Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70935 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Bimbola26: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ije04 is trying to do all of you a favour by posting the pictures. The guy is called Rodriguez. I will try to post the address of the website of where you can see it with your own eyes when i get it again.

Hold on while i search for it again.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Bimbola26: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
This is the website address: www.tvazteca.com/telenovelas/mientrashayavida/. You would need a translator to read it. Hope you won't be too shocked.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2009
@AIRLLER,u don come again.lol.hope u bring sumfin 4 me as u travel.
2days show was ok.
lik i told ma bro at home,amphilia belle go commot.
romina no tire 4 sex.e 4 beta if hector allow her commit suicide.
as 4 alajandro's maid.she shuld rily be punished.long hiss.
ve a lovly 9t yall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2009
Airller is good to have you back.we miss you and ur yabs.Ella B am glad you watched todays episode.

Elisa maid don enter fire how she wan explain.na him good for her the next person they need to catch now is that Romina Doctor as for Amphlia i no fit laugh all her plan just spoil and Alahandro sha wan put himself for trouble.if u no sabi talk shebi u go shut up.Maria neva decide wetin she want yet and i pity her.instead of her to use wisdom and fashy Hector she is dulling herself/by the time that yeye Romina kidnap her or her Daughter she will see herself.well hope to catch tommorows own.good night.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by chiejik(f): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2009
what realy happened last night i missed it can someone narret it for me please
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2009
@Jeffoski and Airller una feel say una get badmouth?? Una no try reach. Mugulets, una dey learn.
@Bimbola thanks for posting the Azteca website so that ignorant and semi- literate retards like Airller and Jeffoski can see the pics i posted for themselves.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
@ije004, i saw the pic you posted but i must tell you that they just wanted to pull our legs by making us tink elisa will end up wit that guy(rodriguz).
From the site u got that pic, there was also a pic where sergio and elisa kissed after taking vows. So dont get it twisted ok. Am sorry cos others were hating on u for the pics u posted. But its ur own view and i respect that. Let us all respect each others views. The soap is fun and so lets be happy about it.
I luv y'all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
@jenace,good advice.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
OH ELISA.ELISA.STUPID GAL.
HELLO PEEPP.
2day started wit alajandro tryin 2 find out y his maid was talkin bout his family to sum1.d maid denied it and elisa got mad at her husband and told him hes bin paranoid.stupid gal.
elisa went 2 her sis hse and dere she learnt dat gina was bak in prostitution.wen she got 2 d office,she tried 2 tell sergio not 2 kip secrets away 4rom her again.
dr rivero went 2 d diner and told his galfriend dat he wanted 2 terminate his rltnship wit her.natalia,lik every oda woman kept blabbin and talkin until Dr Rivero proposed 2 her(oh wat a lovly way 2 propose).
2day's show ended wit maria goin 2 hector's office.maria told him dat she wasnt goin dere as an opportunity 2 see him.very unfortunate dat romina had 2 spoil d show.all hector could do was show maria d way out.maria told him she was sorry 4 him and left d office.
Dats d summary 4 2day folks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
OH ELISA.ELISA.STUPID GAL.
HELLO PEEPP.
2day started wit alajandro tryin 2 find out y his maid was talkin bout his family to sum1.d maid denied it and elisa got mad at her husband and told him hes bin paranoid.stupid gal.
elisa went 2 her sis hse and dere she learnt dat gina was bak in prostitution.wen she got 2 d office,she tried 2 tell sergio not 2 kip secrets away 4rom her again.
dr rivero went 2 d diner and told his galfriend dat he wanted 2 terminate his rltnship wit her.natalia,lik every oda woman kept blabbin and talkin until Dr Rivero proposed 2 her(oh wat a lovly way 2 propose).
2day's show ended wit maria goin 2 hector's office.maria told him dat she wasnt goin dere as an opportunity 2 see him.very unfortunate dat romina had 2 spoil d show.all hector could do was show maria d way out.maria told him she was sorry 4 him and left d office.
Dats d summary 4 2day folks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2009
@ije004 i don't have ur time u no get respect for Church or God why u go get respect for person.
@jenace thank you for ur matured contribution i will take ur advise and make this forum a happy one.
Today's Episode was funny o Natalia no go kill person with Laugh see as she just dey jabor any how.poor woman Men don show her peper but am happy for her that at last she Got her dream Husband atleast that is a good news.is high time this soap start dealing with some of the bad people o am tired of this twist everytime.deal with one bad person and make good one happy too.
well let see what happens tommorow.
take care every one.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2009
Elisa messed up Big Time. Had it been she is not on a wheel chair, i will give her 12 strokes. am anxiously waiting for the moment of truth when all hands will be on deck and the carn of worms will be open. Gails wife must die a mysterious death cos she is a very wicked woman, infact she is the most wicked in this soap. she is just killing Don Lorenzo slowly and nobody knws. by the time Hector and his son realises wat is happenin to them, it will be too late cos gail has messed them up already. well shaa i pity Maria for loving hector so much and the man is afraid to face his reality just because of the blackmail from his wife Romina. jst pray that it wont be too late before he comes to his senses.
cant wait for the next episode. luv ya all !!!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2009
does anyone know if there is any site that has this soap in English. all the sites have been trying are not in english.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2009
i@je 04
its obvious that you are a child but if you are not then you need check up.cos at this stage of your life you dont know how to use your mouth properly e dey obvious say your deliverance no sure.if you say ``god forbid`` then the God wen we dey talk do punish you cos you no respect am.if i check thats my major beef with you.and as for illitracy,them say person wen blind go c im mama call am aunty.na im b your case

