Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue (1291 Views)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue by dhappyking(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

To their surprise, the penis of the man was erect and stiff as if he was alive.

....Source; http://dailytimes.com.ng/
Re: Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue by debeo: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
dhappyking:
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

To their surprise, the penis of the man was erect and stiff as if he was alive.

....Source; Daily Times

Pictures and source with a link or i dont believe!
Re: Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bike abeg take me away from here,.....I no hear anytin oo
Re: Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue by divinehand2003(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
THEM SAY THEM SAY NEWS WITHOUT PIX OF THE DEAD LOVERS. Hmmm
Re: Corpse Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue by KolaShangOne(m): 1:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Have You Given Up On Finding Love? Or Did You Eventually Find It? / Make Una Help Me See Karishika / (Gay Cry!!!) What Should I Do? A Guy Is Stalking My Younger Brother On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.