Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70924 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2009
@JEFF,wen u bcome pastor?lol.well,i ve 2 say dat elisa ll go bak 2 sergio.as 4 alajandro,he shuld go 2 hell.
Try 2 chk youtube if u aint patient.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2009
abeg which place for youtube you dey see, if you can give me the link, i will be happy, today i no fit sleep, na so i dey think of the movie, it is making me very silly, help me if you can, so that my mind go rest.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ginky: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2009
Sincerely speaking,this is the worst telenovela I have ever watched.The story line is wack.Am sure the producer was confused while making it.The actors keep on reflecting on things like their lives depended sorely on it.

When we're talking of interesting mexican soaps,"until my last breath" shouldn't be included.Oh,I miss the days of second chance and when you are mine.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2009
@GINKY,im sorry.if d story line is wack,y u still dey watch am?i aint sure u undrstand d story.
@kingsn,im nervous as u re but ma own no bad rich ur own.lol.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ginky: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
ella.b:

@GINKY,im sorry.if d story line is wack,y u still dey watch am?i aint sure u undrstand d story.

That's where you've got it all wrong.It's precisely because of this(ie bad storyline)that I don't watch it.
I understand the story perfectly.Because my opinion differs from yours does not mean that I do not understand the story.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ella, I think say you have watched the whole movie for youtube, i go there i no fit find anytin, well am making serious arrangement to get the whole movie from someone, i just hope the person is fast, i wont want alhandro to loose elisa, i know sergio love am, but alhandro has her already, he is fuckin up and soon he will realise it, i trust hector for one thing, he is smart, he will help his son.

If anyone of u know where me i go get that cd or read the story line very fast pls let know, am dieing for the movie. abeg AIT try extend this movie to sat and sun.

@jeffoski, yeah everyone knows that finally this story will end in the hand of sergio marrying elisa or he dies, cos as am seeing the title of this movie, it point to segio's love for elisa, he is so serious now because the mother of the young boy he has is dead, if that one is alive sergio will not be that serious with elisa, well as you said, no one knows the stroy, it keeps winding up and down, if finally alhandro gets elisa back, i will want him to suffer bf he gets that, now that gale is planning with majo for his suffering. If that happens, it will bring the attention of elisa back to him.

Abeg, me i dont tire for movie, it is killing me. Alhandro is disgracing men.

As for Hector, take it or live it, he is smart, he will find out all about gale's plot, if alhando cool his brain down, he will find that bf his father. But make sergio find work do, no be everytime him dey for elisa body, am sure that kiss that was about taking place yesterday will not, either elisa stops him or gina comes down and that expensive play go stop.

make i go rest booooooooooo
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
@JEFFOSKI,Abeg tell me Wetin happen 2 each character.i no watch am.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
@KINGSN,Ow we go do na?i was jus givin u sites u can chk out.u no say we 9jarians no dey patient.lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ella, well today was not that hurt, hector bought a big restaurant for Maria, after which he took her home to have gud time, but unlucky for him phone ring him want to pik maria stopped him, after which the voice mail come be romina, she was like opening up everything about the sex they had together, maria dey there, listening, after which she got crazy and left, no matter what hector explaination was.

Ahandro is still battling with Paula, trying to have more of her, him call her for phone, she hang up on him, him try call again, she off phone, after which phone ring, him tink say na Paula, and said WHAT KIND OF GAME ARE YOU PLAYING, not knowing that it was elisa that called, as you know now, elisa now confronted him with that, he try denying it, but she finally said to him. I KNOW something is going on, I will stop looking, cos if I find out it will hurt me, only God knows wetin dey her mind.

Gale's wife has over heard Don Lorenzo, changing his WILL with his lawyer, trying to leave some portion of his inheritance for Elisa, that got her mad, she told gale, now they are planning on how to kill the old man bf him leave everything for elisa.

Well, Elisa did not end up kissing Sergio as we thought yesterday, that girl made me proud, but who knows wot will happen next wen she is in same kind of motion with Sergio.

Sergio is working with Hector, to find a place where they can treat elisa.

Thats all for today ella.