since you are a doozorlic illitrate anywhere you go and anything you see becomes an illitrate.your mind needs dry cleaning both physical and spiritual.and like i said fire``no b small one``go burn your mouth wen you dey take talk nonsense.c her head.you come nairaland come dey form champion for education. village-litrate like you.as you kuku mumu u go explain educational background 4 u next post so that everybody go c,abi? dozzor.i no get power waste for your matter.

@ella.b.babe a lot of stuffs dont worry i'll send urs via internet.LOL

@dreamara i dont undastand the stuff i saw wen i checked.is that the real stuff or some thing else.if it is like that then i no go watch again what kind of yeye ending is that.are they trying to turn elisa to ``jump from one house to anoda``?if thats the end then them no try,them don turn am to home video.BETTER BEGING, NICE BODY AND USELESS AND STUPID ENDING

@jeffoski BROS wats up?

as for the show.i no fit laff.c as them turn maria to ashawo wen dem dey sneek comot for office.
i support that ophillia shud loose the pregnancy
romina shud perish
alhan-were is a serious and confirmed bastard
elisa is annoying
sergio is dumb
paula is a big bitch
gina needs to be gang raped
maria need to bump her head hard enuff for amnesia to takeplace and save her from serious embarrasment
hector i dont even know for him
lorenzo's nemesis has just started
ophillia(queen mother of the witches kingdom)shhhhhhhud DIE BY FIRE.
AS FOR THE REST NA THEM SABI.

CANT WAIT for friday's episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by watetu: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2009
ive bin readin all yu Updates pple!Im Kenyan n we are far behind!(Where the Major dropped Elisa frm the Wheel Chair)!Im rilly dissappointed in Alejandro n i No his not Husband material!Sergio is One hell of a CUTE WONDERFUL MAN!Ope hell marry Alisa!PAULA BITCH!(sorry for this Comment)SHUD KIP HER LEGS TOGETHER N CROSSED!!!!!! angryAlehandro is Jus So Ugly n is no Competition for Sergio!Hector Shud DIE!Did i say all the Savante Men Shud DieFor Amphilia She shud notice her second name is POVERTY!N Gina Shud Behave n Go back to the Damn Lovey dovey Daniel!For Maria undecided God Help Her!N most of all i think Sergio Shud see mi, kiss,,For more advice tongue!Im so dissapointed Wit Major!I thot he was BRIGHT how come he doesnt no of the Shameless acts btn Paola Bitch n Alehandro Frog?He Shud Rape Paula Instead n Advice Gina to behave n get some lil Education in her Small rubbery Brain!!!Thanks pple for the Updates n im got Shocked of Those Pics of Alisa n Some Guy hu we don no!I VOTE 4ALISA N SERGIO! grin wink lipsrsealed
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
@
airller kiss.ll be waiting 4 it
@evry1,me i tire oh.d only reason im watchin it is cuz of Dr Rivero and Natalia.im so happy 4 em. smiley
as 4 Elisa,if alajandro is making her to Disfigure her face den shes a big IDIOT.foolish gal. angry
as alajandro,dat divorce wey e dey look 4.e go hate himself wen e get am.paula should await her doom. angry
Amphilia,I HATE U.dat money wey she want 4rom don lorenzo, she no go get am.DAT BELLE MUST REMOVE.lol
maria,stop bhavin stupid and luk 4 anoda man.oh,make sure u find out wat ur pikin (gina)dey do.
romina,na only sex dey ur brain?leave hector alone.
hector,i pity u.ur life is at stake here.

