Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly (965 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by kinggenesis(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
By Exzel DaCreame Dollar™

That Moment When You Tell A Girl Who Knows And Believes She Is Ugly That She Is Beautiful. Most Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly Don't Find It Funny When You Pass Such Compliments... Why? Because They Believe You Are Saying It Just To Take Advantage Of Them Even When You Are Been Sincere.

Moreso, If The Compliment Is Coming From A Guy They Find
Quite Charming, They Become More Insecure And Withdrawn.
Some Begin To See Themselves As Unworthy Of Keeping A Guy That Is Good Looking, Or Thinking "He Is Out Just To Take Advantage Of Me" Believing He Has Other Women That Are Better Looking At His Beck 'n' Call, So Why Settle For Her...

So As A Guy, Not Every Lady That Avoids You Or Refuse To Date You Is Being Pompous Or Don't Like You. Some Are Simply Struggling With An Inferiority Complex That They Find You Too Much For Them To Date.

And To The Ladies Who See Themselves As "UGLY." Stop Doing That To Yourself. Because Out There, There Are Men Who See BEAUTY In Your EYES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
If u be babe and u wowo, I go tell am to ur face ooo...
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by MISSNORA(f): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by MISSNORA(f): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I hear
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
I hear
if dats really u in ur profile, u"v gat a baby face...
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by MISSNORA(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
itz me... Thanx
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
haba na. shey na because say u be CUTEhector?
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Juxtified(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
There's no woman who's truly ugly. Every woman has something in her that makes her beautiful - wether facial looks, shape, smile, character temperament, homeliness etc

1 Like

Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
haba na. shey na because say u be CUTEhector?
its just a moniker bro.. Nothin special abt it abeg... If it was even possible to change usernames, I would hav done dat long ago
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
why did u indirectly referred me to the girl profil pics
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by obontami: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Juxtified:
There's no woman who's truly ugly. Every woman has something in her that makes her beautiful - wether facial looks, shape, smile, character temperament, homeliness etc
i think ur very correct to add to it some girl have a drop dead ugly face but has a punny that is as tight as midas fist
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Andrew114:
why did u indirectly referred me to the girl profil pics
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by Hermanie(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
kinggenesis:
By Exzel DaCreame Dollar™

That Moment When You Tell A Girl Who Knows And Believes She Is Ugly That She Is Beautiful. Most Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly Don't Find It Funny When You Pass Such Compliments... Why? Because They Believe You Are Saying It Just To Take Advantage Of Them Even When You Are Been Sincere.

Moreso, If The Compliment Is Coming From A Guy They Find
Quite Charming, They Become More Insecure And Withdrawn.
Some Begin To See Themselves As Unworthy Of Keeping A Guy That Is Good Looking, Or Thinking "He Is Out Just To Take Advantage Of Me" Believing He Has Other Women That Are Better Looking At His Beck 'n' Call, So Why Settle For Her...

So As A Guy, Not Every Lady That Avoids You Or Refuse To Date You Is Being Pompous Or Don't Like You. Some Are Simply Struggling With An Inferiority Complex That They Find You Too Much For Them To Date.

And To The Ladies Who See Themselves As "UGLY." Stop Doing That To Yourself. Because Out There, There Are Men Who See BEAUTY In Your EYES.

I will not use the word ugly, but in this situation if i see a girl that'snot beautiful or looking very pretty, i'll rather tell her that she is 'attractive'. I think that word makes them feel better about themselves.
Re: The Twist About Ladies Who Think They Are Ugly by passionate88: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Say what?

(1) (Reply)

This Can Save You From Embarrassment , Save Your Marriage / Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World / I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.