Am still looking all i can for the whole story.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2009
tanks 4 d update.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
hector is an ass, and he eventually died. good for him.
as for maria,who send am?is she hector's wife that she's complaining. stupid woman just like her daugther. Romina is the legal wife of Hector and maria is making noise. she's crazy.
eliza, eliza, eliza, confused girl, go enough she finally married Sergio, although it took her through the whole programme to come to her senses.
all i can say, Sergio is the most responsible human being in this programme.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hello peeps.
2days episode started wit elisa tryin 2 get her fone dat fell 4rom hand bt her family came in rite in time 2 help her out.amphilia jus found out dat her name wasnt included in d will.she was in rage bt her husband(gayle)told her dat he wuld do anytin 2 make her get her share.
hector is wit romina after he found out dat his daughter was kidnapped(i doubt it.i bliv romina gav her out 2 sum1.all shes tryin 2 do is 2 get her husband bak).
alajandro was wit paula and got a call 4rom major which him scared tho.well,he went 2 get his wife bak 4rom her mums hse.
2days episode ended wit sergio bin employed by daniel 2 work part time 4 him.alajandro came 2 c daniel 4 advise.he told daniel he cheated on his wife and sergio happened 2 pass by and he ovaheard him talkin.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hello peeps.
2days episode started wit elisa tryin 2 get her fone dat fell 4rom hand bt her family came in rite in time 2 help her out.amphilia jus found out dat her name wasnt included in d will.she was in rage bt her husband(gayle)told her dat he wuld do anytin 2 make her get her share.
hector is wit romina after he found out dat his daughter was kidnapped(i doubt it.i bliv romina gav her out 2 sum1.all shes tryin 2 do is 2 get her husband bak).
alajandro was wit paula and got a call 4rom major which him scared tho.well,he went 2 get his wife bak 4rom her mums hse.
2days episode ended wit sergio bin employed by daniel 2 work part time 4 him.alajandro came 2 c daniel 4 advise.he told daniel he cheated on his wife and sergio happened 2 pass by and he ovaheard him talkin.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
@DREAMERA,wat do u min by sayin HECTOR DIED?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2009
Hello Peeps, abeg make una know one thing, this soap opra is not yet out, as we dey watch na so people for mexico and other word still the watch am, When dreamara  say him don watch am, me I want to get it any how, I went online in search of it, luckily for me I had contact of an agent, who told me over the email "Dear Kingsley,I am sorry to say there is no way to acquire it: neither CD / DVD, book nor any other other.
AIT / DAAR COMMS only bought the FREE TV broadcasting rights. No one in the territory has acquired the DVD exploitation rights for Nigeria.So the series is not available at all beside through DAAR’s channel.

Best
Adela Velasco

so make dreamara  no come say weting him no know, abeg make we follow the movie as it is.

Well today show is very good, i pray this reconciliation stands for Elisa and Alhandro, Elisa is a wonderful woman and needs Alhandro to understand her. Am indeed proud of her. Alhandro too is not that bad, he is a man that has consience, for him to speak his sins out to daniel proves that he is really sorry from his heart. Sergio should not use what he overheard against Alhandro, he should understand that Alhandro truly love elisa and let them be. It is not easy for a man to confess his sins. I pray well for the both of them.

Hector, should be wise and see that Romina is not a cheap lady, she is smart and is willing to do anything to bring him back. That lady determined woman.

Ephilia, make she prepare her grave, cos as for the will of Don Lorenzo, it is already sealed, unless them go find way kill the lawyer,force him to change it or kill elisa, that is the option left for him and gale, and that will make them die or cought.

Well today show is not bad, What God has joined together with love, no one should divide with wot ever.

Make we enjoy the show, it is just begining and not in market, google or youtube, if any one doubt me, make him or her prove me wrong.

Good night all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2009
@Kingsn thank you so much for clearing that part o becos i have google everywhere and still can't find  any link to the full aepisodesunlike the previous soap operas well i guess we just ahaveto be patient and see what happens.