have a lovly day yall. wink
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2009
Click on the link I pasted above, people. That explains everything.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
Let me repeat it again and again for the deaf ones to hear:ELISA DID NOT MARRY RODRIGO!!!!!She married Sergio. That other guy,yes, he assisted Sergio inn helping Elisa walk and at first it looked like she would marry him, but she didn't. Those pictures on that website was used to decieve the then viewers so that there'll be mounting suspense. But just bear it in mind that he didn't marry her.
To clear all this up once and for all, here's how the final episode went through:
On Elisa's wedding day with Sergio, Alejandro(now divorced from Elisa)cleared his apartment and was ready to leave. Paula came in with her suitcase and to cut alondg story short, they started kissing as usual). Then they showed Elisa exchanging rings with someone's hand(no face was show at first), and after signing the vows she was smiling widely like one fish.(LOL).
Infact at the very end as you will find out on that link, Elisa and Sergio ended up kissing so, that was the end.
All these busybodies wey no go watch the programme finish and come dey conclude, abeg, watch am o!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
DREAMARA,ur d best.tanks 4 d link.i jus went dere now.lik i said also.elisa ll end up wit sergio
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
tank God elisa went 2 sergio's hse.now shes beginin 2 know d truth bout wat happened on her weddin day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
@dreamara God bless you,is people like Ije004 who will not get their fact right that will come and start creating confusion.they don't know anything and they will still be arguing and making yeye mouth.i love the site you gave.it is really an eye opener,now i can continue to watch the soap.
Airller dear take it easy don't let some people work you up they are not worth it at all.just ignor them and let have fun and harmony here.

today na wa i pity Ampilia she has just dug her grave and is about to enter.Gale will so deal with her i pray he doesn;t kill her but he should make sure she lose the pregnacy and then push her out into poverty with shame.
i know say Elisa no go fit tear her face.e easy life sweet o if not why Romina no jump from up sef .yeye people.but am glad she remembered what happened and how she got an accident atleaset Sergio will not be like a fool again.he is the only one that is always saying the brakes of the car was tampered with.
One and only thing i like about Alahandro is that he knows how to say the truth when he is with his friend but i also belive that Major no get mout hat all.why e neva find out about Paula and Alahandro as him say e get connection reach.well i know that one day na one day Monkey go go market and e no go return.
Hector is another idiot that is making me angry all the time.if you must stay with Romina must you talk to her or even have anything to do with her.If i was Maria i would also treathen him with sucide let me see what he will do then.foolish man.
Am so happy for Natalia and Dr i hope they end up well.As for Gina how can she accuse her mother like that knowing fully well that her mother is right.what will happen when the truth comes out?Shame big one.
is sad that today is Friday and we will have to wait till Monday again well can't wait to watch next week am sure it will be very interesting.to everyone(including ije004)have a great weekend and stay bless.

ps have you notice that the only part of this soap you can predict is the person knocking at the door lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
thanks guys for letting us know that sergio and elliza would end up together.i wonder why they painted a good picture of alahandro at the beginning of the soap.gay is a bad boy but at least he is not an hypocrite like his supposed brother.i hope alahandro will pay for the way he is treating his wife.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
LOL.rite now,i feel lik killin AIT.kai,dis ppl re crazy.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
eewo e be like say ait wan blow.can u guyz imagine they repeated fridays episode.i was pissed.

@ella b,dreamara,jeff,bimbola and all lovers of this show. one love people.howz ur weekend.

dreamy thanks for the tip.ave wacthd the stuff and it was a beautiful sight to behold.sergio and elisa getting married.it is as if i shud fast forward the whole thing to the very end but i go wait see how those bad people to suffer.hai its good for rumina gael and all the demons in the show.

i gojust dey manage ait and the fustration but if i vex i go just go u tube the watch the beautiful sight only.
see you all later
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
i wonder what will happen in today's episode.i cant wait to see what gael will do to ophillia.what was she thinking.i guess he will personally abort that bastard she is carrying in her her womb.

for rumina.oh! rumina.i pity you.major shud plz pay her a visit again

to me o,i think that sergio is annoying.he shud just leave that stupid gal to herself.i mean elisa.its becos he is still chasing her that is why she is making useless shakara.imagine what alahandro is putting her thru.if it were the other way round,elisa wud treat him right.instaed of her to now help herself and find happiness,she is still decieving herself.

gina has no heart.now i know.

