Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81143 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Guy is her Name Shade? Works with Huawei?
i'm also suspecting that this is Shade's story.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
doctormalik:
i'm also suspecting that this is Shade's story.
Do you Know Shade?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by naijaboiy: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
if you have a girl?like seriously?
Like seriously what?! undecided
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by optimism91(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Dts a lesson for you. D only tin is if ur going to learn frm dx. Not all ladies re lyk dx BUT a lot nd I mean a lot re promiscous. Dts d way evrytin is nw. Funny enof am sure ur so called MD has a wife n kids @ home YET dx lady does nt care. Later wen Karma happens to her wen she is married she starts cmin to Nairaland crying her eyes out. Dts y wen I see som of their complains I jst tell mysef dt dx is Anoda story for the gods. Rubbish!!!
Not only coming to NAIRALAND but would go to some of these fake churches with the pretence that they are ignorance about the SIN of THE PAST. What's gonna be gonna be, is gonna be, what goes up must come down...............

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Luckylife(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
hmmm is this for real abeg bro tell me hw u take influence those 43 likes, me I won try
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by imtfans(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
never expect anything for any lady,so u wont get disapointed wen u eventually find out.ladies are beter cheat dis days..but u sef na aproko.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by NoRetreat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
You will soon get sacked!
why are you taking the thread personal? At least you have fun reading the story.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Luckylife(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
hmmm is this for real abeg bro tell me hw u take influence those 43 likes, abi na Gangnam style
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
God is not as mean as they made you believe,trust me
Lol ok
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. There is s.ex in the office, though the toilet is used or the accomplices wait until work is over for that day, then, they can bribe whoever is around, and do their shits..

It's no news that lots of lecturers sleep with their students in their offices.. As Dr E will say, "all you need to do is give him the do**y style on top his table, and that ends it" cheesy cheesy. Randy men!!
What is do**y style?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Do you Know Shade?
Yea bro, u sabi am too? But if we are talking about the same Shade, do you think she can cheat?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EggovinMma:

This op na proper ignorant guy grin grin cheesy
I pray this girl doesn't know about it else she go carry am tell Oga manager after another romp, the sack letter will be LEGENDARY grin grin cheesy

Even women bosses frustrate female inferior that pose a threat to their sugar bobo, talkless of female employees. Devil won use am drink Pepsi and agege bread for that company. grin

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by alexhunt1: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
doctormalik:
Yea bro, u sabi am too? But if we are talking about the same Shade, do you think she can cheat?
She attendede Babcock, she's a Huawei ambassador. I do not really trust her, but i love her.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

wowowo! look at your reply, you look cool in nature, but all this you vomited out from you makes no sense, even if you are to correct some of the bad acts of the guy, you do that in a matured way and not the kid like manner you just did....

Please you will forgive me, as I am not easily moved.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by youdontknowme: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin I don laugh tire. This topic tho
First time I'll read a FP Topic comments from start to finish grin
Very incisive!
Except for some ignorant comments smh
God help us all, males and females alike

2 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by sulmeza(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oriyomi4success:

u ve spoken.. may god give u more wisdom
Ameen....u too bro
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by youdontknowme: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexhunt1:
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX

See this one sef Lool grin grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by mubarak001(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
when it comes to the word woman, lady, female, girl, babe...i surrender! Just mark the I Agree part.

After God, na woman i fear next...with retrospect with my experience with them including married women. Just asking God to help mi find my woman.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by coulisse: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
what the Lady did is wrong, but what the op did is worse you were supposed to take the pictures not read her messages that is invasion of privacy, and I think whatsap has to do an application or something where you can lock your messages so people like the op wouldn't read your message and come to nairaland and post it.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
NoRetreat:
why are you taking the thread personal? At least you have fun reading the story.

Na aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Just enjoying myself.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What is do**y style?
undecided undecided undecided The style you practice with your gf
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided The style you practice with your gf
I'm asking cos I don't know. Just be a little bit explicit.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by poseidon12: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I don't even understand some of them! They will leave the issue at hg all saint and Nice! Hypocrites everywhere! Who hvnt invade someone privacy before or checked ones messages one way or the other! The major issue is that this girl is a cheat,pretender,liar etc! Let's hit on that but instead they are busy judging me on why I checked her chats! Smh! Nigerians tho!

It's because most of them are cheats too I guess.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by tobeetoe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

And he had to bring her private life to nairaland?

But he wanted to fuccck her as well, so what's the difference between him and the manager, despite knowing she has a serious boyfriend? Look, in this harsh economy, there no time to play mumu!

That's one bad thing about extending a handshake, some silly folks will grab the whole arm.She shouldn't have allowed him access to her phone from the onset. He will lose his job if he continues like this.
To be very candid. All comments written by you on this thread has no better word other than an insulting one I don't want to say. You talk like you are in the Same act. Talk about the girl and take the privacy issue off your throat. my guess is: you didn't even get to read the post. The girl is wrong but you just trying to...

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by emitheo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Leave them.

That's the mentality most Nigerians have. Even when it's their brother/sister that is involved they will mind their own business like nothing happened.

It's this same "amebo" name tagging that has made many people suffer,,simply because other people have seen something that may be of very great help to them but they'll keep mute because they don't want to be tagged "amebo" and that's how the cycle continues.

You'll see some people will say their partner shouldn't check their phone for anything. When he/she checks and finds out something incriminating they say he/she is doing "amebo". So they expect the person to just keep mute and allow his/her partner continue cheating or playing games.

As for this case,,you have already checked it. It can't be reverted. However,,i'll just advise you to keep your observations to yourself and keep flowing with her.

Just learn from what you've seen and apply it in your own situation. That's all.
[/b]
true true....wise words from a decent man.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kpolli(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!

There is a possibility I know this company, meaning I might also know you
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
konvict0111:
Cool, I like how you have responded to this.

I accept if you say you don't go with the flow and generally, just like to distance yourself from popular opinion, but understand that this personality might count for nothingness if it runs contrary to the higher cause of truth and justice.

While I will grant that people calling you slut is not the most appropriate of behaviours, I think the point that we need to stress always is the need to align with the truth, even if we are guilty of wrongdoing, ourselves.

This stance is much greater than any personality type that we might wish to adopt. And as you rightly pointed out, this is an online forum where people take a lot of instruction from. For this reason, it would help if we reflect deeply on how our posts here is helping to shape people's life for better or for worse.

Please let's make the right choices to improve the quality of other people's life with the quality of our thoughts and posts. In the end, it would make all of us happy to live in sane and healthy society.
a fantastic and appropriate reply to the gal.no need of more words

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by raydatluvs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:
Sex.... hobby not included in a CV.
If it's her hobby, bros, how should she manage in 2yrs?
Pls let peoples business be their business.
She might love the guy but needs the gap filled. I don't support cheats but I don't support sex starving in a sex relationship. Distance relationship is only good for virgins, if not, expect assistance.
THIS!!! got me 'awww'....

I find it creepy dat most of u are leaving the crux of the d thread and going all out on the guy... Whatever happened to having values and upholding to dem.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!
If I am that gurl and I happen to find out you invaded my privacy, I go use that same toto make you lose your job! angry

I will make sure I Bleep that manager brains off till he is forced you to make you lose your job!Mumu!

I don't understand why you are like this.

Fvck privacy.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by abdrazak: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
That is serious.
I have now believe that ladies of nowadays ain't to be trusted even after getting them married.
And the boyfriend will be happy where he is not knowing worst are being done behind him.

cc: agarawu23

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.