I wonder why u are defending Alejandron't you see he is the worst hypocrite in this soap.HE WANTS TO DUMP ELISA AND HE IS LOOKING FOR SUPPORT OR SOMEONE TO BACK HIM TOO.his not feeling guilty at all he is looking for a way and excuse to dump her even if it means blaming himself how can you love someone and start sleeping with another person haba.Agreed the first time he slept with Paula was a mistake how about the second and third time and today he was actually removing his wedding ring and putting it back while in Bed with Paula.And to think is his matrimonial bed not even hotel or Paula's place

See let me tell you what he is trying to do.He doesn't want anything to do with Elisa because the Elisa he fell in love with is now crippled .he only loved her becos of her beauty and now that she is crippled he want to jump to the next Beautiful girl.If he truly love her but can't sleep with her why don't he just sneak out look for a prostitute sneak back home and pretend nothing happen.why must it be Paula.He is looking for support and a way to frustrat her so she will leave by herself didn't you see the last time she went to her mothers place he didn't beg her like before but quickly took her there and left.if not that Major called him he won't have remembered Elisa even Major is feeling for Elisa more than AlahaAlejandrohe still wants her

Another thing is that he doesn't want to let her go becos he know that Sergio will be there for her and it will spoil his ego to lose her to Sergio.She is like a property to him and not human and his Ego is one big terrible one.The moment Paula says she loves him and he gets his surpport he will dump Elisa before you say Sevantes.If he truly love her why can't he take a break from work or ask for a vacation then concentrate all his time on Elisa and her Therapy even Men take leave from work to be with their pregnant wife.I pray Sergio give him a big blow from behind and Daniel slap him.He is really wicked and cruel.I don't blame him at all is that yeye Elisa i blame is as if she likes suffer the way i see her.

I pray the Dog Diego found belongs to a very Pretty Girl so that when she comes for it Sergio will see her and start to fall in Love then you will see the reaction of Elisa.is becos she knows Serigo is still Single and crazy about her that is why she is behaving like this.the moment she knows that there is another woman in his life and she will soon lose him she will then act fast.

I hope today's episode will be more interesting i can't belive believer it's Friday after today will have to wait till Monday again.

is it me or did AIT skip an episode i WenesdaWednesdaye ended with Maria Leaving Hectors House how come on thursdaThursdayis on the floor and i also didn't see how Romina's Child was kidnap or na she hid am becos of Hector am alittle confused people help me out here o.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 2:33am On Jul 24, 2009
@jeffoski, I really dont agree with you, to me I know that Alhandro consience is really preaking him, he is not looking for support or something, he feels guilt and wants to speak it out, for him to call himself Garbage, even infront of Elisa, that should signifies a true man for you.

I still stand my ground, let Elisa be with Alhandro, though the man is fucking up, but still Elisa understands, love is not something you can change, and if you dont know Elisa knows very well that Sergio is a woman kind of man, he likes everything under the skirt that is pretty, that was wot elisa saw that made her love Alhandro.

Alhandro is a decent man, just that he is not reasonable, and self centered, but he is one that understand what love is.

I am not seeing elisa living him for sergio, cos wen Major will attack him, that alone will make Elisa restless, cos where your heart is, there lies your treasure.

what you saw today is what I saw as well, for me I think is romina that hide the child, all her cries is for hector to come back hom, that woman is bad planner. Well lets see what tomorrow will bring for us.

I vote for Alhandro for Elisa.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2009
@Kingsn pls don't let people think you didn't start this program from the begining (or when did you start wacthing?)or know what love is about so becos he called himself Garbage he is justified why didn;t he confess then na today no bi only Gabage na Dusbin.you are not given strong facts about Alahandro and Sergio at all and am trying to reason with you too but nothing.

Did you remember that Paula first hit on Serigo telling him that she loves him and admire the way He loves and care so much for Elisa and if people didn't know them well they will think he was the husband of Elisa she also wished someone will love her like that.She even went as far as kissing him.He threw her out of his Apartment and when she asked if he didn't have feelings for her he said he did but it was because of that feelings he was pushing her out that his love for Elisa was strong and not something he can give up easliy(his not even married to her and can do whatever he likes but he didn't).Another example is when Gina tried to Kiss Sergio when they were drunk but still he refused and quickly send her home this is something Alahandro and Hector couldn't do(if you follow the drama you will understand what i mean)when he was young and they were growing up he was a casanova true but when he realize he was in love with Elisa he changed and decided to love no matter what that is why he didn't blame her for falling for alahandro but he will make sure he fight and get his true love back.

