Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day (3318 Views)

Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Check out these lovely wedding designs and choose your choice

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
3rd one is kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:
3rd one is kiss kiss

Second one na im sure pass. cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Second one na im sure pass. cheesy

cheesy

I like things that makes me very comfy..

Never been a fan of breast tube dresses. Wetin you know sef tongue
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy

I like things that makes me very comfy..

Never been a fan of breast tube dresses. Wetin you know sef tongue
Yimu ,who tell you say I no sabi these things? cheesy

Abeg shift joor angry
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
2nd one provided she fine ni o
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu ,who tell you say I no sabi these things? cheesy

Abeg shift joor angry
shocked
Body just dey shuuk you anyhow grin cheesy

Ant bite you undecided
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked
Body just dey shuuk you anyhow grin cheesy

Ant bite you undecided
Na you be the ant wey dey bite me up and down na. grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Still loading

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na you be the ant wey dey bite me up and down na. grin

wink kiss
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin tongue
grin grin Fear catch me nau when I see kiss wey land for my cheek like hurricane Katerina. cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Deejavuu(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Fear catch me nau when I see kiss wey land for my cheek like hurricane Katerina. cheesy

grin grin grin

This one is felicia grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

This one is one felicia grin
Lmao grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
More

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by nawtibownie: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
The last pic. It looks more comply and sweet.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Now open in Ibadan!!!
Bride of the year store opens in a grand style.
*Wedding gowns
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides in September gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 08062566441 for more enquiries.
Call/WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe, Mokola, Ibadan.
7EF2062D
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by olowookerekemi(f): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
love d scnd one
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 5:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Yes the 3rd one is simple and nice
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
More lovely wedding dresses

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just contact 08030625817 if you need help getting these lovely wedding dresses
Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2015
More lovely dresses

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow I can't wait to be in dat dress...abeg God read my own love story for me cry.

So beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day by chosenpraise(f): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Latest Red Lace Asoebi Styles 2022 | Glam And Fabulous Asoebi Styles In Red / Fashion Knock Out ! Who Wore It Best. / I Was Offered $10,000 For Sex By Facebook Fan- Actress Mina Horsfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.