Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone (2463 Views)

Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by Ryanxu: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Last month Gionee launched the most afforable lollipop smartphone M2mini in Nigeria with it's competitive price. And very soon raise the compact with entry lever smartphone market.
M2mini parameter is competitive price 14k, and attractive spec (3000mAh duarable battery), best software experienc(latest android 5.1 Lollipop )

The Marathon series makes Gionee famous in Nigeria for it's durable phones,Since the power supply it's really headache problem,that makes the smartphone with durable power become the very important reason when choose the phones. As we know gionee already raleased the M2,M3,M2mini. and unreviled M5 flagship in China, which will be coming to Nigeria soon.

Right now, from the Antutu benchmark, leaking another Gionee Marathon series new phone, Gionee M3mini

From the benchmark it showed the M3mini spec
Display:4.5inch FWVGA(480*854) IPS
CPU: MT6735M(64 bit), Quad Core,
RAM+ ROM: 1GB+ 8GB
CAMERA: 5M+2M
what makes us suprise it's also the latest lollipop software for M3mini

Battery:4000mAh (from one of gionee engineer confirmation)

we searched the MT6735M cpu from MTK offical website, and belived that most probably M3mini will support the 4G network LTE, and the belived that processor is higher end than Gionee M2mini and Infinix Hot2( they two both packed with MT6580).
here is the introduction of M3mini processor:
MediaTek MT6735 is a 64-bit quad-core WorldMode 4G LTE platform based on the ARM® Cortex®-A53 64-bit processor with ARM Mali™-T720 graphics. Designed for the ‘super-mid’ market, MT6735 delivers a premium mobile experience and gives consumers a wider choice of smart devices at more affordable prices.
resource from: http://www.mediatek.com/en/products/mobile-communications/smartphone1/mt6735/

From all the info, we concluded that M3mini most probably much higher end than M2mini, due to the much bigger display(M2mini is 4" while M3mini is 4.5"wink and much higer end processor.

after I have all the confirmation, I found one problem that we can't find any news in the google of M3mini, we searched the GSMarena,
and even visit their China, India website, but with no result. Then I contact one of my friend who is the marketer in Gionee, and confirmed that M3mini it's Gionee custimized for Nigiera only, and M3mini would launch in other market. that also showed the respectation of nigeria market.

Most probably, Gionee want to make their duarable phone more popular and also provide different price segment with different spec for the consumer when they purchase. under my once again requirement, the market release a few of pic of this phone.
please check out

Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by DeBright5(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Ryanxu:
Last month Gionee launched the most afforable lollipop smartphone M2mini in Nigeria with it's competitive price. And very soon raise the compact with entry lever smartphone market.
M2mini parameter is competitive price 14k, and attractive spec (3000mAh duarable battery), best software experienc(latest android 5.1 Lollipop )

The Marathon series makes Gionee famous in Nigeria for it's durable phones,Since the power supply it's really headache problem,that makes the smartphone with durable power become the very important reason when choose the phones. As we know gionee already raleased the M2,M3,M2mini. and unreviled M5 flagship in China, which will be coming to Nigeria soon.

Right now, from the Antutu benchmark, leaking another Gionee Marathon series new phone, Gionee M3mini

From the benchmark it showed the M3mini spec
Display:4.5inch FWVGA(480*854) IPS
CPU: MT6735M(64 bit), Quad Core,
RAM+ ROM: 1GB+ 8GB
CAMERA: 5M+2M
what makes us suprise it's also the latest lollipop software for M3mini

Battery:4000mAh (from one of gionee engineer confirmation)

we searched the MT6735M cpu from MTK offical website, and belived that most probably M3mini will support the 4G network LTE, and the belived that processor is higher end than Gionee M2mini and Infinix Hot2( they two both packed with MT6580).
here is the introduction of M3mini processor:
MediaTek MT6735 is a 64-bit quad-core WorldMode 4G LTE platform based on the ARM® Cortex®-A53 64-bit processor with ARM Mali™-T720 graphics. Designed for the ‘super-mid’ market, MT6735 delivers a premium mobile experience and gives consumers a wider choice of smart devices at more affordable prices.
resource from: http://www.mediatek.com/en/products/mobile-communications/smartphone1/mt6735/

From all the info, we concluded that M3mini most probably much higher end than M2mini, due to the much bigger display(M2mini is 4" while M3mini is 4.5"wink and much higer end processor.

after I have all the confirmation, I found one problem that we can't find any news in the google of M3mini, we searched the GSMarena,
and even visit their China, India website, but with no result. Then I contact one of my friend who is the marketer in Gionee, and confirmed that M3mini it's Gionee custimized for Nigiera only, and M3mini would launch in other market. that also showed the respectation of nigeria market.

Most probably, Gionee want to make their duarable phone more popular and also provide different price segment with different spec for the consumer when they purchase. under my once again requirement, the market release a few of pic of this phone.
please check out

I heard that M5 is now available in Nigeria. But the problem here is the price. 65 to 68k. I would have bought this device but the price discouraged me.
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by NCP: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2015
DeBright5:

I heard that M5 is now available in Nigeria. But the problem here is the price. 65 to 68k. I would have bought this device but the price discouraged me.

Thanks bro for the info. Besides, M4 was a real flop in India.

Time to switch over to Bluboo x550 or Vkworld vk6050s.

Better than this M5.
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by niceguy7(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Whats the price of this M3mini?
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by niceguy7(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Whats the price of this M3mini?.
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by Ryanxu: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
niceguy7:
Whats the price of this M3mini?.
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by niceguy7(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ryanxu:
Lol, is it out in nigeria?
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
DeBright5:

Gionee m5 is 45k
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by invisibility: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Ryanxu:

Good price. Please does it have 4G LTE indeed?
Re: Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone by NONNYG: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Is the phone now available in the market?

(1) (Reply)

These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam / What Is Gyroscope In Phones / PUBG Mobile Lite: A PUBG game For Low End Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.