano but none did and still came back to each other no matter the tirals,fights and problems to me that is a very fair game and a way to really know if you love the other person.

But with UTMLB the love triangle is complicated and really annoying to me and the parties involve are not helping matters.Sergio is the Victim here with no other person while Elisa has 3 options Alex,Rodriguez and Sergio.she has kissed the 3 of them and slept with 2 and am sure if care is not taken will sleep with the 3rd.Her Character was a Big flop

The part she arranged to save her sister from Romina.that was an insult to Romina's Character.A whole strong and Crazy Woman was defeated by a Cripple,ho please i know David killed Goliath but that doesn't happen everyday thank God for the grace of God but in this case the parties involve are sinners.i still think Romina wouldn't have been brought down the way she was,that is why i love American Movies she would have figured out what was happening,after all she didn't trust Gale anymore and knew that Ofelia almost tried to kill her once.She would have used her seduction to escape from that mental home(is not a prison and should be easy to escape knowing the kind of person she is)try to get even with Maria again then make a clumsy mistake and get killed or arrested again and dis time to jail or escape,try to get Emiliana again,almost did but got confronted by Maria,who will then give her the beating of her life that will end her in a coma,then she gets to the hospital and from there to jail.Making Maria fulfiled and Emiliana secured and sure that if Romina ever come close to her her Mum will protect her.is that not a perfect ending for a crazy woman like Romina?Abeg people make una let me know and the lesson learn there is that no matter how a woman is crazy never go near another woman with kids or you will see another level of madness.

Utmlb had abeautiful begining like i said ealier in my previous post a wonderful middle is so annoying that the director had to give it a terrible close finish and i really don't have faith for the end anymore and the fun is no longer there.i just want to finish it becos i started it and becos no matter how Elisa's Character is,Omo the Girl fine and Sergio is a complete Bobo and the 2 of them look good together.asumming say them wowo i for don stop to they watch this program.i hope they show it tomorrow but i feel is thursday.have a great day every one and see you soon.

pls o keep voting for the MVP and remember that those qualified for that poat are people that start this thread from beginning lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Oh boy.c analysis.
Jeff u Try.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Jeffo ur too much. i think i prefer WHEN UR MINE to UNTILL MY LAST BREATH. Paloma is more inspiring but this Elissa is messed up. every guy dat come close to her is good to go wit her. will i say that she is too Emotional or wat ?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Emotional ke.na slut she be.she may ve a kind and lovin heart bt any opportunity she has wit any new man in her life,she jumps.
Oh,paloma is way beta.
UMLB may have all za twist and suspense bt WUAM is far beta.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2009
jeffo baba i dobale 4u, u too much my brother i swear, u guyz can al agree myjoe esp dt elisa is a messed up persn, bt due to no fault of hers,the director is just wack men, i think in tryna create a masterpiece he's messed d plot up, elisa looks lyk a prostitute kissn ery man wh comes her way, her mama is similar,and gina na confirmed prostitute, dtz nt kul, hw can a famili of 3 daughters hv 2 of them pluss their mama hvn questionable characters, evn d baby of bout 10 yrs old get boyfrnd alredi, chai,
jeff infact i don award u d award sef
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm Jeff Jeff,person wey giv u dat PROF Title no do mistake at all but u go stil share am wit MyJoe sha.
Comin 2 ur analysis of WUAM,u rminded of a soap opera dat i wished i had d DVDs so i can watch it ova nd ova again.A soap opera dat was finely made wit d way issues are dealt wit immediately not till later.It was ova 200 episodes bt no dull moment,we all knew Diego&Paloma'll end up at last bt d way d suspense drew out was sometin else.
Sergio&Rodrigo's part in Monday's episode was quite irrelevant.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2009
Wat i feel Sergio&Rodrigo nids is strokes of cane 2 make dem stop actin lyk adult babies.
@Jenacee,thanx 4 clearin dat issue of d inheritance.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks all.

@jeffoski

Brilliant analysis. Very brilliant. No, I didn't watch Paloma. Did not used to watch telly in general and soaps in particular. But I am a writer and love good stories. I saw several episodes of Second Chance and was greatly impressed with the command and attributes of Salvador. And then the day I saw Gael conducting those shootings, I thought this one might be interesting, too, and started watching.

