Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Finally Secured A Job.. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Secured A Job.. (17348 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / I Finally Secured A Job / I Just Secured A Very Lucrative Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Obaf16(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
epatant:
Op congratulations, May God settle d rest jobseekers. im next to testify
Am next to testify bro
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Dekhay: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God for you o. God will do mine too this very month in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by bummyla(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats... Better jobs ahead
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by kari4chat: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
rildwanullahi:
Congrats brother, Yoruba say e ba o ni ire yo Ki Ire yin le teyin lowo

Anybody who writes in anoda language should have respect to translate it 4 odas who don't understand such language.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by mercy111(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congratulations. I ve gotten mine too.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by waldigit: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2015
DennisEche:
i thank God for today.. i got my appointment letter after almost a year of leaving nysc. the journey has not been easy because i have been there.. i know what it feels like to be sleeping at the same time thinking, moving from one office to another dropping CVS and encountering disgusting and not so friendly gatemen and receptionist, travelling from State to state attending job test and interview without been called back.. i swear e no easy!!.... but here i am today sharing this good news... i am using this medium to wish all the yet to be employed naira landers not to give up on their quest for job. you guys here have been like a family, because the advice i have read on this forum really helped . bye bye to labour market.... i await to read the next success story..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..... SO MUCH LOVE

Op Congrats. But see the reaction to ur post and no of likes reveals to me how large is this community. How I wish authorties concern can see what I am seing.
An army of well trained young pple who are supposed to be engine of growth with alsmost faint hope of getting gainfully employed.
The LORD will judge every bad leaders that got this country into this mess.
I remember when I just graduated, I tried with a friend to get a job for a whole year without success, then that friend travelled to Lesotho out of frustration only to write me later that he got his first job within 3 weeks of getting there. That day I realized that Nigeria is SICK. Pls share my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers / How To Cope When Facing Unemployment / 2015 Faan Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.