Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

* + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (4827 Views)

+++ Lord Of The Rings Tourney 2015 Cypher : Ft Dj5naira, Obesemf And Mikuz +++ / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by sosiqdude(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
goshikid:
i'd use you as breakfast i guess.. grin

In your dream
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lord of the Rings 2015 Fixtures :

7 September

Mikuz vs Elymaxiimus

8 September

Obesemf vs Kinglahkay

9 September

Gottoboy vs Giyazz

10 September

Obainojazz vs Jigsawkillah

11 September

Darkrebel vs Socrates

12 September

Sosiqude vs Goshikid

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by JigsawKillah(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
If I make the next round, please give me Obesemf or Darkrebel
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by obainojazz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fixtures don run comeout...
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Sokrates(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
yeah rebel time to die nigga

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by sosiqdude(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goshikid you're dead bro....hahaahahahahahahahahahah. grin grin grin grin
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by goshikid: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
sosiqdude:
Goshikid you're dead bro....hahaahahahahahahahahahah. grin grin grin grin
listen kid..

bring what u got and i'd ready FoR u!
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by sosiqdude(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
goshikid:
listen kid..
bring what u got and i'd ready FoR u!
Ok!!!!!!!
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 points

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 points

- 24 lines.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by GIYAZZ(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mikuz, I ain't interested in battling no more. Yeah, I'm confused! Caught up in two tourneys I'd love to partake in. But I've checked it. . . And I think I wanna go for Lokcitymusic Rap king tourney.

It's an audio tourney, and you know how I love audio tourneys.

Oh maybe next year imma get this title. But for now, something caught my interest more.
Fix Liricyst in instead. He's interested.

But I'm signing in as a judge now. Put me in as a judge. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile, Gottoboy, you're so lucky. Thank your gods.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Mikuz, I ain't interested in battling no more. Yeah, I'm confused! Caught up in two tourneys I'd love to partake in. But I've checked it. . . And I think I wanna go for Lokcitymusic Rap king tourney.

It's an audio tourney, and you know how I love audio tourneys.

Oh maybe next year imma get this title. But for now, something caught my interest more.
Fix Liricyst in instead. He's interested.

But I'm signing in as a judge now. Put me in as a judge. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile, Gottoboy, you're so lucky. Thank your gods.

You get mouth. . .
This your new development has ruined my battling strategy, Presently I don't like the look of things.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
gottoboy:

You get mouth. . .
This your new development has ruined my battling strategy, Presently I don't like the look of things.
We could kick it after the tourney. Waya say?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Pundad: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Me me me...i signed up na....

Hook me up
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
We could kick it after the tourney. Waya say?
No P, wanted to repeat my impossible win for the second time -winks
If mikuz will pit another textcee to battle me, my date will be shifted, I need to know more bout my opponent. Get it?

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Even if max wins this, some morons would still give excuses and and not see the significance of entering a tourney.

Sorry mikuz, i changed my mind. I'm busy.
Pundad is dope, give him my slot.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok Pundad is in. who gets the final slot?
?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Heywizzy, richommie.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
gottoboy:
Heywizzy, richommie.
if teddybiyasi is in. . .den am in. but if not . . .count me awt!!!

grin

#YOLO
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by JigsawKillah(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Liricyst
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Iceskidd(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Niggas pulling outta the tourney? sighs
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by liricyst(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Liricyst

yea? Kinlosele?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by JigsawKillah(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
liricyst:

yea? Kinlosele?

u no go sign up?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by liricyst(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:

u no go sign up?

no.....i'm busy
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by ojoawo(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Limerick: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
mikuz:
Sign up closed . . . The following emcees ll partake in this year's edition of the Lord of the Rings . . .

1. Mikuz
2. Obesemf
3. Gottoboy
4. Obainojazz
5. Darkrebel
6. Elymaxiimus
7. Socrates
8. Giyazz
9. Sosiqdude
10. Jigsawkillah
11. Goshikid
12. Kinglahkay

Fixtures coming up shortly . . .
you didn't tag me bro, not fair
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
mikuz:
Ok Pundad is in. who gets the final slot?
?
Lime is in, let's share between Pundad nd Limerick
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Pundad: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
gottoboy:

Lime is in, let's share between Pundad nd Limerick

mikuz...give me gottoboy
you take limerick

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by LhoOd: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Even if max wins this, some morons would still give excuses and and not see the significance of entering a tourney.

buh the tourney needz yu,Lime,dj5naira et al ..wats a nl rap tourney wit no y'all ...crap.

I see some newbies wantinq in ..i sigh ..#trash
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Limerick:
you didn't tag me bro, not fair
Great, Pundad replaces Elymax, while you replace Giyazz.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mikuz battles Pundad on the 13th while Gottoboy ll trade tackles with Limerick the next day.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pundad:

mikuz...give me gottoboy you take limerick
Why are you scared of Mikuz too?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
LhoOd:

buh the tourney needz yu,Lime,dj5naira et al ..wats a nl rap tourney wit no y'all ...crap.

I see some newbies wantinq in ..i sigh ..#trash

Why don't you go and make a name for yourself so that others ll beg you to attend tourneys?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Bar Cypher - No Dissiz / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)*********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.