Sergio is a real man who has self Control even most men in Nigeria(including me)will find it hard to resist that kind of temptation.Love is suppose to involve Trust and Honesty even when your lover is not around.tell me is it up to a year before Elisa had an accident the same accident that was his fault Alahandro has slept with Paula 3times(and u are married o) is not even ready to stop cheating he wants to continue haaaaaaaaaaaa Kingsn please you are smarter than this now or are you just trying to wine me here.This same Alahandro slept with Romina while dating Elisa o and am ready to bet that the Child she cliams to be Hector or Major is actually Alanhadro's Child.When Gale caught Alanhandro and Paula Kissing,wasn't he pleading for Gale support incase anything happens and trust Gale(surest guy)he used the information to his advantage.

Elisa should run as fast as her Legs(sorry i don forget say she don cripple)wheelchair can carry her away from that egoistic idiot.
abi ELLA B and AIRLLER weting una feel consigning Alahandro,Serigo and Elisa case?

The first thing Major will do to him is to expose his relationship with Paula (since he has been looking for way deal with Paula for arresting him)so that Elisa can divorce him and he can take over(him sef wan marry Elisa)then deal with him which i support very well.so if you tell me you don't see Elisa with Sergio (which is very clear and Obivious)then i suggest you wash your eyes and look again o becos wether you like it or yes,Guy,Sergio na him get Elisa make him carry e tin je je je fix am come give am belle make dem they carry dey go enjoy life.

as for tha Romina i don't even know what to belive becos i didn't see what really happen but what i think is that she hid the baby true true but then again maybe Major has kidnap the Child order for herto go back to their former plan and ruin Hector.Is even good for her Doctor no belive am.when liar talk true who wan belive.

