Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid (74492 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Did Jaywon Steal Victor Uwaifo Song? Watch As He Addresses The Issue On Sisilizz / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by axiliborha(f): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Are you an im.be.cile or is this a case of acute female hysteria? How come you haven't been admitted into a mental hospital? Have you no relatives?
You need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital and stop barking like a rabid dog full of sores.

By the way, you are smelly.
I see that you are an attention seeking w.h.ore ass nigga please leave me alone bitch ass dickwad
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2015
axiliborha:
I see that you are an attention seeking w.h.ore ass nigga please leave me alone bitch ass dickwad

Have you bathed since Friday? You are oooozing, you stink. I wonder how people close to you tolerate you.

There should be a rule on Nairaland. Seun should not allow smellies like you to log on and sign in till you have washed and rid yourself of odour.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by scarr: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:
Not everything i read on the internet i believe
but u believe whenever ur mentors post Bentleys and other expensive items cheesy cheesy
funny guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by axiliborha(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Have you bathed since Friday? You are oooozing, you stink. I wonder how people close to you tolerate you.

There should be a rule on Nairaland. Seun should not allow smellies like you to log on and sign in till you have washed and rid yourself of odour.
please stOp telling me your history of how you are so poor and how you haven't taken your bath am cleaner than your boxer that you have washed with dettol am cleaner than your whole family combined even if you bleach them with hypo I understand that you can't even affor a soda soap or an omo detergent try using stones to bath your mind Ozz and also the finger you are using to type to me brings out. Magot you dirty little bastard
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
axiliborha:
please stOp telling me your history of how you are so poor and how you haven't taken your bath am cleaner than your boxer that you have washed with dettol am cleaner than your whole family combined even if you bleach them with hypo I understand that you can't even affor a soda soap or an omo detergent try using stones to bath your mind Ozz and also the finger you are using to type to me brings out. Magot you dirty little bastard

Have you bathed since Friday though?
Stinko. Were you not taught the benefits of good hygiene?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by axiliborha(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Have you bathed since Friday though?
Stinko. Were you not taught the benefits of good hygiene?
fool now yyou are telling me that you haven't bathed since last week Friday that's sad for an ugly nigga like you self no time insulting an attention W.hore like yourself waste of time you are a fuckin.g waste
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
axiliborha:
fool now yyou are telling me that you haven't bathed since last week Friday that's sad for an ugly nigga like you self no time insulting an attention W.hore like yourself waste of time you are a fuckin.g waste

Ugly?? I thought that word is reserved for you. you are a first class vulture. Now crawl back to that gutter you came out from.

Are you really a w.hore?? What sort of men pay for your services? shocked shocked
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by axiliborha(f): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Ugly?? I thought that word is reserved for you. you are a first class vulture. Now crawl back to that gutter you came out from.

Are you really a w.hore?? What sort of men pay for your services? shocked shocked
stop telling me what your mother is ass hole get of my lane motherfucker stop quoting me leave me alone asshole jack ass fucking nigga find a life am done with your stupid ass mess
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
axiliborha:
stop telling me what your mother is ass hole get of my lane motherfucker stop quoting me leave me alone asshole jack ass fucking nigga find a life am done with your stupid ass mess

Your name sounds like the combination of syphilis and gonorrhoea.

That's the sort of name ghetto roaches like you bear.

It suits you.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by axiliborha(f): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Your name sounds like the combination of syphilis and gonorrhoea.

That's the sort of name ghetto roaches like you bear.

It suits you.
Shut up, you'll never
be the man your
mother is. Your family tree is a cactus cause everyone is a prick on it. Dumbass
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
axiliborha:
Shut up, you'll never
be the man your
mother is. Your family tree is a cactus cause everyone is a prick on it. Dumbass

You are ugly and a big mumu at the same time.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by adellam16(f): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gbosa and axiliborha! Easy guys. Stop d fighting now! Ur insulting ur innocent parents and dats unfair. Respect dem and forget the issue my dears
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 15, 2015
anssy:
It is sad when people believes in mermaid in 2015
you stay in uyo?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 15, 2015
axiliborha:
ah lil cutie pls take it easy. Youre far too beautiful and youre not expected for a harmless dove like you to be exchanging words with an agbero. So pls take it easy and stop quoting him
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 15, 2015
gbosaa:

Are you an im.be.cile or is this a case of acute female hysteria? How come you haven't been admitted into a mental hospital? Have you no relatives?
You need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital and stop barking like a rabid dog full of sores.

By the way, you are smelly.
guy na wa to you o. Na this kind fine, pretty girl you dey treat like this? You get mind o seriously. Free her abeg. The girl too fine
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
iamehmakute:

from your write up sir,you made mention of having once practiced occultism.
it also indicate you've also seen one.is there any possibility of i see one.i would like to have an encounter with 1.how to do i get to see them.
any information from you sir will be appreciated.
Just being curious
Not every hunger must be satisfied.Do not start a journey of sorrow and regret

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.