Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81114 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Onliie(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
abbey621:

And what is the wickedness there? Does this issue affect the price of garri or does it make our lives better? I live life based on a few set of rules but the main one is to expect less so I can receive more and never to expect more so that I won't be disappointed grin grin grin
until you discover after 30 years that your first born is not your real son

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by AdemolaA2: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's a very interesting story bro. I understand how you feel and most times, we men think we are really smart and 'bad' but we are not.. most of these women do crazier things than us in secrecy. Its just very unfortunate that we always over look their actions. In my own little understanding and experience with women. Not all of them are filthy. But majority of them are great 'actors'.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
Thats life 4 u man. The girl wey sb dey overvalue naa sb's side chick wey dey use her pussy beg anoda 2 nack. grin

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
I'm very sure d useless lady would have told her guy no sex till marriage yet she is always involve in early morning quickie with MD.. God go punish some people with their lies fa

Maybe...but it's not part of the story... We also don't know what the BF is doing either... and somehow, the manager (who is also cheating on someone) is seen as a saint cos the only one condemned is the babe. (Yeah.. Yeah...we all know cheating is bad)

Life truly isn't fair.. grin

When U desire something so bad, and U don't get it....and U see it being given freely to someone else, there is an understandable level of pain and jealousy..so I can understand the Op's need to share this story. Condemning comments directed at the babe gives some kinda relief to the OP. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. There is s.ex in the office, though the toilet is used or the accomplices wait until work is over for that day, then, they can bribe whoever is around, and do their shits..

It's no news that lots of lecturers sleep with their students in their offices.. As Dr E will say, "all you need to do is give him the do**y style on top his table, and that ends it"
cheesy cheesy. Randy

men!!

Lmao!!!
You know when the penis stands erected, most lose their thinking cap.I say more power to their elbows.

4 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Ngokafor(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
dabriggs:
You work in a Firm bla bla bla...

So how has anything changed? After all the talk and post?

Mind your business and stop being hurt because she cheated on her boyfriend. You are not him. It is either you call him and tell him or you report your oga to his wife. If not shut the hell up and mind your freaking business.

Also what type of man snoops around a lady's phone. Even if she is your girl friend, your rights to her privacy are limited. What type of men are raised nowadays?And he is even spelling wrongly and talking about "let us talk about A and not B blah blah..". If I know you I will never employ you.

And let us even consider your girlfriend. If she cheats on you or you cheat on her it is either you move on or you forgive her. But just do something and shut up!!!!!! You all should stop insulting the use of ICT.

....Spot on dude!!!..I mean what the girl did is not right,but the op is just a first class busy-body,a creep and a gossip...apparantly his so-called office is a dead beat place cos they sure do have all the time in the world for nonsense.

..@op keep snooping around ignoring your work till you get your sorry behind fired,then you will join your fellow jobless dudes here to lament and gossip about women.Mscheww!

..You are not the manager,her boyfriend(even though you desperately wished to be) or the lady yet you carried the matter on your head like gala to come here for juicy gossip with your fellow male gossips...Ewu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by siegfried99(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
Ok! Thanks dawg! Lol! Pls kip ur tin private and stop using it to make money!

Rotflmao grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Onliie:
until you discover after 30 years that your first born is not your real son

We are saying the same thing here, women can't be trusted so expect less so that you won't be disappointed.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dcaliphate:

uh uh, no, u r d kid here.
ssmh(seroiusly shaking my head)

why?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by IamDejman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Every relationship is a big gamble. it's called blind trust
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kkboy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Your are not only stupid, but a also big disgrace. What is your motive of posting this If there is a word more than ‘APROKO’ that's what you are. What right do you have to scroll through a lady’s phone without her consent even if she is your wife? Remember she is an adult and have every right to do whatever she wants, Assuming she has been fucking you will you tell us?? MAGA

3 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by fernandoc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

Seems ur out to ensure every dumb comment u make outdumbs the last one..

Have fun. wink

You don't really know when to stop? You are boring!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
undecided I still don't get the reason for this thread though. undecided.. your colleague is having sex with your MD, ok so what should we do .
To xpose hypocritical babes like u. grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kpaofame: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
i guess i need a jail term oo(4 invading privacy)

cuz my amebocity or ameboism strong after discovering like two friends aint what they claim to b....i dey must do check to ascertain who she be....if not na dat stranger level she go remain...I trust no gal not again... Too many wrong life experiences

U think you know do you really know....some gals are bit*ches and Bit*ches aint loyal.....
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
fernandoc:

You don't really know when to stop? You are boring!

**yawns**...

Guess that makes it 2 of us..
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Spidermon: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Personally, I have been taking note of spy gadgets now available for future use.

When I am ready to settle down, I will have to thoroughly vet her before she can earn my trust. Government Espionage Standard !!

I have seen and heard a lot of shii
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao!!!
You know when the penis stands erected, most lose their thinking cap.I say more power to their elbows.
The thing taya me.. Seems hotel is now so much luxury a few can't afford cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

Maybe...but it's not part of the story... We also don't know what the BF is doing either... and somehow, the manager (who is also cheating on someone) is seen as a saint cos the only one condemned is the babe. (Yeah.. Yeah...we all know cheating is bad)

Life truly isn't fair.. grin

When U desire something so bad, and U don't get it....and U see it being given freely to someone else, there is an understandable level of pain and jealousy..so I can understand the Op's need to share this story. Condemning comments directed at the babe gives some kinda relief to the OP. cheesy

Playing devil's advocate eh angry angry angry
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:
Ur a man who luvs gossip & invasion of privacy... Somehow, I can't see past that to understand your worries here.. undecided
Hypocrite if its a man now u ll say all men re cheat. yeye grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spidermon:
Personally, I have been taking note of spy gadgets now available for future use.

