Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70931 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2009
@Airller,Sergio may av gone 2 dat place 2 confront dat guy which is why u cal him idiot but i lyk d fact dat he didn't giv d real idiot Paula d correct address.If she nids info,she shld stop waitin 4 odas 2 get it 4 her.She's so malicious dat d only way she cld get bak @Sergio was 2 shift d blame 2 him.
In ystday's episode,Romina has finally gone gaga.Alejandro-PATHETIC.Paula-Once a BITCH,alwaz a BITCH.She was makin shakara wit d address bt wetin she kno.
Til 2day sha.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
lol.
i can see y romina went 2 psychiatric hospital.na wa 4 dat woman.
alajandro can rest now dat elisa gav him divorce papers.
phew!till 2day sha.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
Men today's episode was da bomb initially i was bored bt i enjoyd d way it ended wit elise prophesying her luv 4 sergio nd sergio listenin without elise knowin, i can't wait 2 see 2morows episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Men today's episode was da bomb initially i was bored bt i enjoyd d way it ended wit elise prophesying her luv 4 sergio nd sergio listenin without elise knowin, i can't wait 2 see 2morows episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ella b, can u kindly update me whats happenin coz i've missed the last 2 episodes. Thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2009
SORRY.i didnt watch Yesterdays episode.can sum1 update us?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bydot1(m): 2:24am On Aug 30, 2009
cry
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hector askd Maria 2 leave d houz wldn't giv her rizn,gav her keys 2 anoda place bt she rfusd it,went 2 ask Ignacio 4 help.Nati is aware of d situation offerd her place bt cos of Elisa i.e no elevator @Natie's place so Maria cldn't accept.
Marcus brought d tests rsults,wldn't giv it 2 Ofelia,handed it 2 d maid of which Ofelia collected.
Major came 2 Romina's houz saw her nd Gael drinkin champagne,askd wat d celebration was,(he's suspicious of those 2)proceeded 2 tel Romina dat Gael was bhind d kidnap of her daughter,d accident of which Alex shld av been d victim bt Elisa was.Romina tried 2 attack Gael afta Major left,he subdued her tld her he has killed b4,wldn't hesitate 2 do so again if she betray him.In d process of kissin her she clawed his back of which wen he got home nd d wyf saw it quarrel started.
Hector askd Sergio 4 a favour while stil in Maria's houz(i guess he cald him)so don't kno wat yet.
Paula went 2 Alex's houz,he tld her he's gettin a divorce.She thot he askd Elisa 4 d div.bt wen he tld her he luvs Elisa nd wldn't av askd 4 div.if she hadn't.
Madam Bitch got upset nd wanted 2 kno wat her place was,wen Alex said she's jst a way 2 sate his desire,madam b insulted him and left witout givin him d usual.While in her office,she thot bak 2 dat incident.Snapd out of it wen she was tld som1 was here 2 c her,wen she saw it was Elisa she tried 2 cause trouble bt dat 1 kukuma put am 4 her place nd told her she was here 2 press charges against Major.
Lastly,Marcus went 2 c Major on Hector's rquest.Wen askd wat he was there 4,he tld Major abt Hector's cancer,dat he has days 2 live nd wld want his patient 2 liv his last days in peace.(I smell a trap there 4 Major).
Crazy Gina was thinkin of d luv dat she rjected 4rm her family nd Daniel(dat nu guy in her lyf isn't ready 2 let her go).
Toto rceived a call dat her dead son has a child somwhere,was countin her blessins.(Lorenzo was there wen she rcvd d cal,it sims he'l help her travel 4 d reunion her family in d states r plannin.She was sad she won't b able 2 attend cos she has no passport).
Phewww,i hope i av been able 2 help.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
thanks for the update.hope phcn will favor us this coming week.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
Pls Someone tell me it wasnt hector!!
