Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. (12599 Views)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by boyjo: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
This same North has blamed Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for the orders giving by Buhari to kill Lekki protesters.

Trying to divide Yorubas amongst themselves and against the Igbos who already hate him.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
boyjo:
This same North has blamed Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for the orders giving by Buhari to kill Lekki protesters.

Trying to divide Yorubas amongst themselves and against the Igbos who already hate him.

The army stepped in after thugs sent by tinubu hijacked the protest .

Tinubu controls all the thugs in Lagos .

Tinubu has his dirty hands all over this Lekki massacre

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by boyjo: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

The army stepped in after thugs sent by tinubu hijacked the protest .

Tinubu controls all the thugs in Lagos .

Tinubu has his dirty hands all over this Lekki massacre

Tinubu did not send any thug, stop blaming an innocent man.
The protest ground was peaceful with the gathered protesters until the army opened fire.
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
boyjo:

Tinubu did not send any thug, stop blaming an innocent man.
The protest ground was peaceful with the gathered protesters until the army opened fire.

Who controls all the area agberoes if not Tinubu.

Abeg be honest to yourself .

The only reason tinubu is still relevant is because he controls the army of motor park touts, market women and the ever corrupt Alausa civil service and legislature.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by HAccord: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
Awo1
Boyjo
Haccord

Your recent loss of brain viability have erased any previous form analytic objectivity you may have possessed.

We say 'Adieu' to your brain.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=HAccord post=95167136]

Your recent loss of brain viability have erased any previous form analytic objectivity you may have possessed.

We say 'Adieu' to your brain. [/quote[

Frog

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
The frogs are finally feeling the heat!
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
omoelesa:
Lol,the ibos which are perpentual failure, when it comes to politics in naija, is now lecturing the yorubas which are known for their political sophistication.u better turn your lecturing to the SE that has never produced the nigeria president.nonsense
What has the president you produced done for you. Obasanjo helped Dangote blow, not a yoruba man. Osibande has been in this government for almost 6 years as errand boy. The earlier you lots wake up from your stupid sophistication, the better for your generation unborn.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Cantonese: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
omoelesa:
Lol,the ibos which are perpentual failure, when it comes to politics in naija, is now lecturing the yorubas which are known for their political sophistication.u better turn your lecturing to the SE that has never produced the nigeria president.nonsense

"perpentual". You cannot write simple English words correctly. Even the tenses, you cannot write well. Olodo ni e!

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by boyjo: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2020
MagicBishop:
Awo1
Boyjo
Haccord
Na the frog me just dey look.
The thing really fat well well
Abeg, where you see this kain frog?

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2020
my God. who ever that Wrote this Is a Genius. I lnow people i can use to compare with what ypu said here.
Omenka, ishilove, legendHero,simplyLeo,lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2020
MagicBishop:
The frogs are finally feeling the heat!

guy, you are A genius

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2020
obailala:
These wailers keep opening threads to justify their delusion.... it's a pity no one takes them seriously.
I really Musy Give it to my Igbo brothers.

they See Ahead of Others

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2020
BishopMagic:
Today, the sophisticated frauds are clamouring for a suspension of the constitution and rule of law to give their king sweeping powers

Today, the frogs are defending the massacre of defenseless civilians by the military

I wonder how long before the frog will start to feel the heat

Myopic people
indeed they are feeling it now

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2020
anticabal1:

The frog will definitely feel the heat. Give it time.
The Way you Giys from the East See the Future ahead of Others Amaze me

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by email07: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Wao, since 2015 shocked cry

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Osaze007: 1:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Better focus on Aba that’s being razed

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

they See Ahead of Others

I ain't no Igbo
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by ayzTIGER: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2020
From Alimi to Awolowo to Abiola and now Tinubu will they ever learn.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Formation2009: 2:38am On Oct 23, 2020
BishopMagic:
Any of you who had the privilege of a descent secondary school education will understand the "frog in water" theory.

The Frog in water theory stems from the lab experiments done in biological classes to show how cold blooded reptiles depend on their surroundings for warmth.

It basically involves two stages;

The first stage involves putting the frog in a beaker of hot water. Naturally the frog jumps out of the beaker due to the hot temperatures.

The second stage involves placing the frog in a beaker of cold water and slowly heating it up on a Bunsen burner. Remarkably the frog just sits there oblivious of what is going on. It will continue in this state of oblivion until it dies from the steaming water.

Now, when we apply this frog in water theory in our political landscape I see only parallels with the SW political class and general populace who never see beyond their noses.

It usually takes sweeping and drastic changes for the SW electorate to react just like the frog when placed in hot water but the SW is usually oblivious to slow and latent changes.

For how can we reconcile how the SW will suddenly again root for Buhari after 3 decades? The last time Buhari arrived on the political scene, he was supported heavily in the SW because at that time Shagari's govt was so vilified by the SW press that any "change" no matter how undemocratic or unconstitutional was welcomed.