Yeah!! Most establishments use that now, mostly the spy pen that has a recorder, and sometimes, a camera..

Most top managers harassing ladies have been sacked through this process..

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdemolaA2:
It's a very interesting story bro. I understand how you feel and most times, we men think we are really smart and 'bad' but we are not.. most of these women do crazier things than us in secrecy. Its just very unfortunate that we always over look their actions. In my own little understanding and experience with women. Not all of them are filthy. But majority of them are great 'actors'.

Na dis kind tory dey make me ask weda I go marry sef
I was in this relationship decided to do Mr. Faithful
I stayed true. No side chics. Caring committed, call everyday, etc
Boy dat 1 no stop d babe O. Na when I come tire come enter bad guy mode
na him she come dey cry dey talk about faithfulness in fact bros d tory long
God will help us all
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Playing devil's advocate eh angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin Its strange u know... very.. Never thought a guy could stoop this low...rily... gossiping and snooping around.. wow..

Olufemiolaolu:
Hypocrite if its a man now u ll say all men re cheat. yeye grin

Hypocrite..I'm not one to judge and generalize. Not all men & women are cheats. yeye grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Spybradd: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
FruityLass:
Amebo tongue

And not all ladies are unfaithful.
We fear men too

nó vex o,are u a soldier?

op,u better leave matter for mathias b4 u hear from the HRM...grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by seanjy4konji: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
You have to be very careful of women...No matter how much they tell you i love you..my mother used to tell me this..

A woman is your wife the moment she is at home with you or in your presence,once she leaves you,just forget about here existence cos there is probability that she is with another person...

You dont need an herbalist to tell you when your woman cant even leave her phone to go to the toilet or check the food she is cooking without taking her phone along,i used to act and believe its nothing till i cracked her password and checked her messages,last calls and whatsapp/bbm messages...

The relationship has never been the same and truth be told,some men just cant stand it when you give instructions to a woman not to do something and they do other wise but we cant do without them...

Just learn and be wary of them...never let them know your all and eveything...deal with them from distance even though they are the mother of your kids...never let them know everything and enjoy your life.

PS...What sickens me the most is when the woman has been on this thing for years behind your back,chatting with different men while under your nose(having something to do with them or not)and the roll with you as if they aint doing nothing,after finding out,some idiots will still have the guts to talk invasion of privacy...thats how someone you live with will plan with her bf on how to poison you and due to respect and stupidity ,you continually dig your own grave.

Also,until caught?if you accuse them or even ask them why they have to be on the phone for longer hours,they will play the blaming words....do you not trust me again?just wait till you know what they do behind you...flirtatious bitchees and cheating hooess....just collect babies from them and enjoy your life..no kill your self oo..chase money to train your kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by NegeduGrace(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Amebo or not what the Op just described is an eye opener joor!

Which of you will say curiosity has not led you to check up on people and even invade their privacy. undecided

Me I don't even know again...if I have a girl I will just be enjoying the moment and try not to bother about anything she's doing. it's going to be difficult but i'll just try to put my mind that way.

No time to be going through heart breaks and all that shiiit. undecided
if you have a girl?like seriously?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
ArseneWenger:
so being a cheat is interesting? Wow.
you got it,we all can't be saints. Life will be damn toooooooo boring
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

grin grin grin grin grin Its strange u know... very.. Never thought a guy could stoop this low...rily... gossiping and snooping around.. wow..

Hypocrite..I'm not one to judge and generalize. Not all men & women are cheats. yeye grin

Well I wont call it gossiping
the nigga was curious thats all
I Wont do it sha
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spidermon:

When I am ready to settle down, I will have to thoroughly vet her before she can earn my trust. Government Espionage Standard !!

I have seen and heard a lot of shii

Guy na im be say you no wan settle down. After checking number 1.....fail, Number 2.........fail and on , where will you stop nah, sebi you dunno they are all the same ?

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you got it,we all can't be saints. Life will be damn toooooooo boring
cheesy & You pray to make heaven?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Amebo or not what the Op just described is an eye opener joor!

Which of you will say curiosity has not led you to check up on people and even invade their privacy. undecided

Me I don't even know again...if I have a girl I will just be enjoying the moment and try not to bother about anything she's doing. it's going to be difficult but i'll just try to put my mind that way.

No time to be going through heart breaks and all that shiiit. undecided

Same here.
I dont check up dat shìt. You cant suppress the truth
whatever she hides will eventually come out I dont care if she was trained by the Mossad
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by xertyy: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls Bleep outta my thread shegoat
EggovinMma:

Gbeghorun, you are just jealous!
Going through a woman's phone.Why can't you carry her hand bag instead.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
jabojafa:
and what do we do with this info now? Is it to inform or educate or entertain us? Or you want advice?
to entertain us,

Op u better do ur own quickie.that is what dey are design for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.