I'l hate Sergio if somtin happen 2 hector. He stood there like a dummy. Lets all pray its not hector.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Deshannel(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sadly i think its Hector. Wat da 4k woz dat stupid Sergio thinkin?,
wel Janece either ways Hector iz in a dilema situation. He's either dead or spendin the rest of his cancerious dayz in jail.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bydot1(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2009
Am afraid is dead, sergio is such a dump guy watches as those two oldies fight witout helpin hector cry
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2009
Jenace am afraid 2 tel u dat it was hector who fell but as 4 me i want to think sergio is only imagining dat hector went down. Patiently waitin 4 today episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2009
My mind is tellin me it'l b Major,nd nothin is Sergio's fault.Dis fight btw Hector nd Major,has been brewin 4 a very long tym.
Aah,ystday episode was da bomb,i very much enjoyed Elisa's class while dealin wit Her Royal Highness d incompetent cop.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Jaymoses: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Am very Sure it's Major that fell becos it will make more sense like that.Hector can't die just like that his death has to be romantic with Maria by his side and i thought he is suppose to be there when Gale dies.Besides the only way to get rid of Major is by killing him.with all the eveidence they had against him the Block will still have gotten him out of jail again and furstrate Paula work as Usual.i will wait to see who fell today plssssssssssssssssssssssss let it be Major.just that that stupid Paula will arrest Hector and Sergio for one thing or the other.she is fond of doing that.there was nothing sergio could do if he had gotten in the way of those two men they would have throw hime over inface it would have been him dead now.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
i agree with you jaymoses and can't wait to see todays episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
well,time 4 me 2 talk.
if hector dies den d film sef don die.
deres only 1 evidence dat can trow major in2 jail.
u wanna know wat it is?
if u guys remember vividly durin d early episodes,melisa(lil diego's mum)had a huge evidence she recorded durin d conversation btw sergio and his brother where ortega confessed dat major killed hectors mom.so far d director hasnt included dat yet.
if na hector dey ground den e don be 4 am.dat 1 be say d film no go be d same again bt i doubt its hector.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bydot1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
Cant wait for today's episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Best episode so far.
am very happy that hector lives. Major is in hell now. Though i wanted him alive cos he always got everyone on their toes, but someone got to die. We go miss major. Thank God Romina and alehandro got a slice of what i have always wanted. I think its pay back time. Patiently waitin on 2mrows episode.See y'all later.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2009
Jenace really it was d most interestin part now 2 people are down left wit ophelia,gail and romina.i pray d next persn shuld b ophelia.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bydot1(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2009
Hmm, dnt watch last episode though
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2009
Aaaah,ystday's episode was, (i don't kno wat 2 qualify it wit),though i already had in mind who fell,d suspense was artfully done.
I guess y'all wil quite agree wit me dat Elisa is CLASS personified,d way she handles Paula is sometin 2 behold.
4 Alejandro,it was surprisin d way he opened up 2 Marcus,mayb if he had sought help in 1st place instead of whinin things wld av been different.I rlly laffd @ d jealousy on his face wen he saw Elisa nd Sergio.
Romina,Romina,Romina hmmm Hector doesn't kno it bt by tellin her it's OVER(haaa, dat part 2 sweet me wel wel)d insanity lurkin inside her'l take full effect now(i don't kno dis 4 a fact bt i think she has a hand in Gina's problem).
I'm hapi 4 Hector,@ least d burden he has been carryin is lifted.
I'l rlly miss Major o, dat man get charisma,he has been a very huge part of dis prog bt a chapter has 2 finish 4 anoda 1 2 open.
Ofelia has no soul,dat girl na WITCH.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2009
@Ella b u dey c wetin i dey c so? This prog is has recaptured its lost flavor. I am really enjoyn it again.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2009
@JENACE999,
I agree wif u.
d suspense Yesterday was 2 much.it almost gave me hypertension.d director Try 4 dat part.
