Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East (12692 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Don’t Accept Buhari’s Ministerial Posts, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by CSTR2: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

About 2 people from the SE have been appointed too. It is shameful and sad the way we carry this appointment thing
Stop being myopic abeg.
I am out of here.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Now you see the essence of this Sacarsm, why only ogbonnaya Onu, I thought Amaechi and Fashola were in the running for that position too, have you heard their people wail so far?

It's really shameful, If I say more than this you guys will probably label me as drunken has done already.

Don't miss it up babe...otherwise you're being insincere here...

APC has core partners before PDP renegades came...
CPC has president...
ACN has VP...
ANPP has nothing (Ogbonnaya Onu)...
Renegade PDP has Senate and co now...
Fashola was traded for Ipaye to become asst COA for VP...maybe to receive other appointment notwithstanding his boss is mudslinging him too grin

Amechi has neck breaking burden of dirt buhari may want to distance from gringrin coupled with his arrogant cum insulting disposition to Jonathan (Do you think I will appoint you as close guy to me when you didn't brink an eye in betraying "your own"?) gringrin Buhari will be playing to the gallery trusting amechi much and bringing him into his innermost recess...

Remember his integrity story too vis a vis burden of corruption on these others except for Ogbonnaya Onu...so the wailing is somewhat justified...
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by tonychristopher: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have fought my inner self against the thought that Buhari hates any region, all through his appointments I have remained steadfast in my support for Buhari until he declared his assets.
How can the president declare assets in every region and leave the south east out? Not even one mud house.
Wailer over to you.

your my sister and I will not throw away the baby and bad water and also know that I am happy for your quick recovery from buhari induced bi polar disorder . I am also happy that you maintained your pills and finally I would love to say big ups to your psychiatrist...he did a good job

welcome back to reality

nno nwanne

have you forgotten that wise men is always from the east

where is beremx the APC lap top or lap dancer

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Now you see the essence of this Sacarsm, why only ogbonnaya Onu, I thought Amaechi and Fashola were in the running for that position too, have you heard their people wail so far?

It's really shameful, If I say more than this you guys will probably label me as drunken has done already.

Most of the wailings if i even get to use that word have come from you yorubas!! The fani-kayodes,Fayoses and Femi Okunroumus and Afeniferes of this world have done more wailings than any igbo man.The only notable igbo politician who have spoken about the appointments is Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife!!! Stop trying to be clever by half
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
When Buhari finishes making his appointments we will compare the porfolios or offices he gave the SW with what the region got under GEJ and know under whom they fared better!!!
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

About 2 people from the SE have been appointed too. It is shameful and sad the way we carry this appointment thing

I hope you dont mind naming the 2 people from the SE he apppointed to head any parastatal of government.secondly you are not igbo quit using the adjective "we" when writing about igbos

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't miss it up babe...otherwise you're being insincere here...

APC has core partners before PDP renegades came...
CPC has president...
ACN has VP...
ANPP has nothing (Ogbonnaya Onu)...
Renegade PDP has Senate and co now...
Fashola was traded for Ipaye to become asst COA for VP...maybe to receive other appointment notwithstanding his boss is mudslinging him too grin

Amechi has neck breaking burden of dirt buhari may want to distant from gringrin coupled with his arrogant cum insulting disposition to Jonathan (Do you think I will appoint you as close guy to me when you didn't brink an eye in betraying "your own"?) gringrin Buhari will be playing to the gallery trusting amechi much and bringing him into his innermost recess
Anpp I believe was to get the Senate, we know how it ended. It is an insult on Onu to say he must be COS at all cost.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you dont mind naming the 2 people from the SE he apppointed to head any parastatal of government.secondly you are not igbo quit using the adjective "we" when writing about igbos
Can we drop the who is what debate pls. Please be mature.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Have I said anything about the bolded.

In case you didn't understand my earlier post, I am active in the politics section where politics should strictly be the subject of discussion. If you are looking for ethnic warriors, they are plenty in the tribal/ethnic section where identity and monikers count.

Yes...where you challenged chukwudi for terming you an impostor after he called you out as impersonating SE...

And you just did ethnic bashing in the name of sarcasm here...

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Most of the wailings if i even get to use that word have come from you yorubas!! The fani-kayodes,Fayoses and Femi Okunroumus and Afeniferes of this world have done more wailings than any igbo man.The only notable igbo politician who have spoken about the appointments is Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife!!! Stop trying to be clever by half
My thread is on Nairaland and it's for Nairalanders. Just following the trend, nothing more
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Can we drop the who is what debate pls. Please be mature.

Madam kindly substantiate your claim!! Dont try to dodge that under a false accusation of immaturity!!! Let us have the names of the people of the SE Buhari appointed to head any parastatal or Government agency since he was sworn in on may 29
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by wadetaw202: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Prosecuting Counsel: Woman, I put it to you that you are a wicked someborri!! cheesy

Defence counsel: objection my lord!

