Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81043 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Tahtah:

Jaybee3! life is not like this oooo; c tins u do guy man by your advice...

I sabi u ooo, meet @Luton
Thank you wink

But the babe dey naija now so how you go take handle that parole from luton tongue
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by waldigit: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by waldigit: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:
MYOB

Aproko na your first name

You have no right to go through someone else's phone dingbat

Dear friend, I have a piece of advice for you and ur likers. Pls. In want u to be sure there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed one day, it may be soon or late. The way you abandon wleprosy and was chasing rashes speaks volume of who you are yourself. May God help us all. Amen. I am not a saint myself o but I aspire to be one someday.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by bdchange(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Just enjoying myself.

pls dats not how to enjoy ursef. Av read all ur comments and u sound pained making ppl blif u re d victim or an accomplice of d said gal. We all knw dis is a faceless forum but dat doesnt mean u shudnt represent ursef well.

so pls kindly go back to d first page and read d post slowlyyyyy and without anger den com back and write a comment. den u will c dat d gal needs to be baptise wit insults xo odas will c dat we all re against it.

As for d guy, he has said it himself dat he knws he shudnt av invaded her privacy wich i am also against. But d priority is d sluty pretender wu makes guys blif nothin gud can com out of a gal except cheat.

xo pls be real dan bein a fake
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
I wasn't bitching bou her if u go thru my previous post, I jus said she s sm1 I know still doesn't mean she s d 1 d op is talking bou as he didn't mention names & yh I did as advised, thanks
I know you were not saying bad things about her, but she might not be happy about someone she knows talking about her here.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
I know you were not saying bad things about her, but she might not be happy about someone she knows talking about her here.
now according to you now,dt means d op is guilty of this
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
now according to you now,dt means d op is guilty of this
You work with Huawei?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
You work with Huawei?
smiley nah
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
bdchange:

pls dats not how to enjoy ursef. Av read all ur comments and u sound pained making ppl blif u re d victim or an accomplice of d said gal. We all knw dis is a faceless forum but dat doesnt mean u shudnt represent ursef well.

so pls kindly go back to d first page and read d post slowlyyyyy and without anger den com back and write a comment. den u will c dat d gal needs to be baptise wit insults xo odas will c dat we all re against it.

As for d guy, he has said it himself dat he knws he shudnt av invaded her privacy wich i am also against. But d priority is d sluty pretender wu makes guys blif nothin gud can com out of a gal except cheat.

xo pls be real dan bein a fake

Look every character here has erred. There are two cheats and one stalker. The girl ain't the only one that needs to be bashed. I condemn all of them, including the op.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Richardonald(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Datz y i say virgin d best but u guyz says it noting u all see ladies cheat d most...beta 2 marry a new than used one flirting around..see u all holes ladies here supportin d gal..foolz
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
smiley nah
Where do you work?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
Where do you work?
what kinda interrogation is ds? Cn we drop this already? Thanks
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
what kinda interrogation is ds? Cn we drop this already? Thanks
Abeg calm down joor are we fighting? I only asked a simple question, you could have just said you were not telling, and it 'll be OK. Abeg check your Dictionary for the meaning of words before Using them and stop embarassing yourself.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ogaofficer(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Madam, but according to all your post from page 0 to the end much empahsis are being laid on the op when compared to the babe and manager in question, which i strongly condemn.
EggovinMma:

Look every character here has erred. There are two cheats and one stalker. The girl ain't the only one that needs to be bashed. I condemn all of them, including the op.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
Abeg calm down joor are we fighting? I only asked a simple question, you could have just said you were not telling, and it 'll be OK. Abeg check your Dictionary for the meaning of words before Using them and stop embarassing yourself.
what's embarrassing with what I said? Enlighten me bro! & is dre any word I need to check dictionary for
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
what's embarrassing with what I said? Enlighten me bro! & is dre any word I need to check dictionary for
You said i was interrogating you. See its OK you hear? Have a nice day.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
You said i was interrogating you. See its OK you hear? Have a nice day.
no hard feelings bro! Have a 1dafl weekend
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
no hard feelings bro! Have a 1dafl weekend
Thanks and you too.But try typing in good English, abi them no teach you for school ni?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
ogaofficer:
Madam, but according to all your post from page 0 to the end much empahsis are being laid on the op when compared to the babe and manager in question, which i strongly condemn.