2 down(oscar and major) 3 to go(opheilia.gayle,romina).
im rily gonna miss major.dat man don Try no be small.
i rily laughed wen alex saw sergio and elisa.
opheilia,her day of reckonin is drawin nigh.
as 4 romina,dis 1 hector don talk say e dey ova,she wont rest oh.trouble ll start soon.dnt underestimate romina.
don lorenzo,i pray he doesnt get killed bt i strangely feel dat he wuld be followed in 2days episode since he wants 2 c elisa,gina and alex.
gina,na only God go save her altho i must admit dat i love wat rodrigo did.
lets c wat 2day holds.ve a 9ice day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
HAAA yesterday episode sweet no bi small.very interesting the Major has gone to Hell where he will be at Satan right hand.now everyone can breath easily now.But the guy been get mouth anyhow sha it was high time he died and left to me that is the only way to get rid of himbone all those evidence the guy for still no go jail thanks to the Block.if they are powerful they shouldbring him back from the dead now.yeye people.and am so happy that Hector is now the Man that i have always wanted him to be.i can't wait to see the look on Romina's face when all her plans will crumble.i know she will still want to get hector and for that Back Stab Gale but nothing for her.Hector is free.As for that Wicth called Amphlia something tells me that she will meet her end at the dinner that Don lorenzo is organzing.i feel that the man knows all her plans and Gales plan and has been pretending.why did Marcus go alll that trouble just to give the baba a report that his health is fine a nd he will live long.am sure he also put so manythings in the letter and the baba just played Gale and Amphilia.today's episode will be wonderful.wow now have forgotten aabout all those irritating episode.i love Elisa for putting that bicth paula in her place and alehandro seeing Elisa and Sergio Kissing God that was wonderful.don't you see how Elisa and Sergio look good together.can't waitt o watch todays' episode see you guys tommorow.

ps Ella b,Ailler,Dreamare and every one how una dey hope you are feeling this s oap the way i am
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2009
@JEFF,i dey oh.
una don c wen person dey desperate 4 money?Dats wat happened Yesterday.ophelia was so desperate dat she had 2 mention dat bastard shes carryin as her baby.wat don lorenzo did was gud.despite her plea,d money no reach em.na only elisa collect $150,000.d rest(gayle,alex,ophelia)didnt collect anyfin.
4 d 1st time,i had 2 support alex 4 dat wondrful blow he gav his bro.
im happy 4 don lorenzo and toto.dey re both gettin married.*snif snif*
lik i said b4.romina shuldnt be taken 4 granted.her doom ll come 1day sha.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by benedictac(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2009
But dont forget that Elisa's $150M is tied to a condition. Do u think Elisa will go back to her hubby just bcoz of that and Sajo will not rest untill he gets Elisa?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2009
Dats true.i 4got bout dat.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bydot1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
I trust her she wont go for the money for anytin in this world
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
Wat does Lorenzo mean by dat.is a big insult telling Elisa to stay with Alahandro and collect $150 million but i trust her she will refuse.if na naija babe she go stay wit alex den wait till Baba die.i laugh so much when Amphilia got nothing.she just use her mouth kill herself.Romina is really posing as a big treat and should not be underestimated i think it wont be easy to get rid of the 3devils Gale,Amphila and Romina and this Drama is still going to be long.Dis shakara that Sergio want to start is not funny o but i think is right and it will make Elisa decide if she truly want Sergio.You dont value wat you want till it's gone
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2009
Wat in heavens name is dis director doing why is he prolonging matter.yesterday was boring.see yeye alahandro why is it dat is now dat he want to leave imex wen he know if he stays wit Elisa he will $150m.he is just pissed seeing Elisa wit Sergio.To him all dis is all a game to him and Elisa is the prize.I know Elisa will not agree to stay with him.Am sure the fight will be between Rodrigo and Sergio over Elisa.I pray that todays own will be more Intresting.its Friday.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
i don't want them to divorce,i want the director to teach people that their will always be ups and down in a marriage
you can't expect everything to go on smoothly like that in a marriage.lets forget about Sergio been handsome or Rodrigo been nice.is it that if she get married to Sergio their wouldn't be any problem?surely their would be problem.
he realized his mistakes so he should be forgiven what if they got issue? i mean kids we would still want a divorce?remember that was the problem maria had, and it affected her children even if they did not divorce but they separated.i really want the program to tech us so many thing about marriage and all the episode have been about how we live generally all over the world it has been totally different from other soap .
very enlightening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.