will talk to you guys after todays episode see ya
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2009
Ha yesterday's episode was very very interesting i really enjoyed every scene i just hpe it continues abi guys what do you think.Sergio catching Paula and Alahandro,Gale seeing oscar and his wife and is about to kill them(am sure he won't)Hector and Gina in a compromising situation.andthe new doctor who has come to help Elisa Walk again.i really like the guy.very crazy but knows what he is doing.am sure he will end up with also wooing Maria i can tell he likes her already.I will be happy if thathappens so she can forget that mumu Hector onces and for all.i just pray this doctor doesn't have one crazy drama in his life too.well will make sure i watch todays episode am really loving this week's own already.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
hello peeps.
well,2day started ok.all i was wishin 4 was dat gayle culd catch his wife and kill em both.bt he culdnt cuz 1 of majors men interrupted evrytin.
dat doctor who wants 2 make elisa walk,i felt lik slappin him(bt i cant) cuz i culdnt rily hear wat he was sayin.
amphilia has entered in2 a deep mess and its goin 2 be very hard 4 her 2 get out.
ortega or naeto(sergios bro)is bak and im rily glad hes bak 2 stay wit sergio.
alajandro tried 2 confess 2 his wife bout cheatin on her bt culdnt instead it turned in2 an emotional moment.it was jus as if his plan 2 divorce elisa jus failed.maria went 2 c hector 2 tank him 4 all hes done 4 her family bt hector tot maria wanted 2 attack him 4 bin wit her daughter.its a gud tin he didnt say anyfin if not e 4 don die.
gayle gayle.i rily pitied him cuz hes bin tru alot.2day ended wit 1 of 'd block' guys recitin burial rites and major gettin ready 2 kill him.gayle didnt care bt was jus tryin 2 accept his fate.i jus hope dey dnt kill him.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
hello peeps.
well,2day started ok.all i was wishin 4 was dat gayle culd catch his wife and kill em both.bt he culdnt cuz 1 of majors men interrupted evrytin.
dat doctor who wants 2 make elisa walk,i felt lik slappin him(bt i cant) cuz i culdnt rily hear wat he was sayin.
amphilia has entered in2 a deep mess and its goin 2 be very hard 4 her 2 get out.
ortega or naeto(sergios bro)is bak and im rily glad hes bak 2 stay wit sergio.
alajandro tried 2 confess 2 his wife bout cheatin on her bt culdnt instead it turned in2 an emotional moment.it was jus as if his plan 2 divorce elisa jus failed.maria went 2 c hector 2 tank him 4 all hes done 4 her family bt hector tot maria wanted 2 attack him 4 bin wit her daughter.its a gud tin he didnt say anyfin if not e 4 don die.
gayle gayle.i rily pitied him cuz hes bin tru alot.2day ended wit 1 of 'd block' guys recitin burial rites and major gettin ready 2 kill him.gayle didnt care bt was jus tryin 2 accept his fate.i jus hope dey dnt kill him.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2009
@my name sake,(i mean ella),

hey babe how u dey?i dont agree with you on hector.i thinkit wud have been better if he had told her about gina cos if she find out it will be bad and she'll be angry.take for instance,rumina case i.e thats wen he slept with her.she asked him y he didnt tell her.the samething with lahandro if he tells elisa i tell you she'll forgive cos she is a fool in love but for me i love the way he didnt talk.it will speed up their divorce i tell you grin i cant wait to c her with sergio. grin cool

as 4 ortega am scared.if major shud catch him,he is a roasted chicken.as for gael he is tooo slow.but i kinda like that new doctor just that i agrree i no dey hear wetin him they talk maybe na mexican phon-ee lol.

the episode was fair enuff but serious alhandro N elisa irritated me but it is understandable undecided
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
@AIRLLER,i dey oh.
bout hector,mayb he ll tell maria bt if he does,he shuld get ready 2 be lonely 4 d rest of his life.
as 4 elisa,i tire 4 em bt i doubt she ll 4giv alajandro wen she finds out.
as 4 ortega,trouble may arise bt he ll survive it.major no go fit do anyfin 2 am.
cant wait 4 2days episode.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2009
when will this suspense stop sef?is high time one of this bad people get caught.all of them are just going round and escaping.which kan tin be that.but am glad we are on the 2ndhalf of the soap,thanks to dreamara for the little expo now we are not surprise seeing the new Doctor or Rodrigo and we know wat they will be up too.am so glad that that suspense has been taking care of.i just want either Romina,Gale Osacar Amphilia,Alanhadro,Paula,Gina to be exposed atleast one of them for now all of them just keep escaping and digging their graves even more,is high time they get buried in it.well let see what todays episodes hold is begining to annoy me and to think today is friday che make dem do well today o or i know go watch again(just joking lol)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.