Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? (8615 Views)

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Infinix Note 2 (2gb, 4g Lte) Now Available At Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
So yesterday, after gathering all of my 10kobo that i had been saving since I decided that I was going to get this phone.
I carried my 2 left legs to slot in Ikeja and to my greatest surprise. The camon c8 was sold out. As in finished, as in finished (the finishing shocked me so much that I had to repeat it)
My brain could not comprehend it and i started to have a one sided conversation with myself.
How could the phone finish?
What do they mean by that?
Ehn!!!
Asin!!!
After all the James Bond I did getting to slot. Protecting my camon c8 money from even the wind.
The phone was not available, as in e no dey stand.
So the 25,900 is actually quite affordable for the phone to be sold out before closing hours on a Tuesday.
I had the following requirements when I decided that it was time to change my phone.
Picture quality; I love a good picture, not selfies, pictures of people going about their business, of sunsets, of flowers, of stationery vehicles, of random things that generally inspire a thought or a feeling. So in my phone quest the picture quality was the number 1 thing
Affordability was also a top priority for me, seeing as I am a broke Person with a serious case of wander lust and I have to plan every naira I make, I could not afford to make up a budget of more than 30k for a phone.No matter how much of a hurry I was in to cop a good phone. I could not afford to save more than my monthly pay could let. You know what I'm saying.
So there was tecno dangling this prime piece of technology before my very eyes at 25,900 leaving me with change for sharwama and a movie on Wednesday and you expect me not to take it?!!
Sigh!!!
I miscalculated one thing though, that I would be the only one with any of these requirements from a phone, hence the nonchalance with which I left my house not thinking other people might want the same things as me.
And I got to slot and met an empty camon c8 stand.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by hatux: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eiyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oshey dear.
elijah2u:
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by BenKafor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
cry nooooooo this can't be true. I wanted to buy one for my niece
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by BenKafor(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by zenith4biz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
You write like a male.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by chidekings(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Stale advertisement

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Fieryblaze: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
I swear I thought it was a guy till i saw ur comment i had to scroll up to check sef
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Kimiko:

So yesterday, after gathering all of my 10kobo that i had been saving since I decided that I was going to get this phone.
I carried my 2 left legs to slot in Ikeja and to my greatest surprise. The camon c8 was sold out. As in finished, as in finished (the finishing shocked me so much that I had to repeat it)
My brain could not comprehend it and i started to have a one sided conversation with myself.
How could the phone finish?
What do they mean by that?
Ehn!!!
Asin!!!
After all the James Bond I did getting to slot. Protecting my camon c8 money from even the wind.
The phone was not available, as in e no dey stand.
So the 25,900 is actually quite affordable for the phone to be sold out before closing hours on a Tuesday.
I had the following requirements when I decided that it was time to change my phone.
Picture quality; I love a good picture, not selfies, pictures of people going about their business, of sunsets, of flowers, of stationery vehicles, of random things that generally inspire a thought or a feeling. So in my phone quest the picture quality was the number 1 thing
Affordability was also a top priority for me, seeing as I am a broke Person with a serious case of wander lust and I have to plan every naira I make, I could not afford to make up a budget of more than 30k for a phone.No matter how much of a hurry I was in to cop a good phone. I could not afford to save more than my monthly pay could let. You know what I'm saying.
So there was tecno dangling this prime piece of technology before my very eyes at 25,900 leaving me with change for sharwama and a movie on Wednesday and you expect me not to take it?!!
Sigh!!!
I miscalculated one thing though, that I would be the only one with any of these requirements from a phone, hence the nonchalance with which I left my house not thinking other people might want the same things as me.
And I got to slot and met an empty camon c8 stand.

You dulled it na.. the camon is hot cake of the season grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2015
I saw the Camon still selling at 3CHUB yesterday though. But for it to be sold out at Slot is something serious mehhn!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2015
BenKafor:

Your nice can wait for the next units coming to Nigeria na. abi? Is she doing bornday?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2015
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.

A male? Doesn't make her male though. By the way, how do males and females right? I thought skill depended on the individual's style of writing.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2015
u dey beg am ni
elijah2u:
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2015
wink
hatux:
Eiyah!!!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin
Kimiko:
Oshey dear.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2015
tongue tongue
BenKafor:
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2015
find noni
BenKafor:
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2015
or ultimate search tinz
BenKafor:
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2015
mo for ohhh grin grin
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin
chidekings:
Stale advertisement
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Fieryblaze:
I swear I thought it was a guy till i saw ur comment i had to scroll up to check sef
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2015
wink
Cerebrum:

You dulled it na.. the camon is hot cake of the season grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:36am On Sep 04, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cerebrum:
I saw the Camon still selling at 3CHUB yesterday though. But for it to be sold out at Slot is something serious mehhn!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Cerebrum:

Your nice can wait for the next units coming to Nigeria na. abi? Is she doing bornday?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by onekindaguy: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2015
hmm, see defending
Cerebrum:

A male? Doesn't make her male though. By the way, how do males and females right? I thought skill depended on the individual's style of writing.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2015
serves him ryt joor
elijah2u:
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2015
yoruba pple
hatux:
Eiyah!!!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2015
na wa oh
Kimiko:
Oshey dear.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2015
u heard
BenKafor:
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:28am On Sep 04, 2015
take heart
BenKafor:
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2015
nd den
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae / Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.