And wetin that wicked Grandpa they do how can you say you give Alanhadro,Gale and Elisa equal share of inheritance and then push Amphlia aside thats not good.I know that Amphlia is a bad person(and she knew aboutthe plan to kill Alahandro but didn't speak up) but lets say the truth as it is she is the only one who has been staying with the old man even if her intentions are not geniue and he doesn't know about her evil plans yet atleast she is his daughter in law and would have given her something too.now he has declare war between them all and is still this same Elisa i pity because na she go still take her head suffer am all in the name of Alahandro.let see what will happen today.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2009
This is my 1st post but i must say dis is 1 of d best soap i don watch on AIT. Its quite intriging, suspense filled and really unpredictable. Anyway i am ruding for alisa and sergio to be 2gethr. That will really b a nice and befitting end to the soap. Hector is a gud man but him gudness don turn am to mumu thats y he cant read btw the lines anymore.
@ella, that 4 all ur recap and reviews. U been wondrful.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2009
This is my 1st post but i must say dis is 1 of d best soap i don watch on AIT. Its quite intriging, suspense filled and really unpredictable. Anyway i am ruding for alisa and sergio to be 2gethr. That will really b a nice and befitting end to the soap. Hector is a gud man but him gudness don turn am to mumu thats y he cant read btw the lines anymore.
@ella, that 4 all ur recap and reviews. U been wondrful.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2009
@JENACE999.thanks.
@kingsn,u go rest now.lol.dis 1 wey u no fit get d whole story,u ll do evrytin 2 get(well,im doin d same tin).lol
@JEFF,DEAR.i support u all d way.Alajandro,gayle,paula,hector,amphilia and romina re d last ppl i want 2 c.
did u c d lil jewelry on his bed wen he was huggin elisa?y is he hiddin it?fear no gree make hin wife no Dats y he was askin her ow evrytin was at her mums hse.if he didnt receive dat call,e 4 remember elisa?fear grip am.
majors plan is rily workin.hes goin 2 deal wit alajandro as requested.oh yes,gayle ll punish is dad.wen all is done,major ll descend on gayle 4 makin elisa paralysed.
im sure AIT didnt show 1 episode cuz i didnt c where elisa fell and rominas child kidnapped.lik i said,romina ll do anytin 2 get her husband bak.
in 2days episode,im expectn sergio 2 giv a heavy blow 2 alajandro 4rom behind.daniel is not d kind of person dat ll support his friend if he does sumfin rung.
as 4 amphilia,her DEATH WARRANT ll come 1day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2009
@JENACE999.thanks.
@kingsn,u go rest now.lol.dis 1 wey u no fit get d whole story,u ll do evrytin 2 get(well,im doin d same tin).lol
@JEFF,DEAR.i support u all d way.Alajandro,gayle,paula,hector,amphilia and romina re d last ppl i want 2 c.
did u c d lil jewelry on his bed wen he was huggin elisa?y is he hiddin it?fear no gree make hin wife no Dats y he was askin her ow evrytin was at her mums hse.if he didnt receive dat call,e 4 remember elisa?fear grip am.
majors plan is rily workin.hes goin 2 deal wit alajandro as requested.oh yes,gayle ll punish is dad.wen all is done,major ll descend on gayle 4 makin elisa paralysed.
im sure AIT didnt show 1 episode cuz i didnt c where elisa fell and rominas child kidnapped.lik i said,romina ll do anytin 2 get her husband bak.
in 2days episode,im expectn sergio 2 giv a heavy blow 2 alajandro 4rom behind.daniel is not d kind of person dat ll support his friend if he does sumfin rung.
as 4 amphilia,her DEATH WARRANT ll come 1day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2009
IM SORRY 4 ALL DIS 2ND POSTIN TIN.network dey faulty now adays.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well,2days episode was d 1 AIT didnt show.
well,i was rung bout romina and d baby(dis film dey twist person head).after shuttin hector outta her life,she was tryin 2 run away wit her kid bt decided 2 go and get water 4 herself(stupid stupid.ow can u liv d baby,cryin,and den liv her all alone 2 go get water.gosh,romina is 1 stupid fool).now she wants hector 2 find her child.
as 4 alajandro,he was supposed 2 hang out wit his wife bt instead he chose paula.
as 4 elisa,she tot her husband was knockin on d door bt didnt no it was d major.he came in and wasnt happy wen elisa said she wasnt d person he used 2 know.all he could do was trow her outta her chair(now we know ow she fell out 4rom d chair)and say he wuld deal wit alajandro 4 doin dis 2 her.
well,deres notin more 2 say.till nxt wk guys.im gonna miss u.*snif snif*.lol
ve a splendid wkend.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well,2days episode was d 1 AIT didnt show.
well,i was rung bout romina and d baby(dis film dey twist person head).after shuttin hector outta her life,she was tryin 2 run away wit her kid bt decided 2 go and get water 4 herself(stupid stupid.ow can u liv d baby,cryin,and den liv her all alone 2 go get water.gosh,romina is 1 stupid fool).now she wants hector 2 find her child.
as 4 alajandro,he was supposed 2 hang out wit his wife bt instead he chose paula.
as 4 elisa,she tot her husband was knockin on d door bt didnt no it was d major.he came in and wasnt happy wen elisa said she wasnt d person he used 2 know.all he could do was trow her outta her chair(now we know ow she fell out 4rom d chair)and say he wuld deal wit alajandro 4 doin dis 2 her.
well,deres notin more 2 say.till nxt wk guys.im gonna miss u.*snif snif*.lol
ve a splendid wkend.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Ella B thank you so much for your contribution and Support i know say you no go ever support bad thing and u dey talk true well.

I was sure that AIT skiped an episode and now the yare going to repeat Mondays own again this people can torture someone well sha wetin we go do than just be patient and enjoy the soap.I like what Major did to Elisa it's high time someone open her eyes and stop treating her with pity.She finally got what she wants and she is crying just that Major wicked sha o haba and has no mercy at all.Alahandro would have caught him and saved his wife but he was busy screwing Paula.very very Good Husband who know about love.Rubbish i pray Aids kill them both

Now i see the reason why Amphila didn't get any thing from Grandpa she is a proper liar and a she devil see what she told him about Elisa.It's so obivious that death will be her end or poverty another person that made me shout again was Romina God that lady can Blow lie when did they try to kill her and which time did she faint that they took her Baby.crace woman leave pick go buy water wetin she expect and the bad thing is that we don't even know who carried the baby but i bet it's Major or maybe is still this stupid Romina that plan everything and made it look like a real kidnap.How can a mother just leave her baby on the road and go and buy water just like that.time will reveal the truth soon.
so till next week again ha it's long o but wetin we go do have a great weekend
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2009
One thing some of us dont understand is what this soap opra is trying to teach, Marriage is full of ups and down, and no one is perfect.