I will agree that the encounter between Sergio and Rodrigo does not work in the story but I will disagree that sort of encounter is implausible. The director did not lay serious groundwork for it, that is the problem. Rodrigo does not have enough ground to walk into Sergio’s house and ask that they let Elisa choose who she wants, certainly not after she openly accused him or taking advantage of his power over her as her therapist. Most self-respecting men would have forgotten about her after that insult. Except for that kiss which is nothing but a directorial blunder, Elisa has never told him he loves her. However, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the funny scene and I believe it is possible. Not an everyday occurrence, but possible. A gentleman might do it if he thinks the other person is also a gentleman and the lady in question really appears to like both of them. And if your rival walks into your apartment and makes you such an offer, what would you do? Burst his skull? Well, I know many who will tell him to go to hell. But I also know some who will listen to him out of curiosity, consider it and say, “oh, well, let her choose then.”

On the encounter between Elisa and Romina, David-Goliath situations happen in small ways everyday. Elisa’s mindset was, you don’t hand over an innocent baby to a mad woman. But I believe the director should have put in some creativity to make it a little more believable. When Romina was cornered she did what a crazy woman would do, got into the jeep and tried to turn them all to beef. That scene was a bit clumsy, yes, as was the obvious fact that Romina did not use Elisa’s crutches on her. I think it would have made sense if Romina had grabbed a stick and dealt Elisa a blow, with Sergio showing up and stopping her as she is about to strike the second. But the whole idea of that scene, the heroine of the story saving an innocent baby from a mad woman is the sort of noble acts great stories are made of.

The possible ending you set out would have worked very well for the story. But let me point that Romina‘s failure to escape from the asylum is plausible for two reasons. Asylums, particularly the type Hector would place someone like Romina, are well fortified to discourage escape. But like you said, Romina is no ordinary woman. I was surprised, then, in the last episode to see Romina going about the room, no longer tied to the bed as she was earlier – why? She could easily have overpowered that old woman doctor and attempt to escape. The other possible reason would be that the drug Gael injected into her has combined with her own madness to unhinge her mind, making cohesive thinking difficult for her. Of course, the obvious problem with this is that the drug was supposed to be same one she gave to Gina and Daniel. Not a madness inducing drug but a euphoric one which creates dependence and destroys body organs after about three uses. Again, then, the director losing his script.

On Elisa’s character, what I have seen and been able to infer so far is a woman of strong character faced by bad circumstances. But on the whole, I am less qualified than you to comment on her since I only watched the incident at the church and then starting watching non-stop the day Gael killed a thug and then shot Ernesto. I really don’t know the earlier part of her relationship with Sergio and how she ended up marrying Alejandro instead of Sergio. However, like her mother, she has impressed me with her calmness in the face of turbulence and unshakable determination to do whatever she believes to be right thing – rejecting Lorenzo’s money even though it would have been easy to take it since Alejandro was still pestering her and she could have pretended she was taking it to help save the poor kids of the world, saving Rodrigo from the pool, not wanting to hurt Rodrigo's feelings of love for her (which unfortunately does not add up, as the director overplayed it and mixed it up with his desire to create twists), saving her sister while not giving Romina her baby, going to visit Ofelia because of the friendship they once shared, going over to Alejandro (not phoning) to inform him that his life might be in danger, and many others.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2009
@Myjoe
You are a very wonderful person and i respect you alot.You have a way of making people see reason with you and understanding you.I now see Elisa from a different angle now and i see that the director is the one causing all the problems.Thank you so much for clarifying this whole facts.Really they are realistic but rare.Am sure you have read all those inspirational books on how to Influence people and make them see things from your angle.lol is good i just hope i find away to argue with you constructively i will really like that.
I will recommend that you Watch WHEN YOU ARE MINE it's a lovely soap opera,the best that AIT have ever shown and too me one of the best ever compared to the days of THE RICH ALSO CRY.Second chance is cool too but i didn't like the ending.i don't think letting Isabel die was a good idea but i think that should be another thread this is for UTMLB and should be left that way before some people go tear me to pieces lol.Hope they will show it today o abi dem one play ball for Thursday again.and to think that after today na till Monday again God help us.see you guys tomorrow and pls o still keep voting for me lol dem dey give money for this award?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2009
Hey,wats gud ppl.
Can sum1 pls giv me an update bout wat happened Yesterday.tanks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2009
ella i cnt evn remeber wat hapnd except daniel died and riverol's babe tld him shs hvn a baby and he stormed out angry, thts nt much help i knw bt dtz al i remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.