Nope, I only responded to silly people just to spite them.Check my posts where I tried to address this issue with sensible folks, I did condemn all of them, including the lafy.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ogaofficer(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
But your first post was directly attacking the op where you said if u were to be the babe, you will Bleep the hell out of the brain of his manager until the op is get sack. Am i right....
EggovinMma:

Nope, I only responded to silly people just to spite them.Check my posts where I tried to address this issue with sensible folks, I did condemn all of them, including the lafy.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
Thanks and you too.But try typing in good English, abi them no teach you for school ni?
hahaha I take it ure joking yh? Na F9 I carry 4 English as e no be my moda language
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by schumastic(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

I dint go into a relationship entirely based on love and I don't stay based on love as well.I fall in love with the personality of a man after so much time. If I decide today to marry for love, it may take ages. Because I don't have that luck seeing such affection easily. And I don't endure because of love, I will go crazy. Companionship is my greatest love , because in it i find almost all the ingredients to stay.

2 years may seem a long time but it's not long.Seen seven years relationship that crushed finally.In ad much as these may sound unfair, no body should want that much loyalty from a relationship that is not based on marriage or someone you are betrothed to.The fact that I m dating a guy shouldn't shut my social life, why? And why should I stop his, except of course he wants to stop mine, then we both can start frustrating each other. There is always that point, if we are serious with our feelings, then we can then sit down, talk and change the direction of the relationship.

hmmm no comment u win
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
hahaha I take it ure joking yh? Na F9 I carry 4 English as e no be my moda language
I am serious,Its no joke. Try improving on your grammar.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
I am serious,Its no joke. Try improving on your grammar.
oh really, if it was that bad I wont be where I am today & bsids ds is a public forum, I can type anyhow I want, pls shove ur advice down ur throat, I'm ourrahere
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
oh really, if it was that bad I wont be where I am today & bsids ds is a public forum, I can type anyhow I want, pls shove ur advice down ur throat, I'm ourrahere
Now i know how much of a CHILD you are, take correction KID.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
Now i know how much of a CHILD you are, take correction KID.
agbaya m done entertaining you
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
agbaya m done entertaining you
Its not my fault your MOTHER could not train you properly, EEDIOT, only GOD knows the number of dicks you have fuccked to get your so called Job that you can't be proud of.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
Its not my fault your MOTHER could not train you properly, EEDIOT, only GOD knows the number of dicks you have fuccked to get your so called Job that you can't be proud of.
jobless fool ! Bastard, craddle robber, I knew u were going to show how stupid u are, coming from sm1 dt intends visiting ashawo joints, send ur CV please I wouldn't mind helping, I AM PROUD OF MYSELF AND MY JOB, its not my fault ur sisters are prostitutes, omo irankiran
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
jobless fool ! Bastard, craddle robber, I knew u were going to show how stupid u are, coming from sm1 dt intends visiting ashawo joints, send ur CV please I wouldn't mind helping, I AM PROUD OF MYSELF AND MY JOB, its not my fault ur sisters are prostitutes, omo irankiran
HAHAHAHA, is that so? I am helping build my Family business, i was coming to check if you washed your smelly slacked pusssy. FOOOL!!!!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
HAHAHAHA, is that so? I am helping build my Family business, i was coming to check if you washed your smelly slacked pusssy. FOOOL!!!!
oh! I'm not aware prostitution is ur family business! Loser!!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
oh! I'm not aware prostitution is ur family business! Loser!!
ODE!!! I work with my Parents and i would not need the help of some eediot that can't spell correctly for a job. I know you are looking for customer, but i do not do slacked pussies.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
goodgate:
ODE!!! I work with my Parents and i would not need the help of some eediot that can't spell correctly for a job. I know you are looking for customer, but i do not do slacked pussies.
I never knew dre are Male prostitutes, how much do you charge, I hope business is booming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64