Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? (35710 Views)

Which One Should I Take First; NIM Or MBA? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by 400billionman: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:

You brag like a fool... Silly thing!

I don't argue with illiterates. Look up to me.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by yanabasee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
400billionman:

I argue with illiterates like me. So please, can I look up to you?
. . Ofcoz, you can always look up on me... Dunce!
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:

Ofcoz, you can always look up on me... Dunce!

I will still digrace your illiteracy again..

Keep barking..

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by yanabasee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
400billionman:

You've always digraced my illiteracy....

I'll Keep running after you for mental good breeding..
Look son, you're way to little and minified to think of... Your type don't move me introspectively. I just chose to ignore you... Because you're a boy!
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by LobsanRampa(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Dear Nlanders I have read all your comments, which majority are positive and encouraging, I am very grateful for your advice and God bless you all.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Ejaisky: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Academic Staff include personnel whose primary assignment is instruction, [b]research, or public service[/b]. This include staff personnel who hold an academic rank with titles such as professor, associate professor, assistant professor, instructor, lecturer, or the equivalent of any of these academic ranks. The category includes personnel with other titles, (e.g. dean, director, associate dean, assistant dean, chair or head of department), if their principal activity is instruction or research. It does not include student teachers or teacher aides.
But most University Council determine their lists of Academic staffs.....
The University Library is a research centre and Librarians are on CONUASS as other academic staff in the University.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by yanabasee(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Ejaisky:

The University Library is a research centre and Librarians are on CONUASS as other academic staff in the University.
CONUASS is a university academic salary scale which Is measured upon individuals professional achievements... Most NON-ACADEMIC staffs receive equally salaries with lecturers depending on their years of service and their professional level.
If what u believe works for you... Then keep it.!!! I respect ur opinion...
Most University determine their list of academic staffs... So perhaps, Library in ur own school is classified under Academic staff... But here is NON-ACADEMIC.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Ejaisky: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:

CONUASS is a university academic salary scale which Is measured upon individuals professional achievements... Most NON-ACADEMIC staffs receive equally salaries with lecturers depending on their years of service and their professional level.
If what u believe works for you... Then keep it.!!! I respect ur opinion...
Is not what I believe, it is what I am.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by yanabasee(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Ejaisky:

Is not what I believe, it is what I am.
Then you should know that University council determine which unit should fall under the list of academic staffs...
Good for you!
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Ejaisky: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=yanabasee
Most University determine their list of academic staffs... So perhaps, Library in ur own school is classified under Academic staff... But here is NON-ACADEMIC.[/quote]
Why don't you carry out your investigation. It is not a particular University that determines their list of academic staff, there are generally approved standards for staffing. Llibrarians in the University Library are Academic staff while those in departmental libraries or other libraries they may have in the institution are non-academic. Your friend's father who is the University Librarian is a very important personnel, he is an hierarchy management staff like the Registrar and the University Bursar.
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by TOYNEX(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by LobsanRampa(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
I have read all your comments,
which majority are positive and encouraging, I am
very grateful for your advice and God bless you
all. Based on prayers, fasting and serious consultation I have decided to continue with my current work which is FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by TJ0987(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hello, LobsanRampa, please I would like to ask you a question. I just put in for the African Union Youth Volunteer Corps, and as I was checking through nairaland to see some details on the program, your name came up where you said you had previously participated.
Please would you be kind enough to share your experience during this time with me? My email address is oadeniji1@gmail.com;
I look forward to hearing from you soon. 
Until such a time, please accept my warmest regards.
Thank you,
Adeniji O.O
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Rexology: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
jerome263:
. Brother, I advice u talk to ur pastor about it. THANK ME LATER
What will his Pastor do, apart from giving him his personal advise and probably say "God said I should tell you" he should rather pray in his room, and consult more knowledgeable person(s) for professional advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Science Lab.Tech (All Options) / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.