Wen you feel that this program will go left, it takes you right. Today episode really forcast on how repentance ALhandro was trying to be, b4 he felt stupid into that Hot lady. All same that has gone, and I hope it never repeats itself.

This is the first time Alhandro is making a fool of himself in this soap, wot transpired btw him and romina after hector married her was a false accusation, which the truth has come out.

Well I have nothing to say, lets keep watching, my vote is for Alhandro for Elisa, cos he is the only one that can protect her from Majo. If sergio end up having her, that means Elisa is very stupid, she is nothing but a flirt. It would be better if she lives Alhandro, she falls inlove with someone else, to make her unique, but all I know is that Elisa love for alhandro is strong and nothing will change that.

Good nite all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2009
Kingsn you are begining to piss me off big time at first i thought you were joking or trying to wine people but now am starting to see that you are serious about this.How can you say alahandro is a good man and knows about Marrige and love.tell me how can you have an accident and be barren on the first few hours of your Wedding?haba Abeg Nigerians wetin we go call that one no bi bad omen say the person wey you marry no be better person. and who said Alhandro was falsing accused of sleeping with Romina when he admitted it and begged for forgiveness was that not the reason Elisa left him and he went to kidnap her.

So what you are saying is that it is justifiable to sleep outside your marriage,come back and feel sorry and then go back again and do the same thing is that what you are saying.So Elisa then can sleep with Sergio too and tell Alahandro that she is sorry as well and want them to continue marrying.Infact becos Marriage is a series of problem lets all cheat on our wives and husband and feel sorry about it and continue.

and am sure you are not wacthing this program well this is not the first time he is sleeping with Paula this is the third time(becos am adding the first encounter that Gale caught them) Alahandro will continue to sleep with Paula till they are caught and he might end up divorcing Elisa.How can he protect her from Majo when he can't even protect himself and his business from him.Well let see what happens

Thank God you are not the producer or Director of the Drama The Soap will end well just like the previous onces with Sergio not only marring Elisa but he will help her walk again(something that Alahandro can't even do)and she will get pregnant and give birth to their Children and they will live with Diego happily with plenty of Money that Sergoi will make on his own without any family influence like the sevantes.He is a real Man and is only a fool that will see him and not Marry him fast fast.Besides Sergio is more handsome and Manly than that chewing stick looking Alanhandro that can't control his man tool.i even prefer the Majo over him i know he will treat Elisa better than him.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2009
hi guys, i didnt watch thur's episode but i sat tight 4 fri own. ella b, where in d world did u watch urs? romina didn't kidnap any baby, they showed it clear. in short 4 d 1st time i pitied d idiot when d baby was taken. the story goes lik this, ophillia n gale were consolin grandpa over allicia's accident. ronaldo acct has been frozen n he talks 2 maria n his girls abt it, they al promised 2 help him,but d crook dey form dat he's notguilt
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2009
dat he stil has litle cash,they escorted him 2 his hotel but allicia refuse 2 go,na im major enter d house,wen she proved stub im trow her out say mak she get up by her sef .meanwhil allehandrew dey ontop paula. romina try 2 run wit d baby because hector rejected her advances,she was stupid 2 leave d baby alone at d airport2 go n buy water,one sharp babe carry d baby tak of,she went back home called hector who was wit sergio confessin his sins
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2009
@nanny o,i dnt know wat u call it bt ow d baby was stolen is called KIDNAPPIN.
Oh ho.i know which oda word 2 call.well,nanny o.since u no watch thur own,i doubt if u know wat im talkin bout.wat i commented on thur was wat rily happened.ve a 9ice wkend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.