Judge: overruled!

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

your my sister and I will not throw away the baby and bad water and also know that I am happy for your quick recovery from buhari induced bi polar disorder . I am also happy that you maintained your pills and finally I would love to say big ups to your psychiatrist...he did a good job

welcome back to reality

nno nwanne

have you forgotten that wise men is always from the east

where is beremx the APC lap top or lap dancer
Hmmm
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Madam kindly substantiate your claim!! Dont try to dodge that under a false accusation of immaturity!!! Let us have the names of the people of the SE Buhari appointed to head any parastatal or Government agency since he was sworn in on may 29
I will when you drop the personal debate
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Anpp I believe was to get the Senate, we know how it ended. It is an insult on Onu to say he must be COS at all cost.

Onu was for SGF not any COA...Even advertorials were sponsored with regard to this...

NASS ended long time ago...so what happened to adjusting if buhari wasn't sectionally biased?...And other stakeholders got something in NASS notwithstanding initial windfalls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

My thread is on Nairaland and it's for Nairalanders. Just following the trend, nothing more
Madam please stop been mischievous!!! You made a false claim that much of the wailings have been from the people of the SE but when confronted with hard facts you are now saying on nairaland!!! Please go out to your SW and sample opinions!!! Your people are disapointed!!! Tinubu has been used the same way Afonja was used in the 18th century
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...where you challenged chukwudi for terming you an impostor after he called you out as impersonating SE...

And you just did ethnic bashing in the name of sarcasm here...
What was supposed to do? Give my birth certificate or what?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

I will when you drop the personal debate

Case closed.You dont any proof of appointment because Buhari has not made any appointment from the SE
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are all of you in APC programmed to lie by default gringrin Can you substantiate any appointment from SE so far by buhari?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by CyberWolf: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Does it mean that you guys has enough time to waste arguing with this faceless ediot called Obiagelli on this useless thread? Una weldone oo ..I'm out undecided
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
A wailer reporting to duty. Welcome sir! cheesy

Omenka, have you seen the recent pictures of the ongoing massacre by the Fulani savages in your state?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are all of you in APC programmed to lie by default gringrin Can you substantiate any appointment from SE so far by buhari?

don't mind the shameless liar!!!! Even liar Mohammed himself would not be so brazen in the face of this IT world we are in now
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

What was supposed to do? Give my birth certificate or what?

Having been caught impersonating, you simply drop than push it...BTW I am highly disappointed to see that you play such deceitful and dirty game as other average APC folks here...meaning you're a closet bigot too...otherwise what justifies the deceit in your choice of nomenclature
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
FrankAba1:

Omenka, have you seen the recent pictures of the ongoing massacre by the Fulani savages in your state?

Is he from Benue state?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Case closed.You dont any proof of appointment because Buhari has not made any appointment from the SE

Whynotthetruth:

Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu , Group
Executive Director, Refining & Technology

Eberechukwu Uneze
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by m4una(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Having been caught impersonating, you simply drop than push it...BTW I am highly disappointed to see that you play such deceitful and dirty game as other average APC folks here...meaning you're a closet bigot too...otherwise what justifies the deceit in your choice of nomenclature
that moniker is not an Igbo that is why he/she has mistaken some appoitment made by buhari to be of southeast origin...
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are Crazy, you better have prove, I have replied you with respect I give every serious minded non bigoted poster on this forum.
You should provide evidence for this the mods will have come in.

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
m4una:
that moniker is not an Igbo that is why he/she has mistaken some appoitment made by buhari to be of southeast origin...
Empty head, read the post above yours

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu , Group
Executive Director, Refining & Technology

Eberechukwu Uneze

thanks...but these are professionals into their acts not active in buhari's cabinet and they are ALL subsets of major appointments... I believe you're smarter than this...BTW You were among those shouting how Jonathan shortchanged SW albeit a lie notwithstanding they had many positions of relevance but because they weren't in top 6, it didn't matter to you guys...smh...
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks...but these are professionals into their acts not active in buhari's cabinet and they are ALL subsets of major appointments... I believe you're smarter than this...BTW You were among those shouting how Jonathan shortchanged SW albeit a lie notwithstanding they had many positions of relevance but because they weren't in top 6, it didn't matter to you guys...smh...
Whether set or subset, I have argued with facts.

Obiagelli argue for appointments? I think I will have to stop replying decently if you continue to make baseless allegations.

Still waiting for your proof of impersonation before I mail the mods
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omonnakoda: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tell us any place where Eboes are loved on planet earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu / APC Has Made Saraki Current Issue In Nigerian Politics – Senators Misau & Rafiu / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.