Fast forward to present day and we can see how a well oiled propaganda machinery steered the SW voting block back to buhari.

They were made to believe that Buhari has since repented (this is the cold water stage) and can not act despotically in a democratic setting.

But since Buhari was sworn in he has never even bothered to tour the SW and show his gratitude for the enormous and crucial support they lent him. It is obvious that the SW press and media consultants were able to re-brand an old duara goat like Buhari to appear as a docile sheep.

Now that Buhari is slowly showing the SW that a despot at 40 is a despot for life they still cling stubbornly to the change rhetoric and Buhari's mythical puritan disposition.

The SW may never know they have entered one chance just like our frog sitting in the beaker of lukewarm water.

[img]http://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]
this makes alot of sense now

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by obailala(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

they See Ahead of Others
Just seeing this message now and I'm actually amazed at your logic... What exactly did Igbos who actually voted PDP en masse in 2015 see ahead of anyone?

The fact that you still see the problem in Nigeria from the angle of PDP vs APC politics already negates the wisdom you appear to be talking about. Are you in essence saying police brutality or soldiers shooting at peaceful protesters is a phenomenon which started happening under APC in 2015?

From your logic, the SW in 2015 should have joined the SE in voting PDP/GEJ en masse, and that is what you see as a solution to the numerous problems facing Nigeria, vis a vis police brutality, police corruption, extrajudicial murders, excessive use of force against dissenting voices, irresponsible leadership etc.?

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
ayzTIGER:
From Alimi to Awolowo to Abiola and now Tinubu will they ever learn.

Aragongon cursed the Yoruba race for not standing up to defend the throne from Afonja.

He cursed them before the king makers forced him to commit suicide on the behest of Afonja.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Gotze1: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

Aragongon cursed the Yoruba race for not standing up to defend the throne from Afonja.

He cursed them before the king makers forced him to commit suicide on the behest of Afonja.

So who cursed your own father that made his life worthless?

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gotze1:
So who cursed your own father that made his life worthless?

Good to see Goatsie posting something besides his anus

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MossadAgent: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu is the latest boiling Yaribanza frog

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by BallsDeep: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Yaribanzas will never ever learn
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ondo attack should serve as a notice that the temporary alliance between the north and SW has expired .

What did you fools gain from the 7ys of betrayal to the south?

Nothing but ridicule and hate

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Helinues there is this saying that a man who can see one step ahead others is considered a genius. That who sees two steps ahead a Prophet and those who see 3 steps ahead are classified as lunatics .

I remain that madman that sees your future .

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by ScamHunter: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
BishopMagic:
To further elaborate on the collective myopia and lab frog state of the SW; it is only the SW that is oblivious of the slow burning of this country.
There has been effectively a war in the northeast for 6 yrs now and a slow genocide is currently on going in the middle-belt.

Every other people in the south other than the Yorubas are worried about what is going on in the country. The yorubas like that fat frog sitting in that lukewarm water that is slowly being heated up, does not feel concerned because they are oblivious to what is going on.

So when they scream one Nijeriya I am usually dumbfounded at what they are talking about.

The frog theory has been used by the north against the SW in the past.

MKO Abiola was a fat frog that was slowly lured by the north only for him to end up boiled.

Tinubu another frog is oblivious of the north scheming him out and by extension the entire southwest.

The SW frogs are also not bothered with Buhari's lopsided appointments which is obviously leaning to the north.

A Yoruba man once told me that an average Yoruba has expertise in denying reality. This is it. How many times have Igbo warned them of the planned Carnage but they keep gloating with Fulani. Come and watch them deny reality or even blame IPOB. I tell Nigerians that Igbo sees 50 years ahead of most of them. That's why Igbo are the foremost proponents wanting an exit.

The confused boiling frogs.

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiMahdi: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

A Yoruba man once told me that an average Yoruba has expertise in denying reality. This is it. How many times have Igbo warned them of the planned Carnage but they keep gloating with Fulani. Come and watch them deny reality or even blame IPOB. I tell Nigerians that Igbo sees 50 years ahead of most of them. That's why Igbo are the foremost proponents wanting an exit.

The Yoruba man loves comforting lies and hates bitter truths.

This is why they keep denying their own history of foolishness with the north and keep repeating it expecting a different result.
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by EzeCanada: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

O ma se o
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiMahdi: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
You can not defend evil and expect to have peace.

For 8ys now, the SW were the biggest apologists to Fulani menance .

Yesterday the north signalled an end to the satanic alliance between the north and SW in the form of the APC as over and to show they mean business they sent their dogs to attack and murdered innocent church goers.

How's the water temperature froggy?

Foreign Reserves Hit $25bn – First Time In Five Months / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Court Orders Arrest Of Emir Sanusi's Aides Over Kano Emirate Probe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50