Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. (703 Views)

Drama As Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. by freethinker01: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yesterday, I was lieing in my bed reminiscing on the experences I had as an undergraduate. Well, this paticular one struck my mind "RAT" and decided to share them with you guys.
There was a particular day I went to pay a female friend of mine a visit. So when I got there, I was famished so, I asked her what she cooked and she told me not. Ignoring her reply, I went straight to her cupboard to confirm it and she immediatly screamed ""please don't open it, I just chased two rats out of it and I knew the stress I went tru b4 I did that n alsO feared they might come back". I tought she was bluffing, I just opened it. To my greatest surprise, I saw a rat feasting on a stick of spaghetti.
The second I had was a visitation to a friend's place on a hot sunny afternoon. When I got there, I requested him to switch on the fan and asked him if he's not feeling the heat. He asked if I was blind and can't see his suSpended fan. Funnily enough, I looked up and saw fufu raps occupyIng all the three
blades of the fan , I immediatly asked 'GUY Why'.
He told me that that's the only safe place from rats in the room. I just myself LMAO.
The third one happened when I was in my room.
I woke up in the middle of the night from the sound coming from rats moving. I just laid still with my eyes wide open. Then, somEthing caught my attention. I saw 6 big rats on a queue trying to squeeze themselves though a small hole. I was wondering could they be heading for a meeting or Why on earth would could 6 big rats be on a queue.
They all got me laughing till now, care to share yours?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. by osile2012: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na snake dey reign now grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. by freethinker01: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
osile2012:
Na snake dey reign now grin grin grin
you can as well create a thread for snakes.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) With Rats Here. by osile2012: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2015
freethinker01:
you can as well create a thread for snakes.

Just add snake to the title to read, Rats & Snakes it will make fb, and u wont even see space to comment grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Vote For Me In Samsung's #pictureyourdream Competition / This Is What Happened When Your Car Air Conditioner Stop Working.. Pix / Can't Hold Back My Tears(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.