Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1318852 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (646) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Finally part 3 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here, part2 has reached and passed 500 pages.

See part2 here for your references https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Documents needed for tier 4 visa application

1. CAS

2. Documents listed in your CAS

3. TB test result

4. School fees + maintenance money

(a) £1,265 per month for living costs if you are studying in inner London for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

(b) £1,015 per month for living costs if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK, for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than
31 days before your application.

5. Add your birth certificate if using parents bank statement.

Only your father/mother or legal guidance can sponsor you

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2015
martinoonline:
@justwise....Pls, I just got an award letter for scholarship which I have sent to my school and they have said that I will receive my CAS today.
My problem is that resumption is on 7th Sept and lectures start on 14th Sept, I hope that will not affect my visa application? Although I learnt that the latest registration date is 20th Sept. Pls what do you advise me to do? I'm just confused, I hope this thing works out well in the end.

Ask for 2 weeks extension and attach it to your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by martinoonline(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:

Ask for 2 weeks extension and attach it to your application.

Ok thanks a lot.
If I make an explanation about the 20th Sept latest registration date and attach to my application, can that stand in stead of an extension letter from my school? Cos this my school ppl usually feel reluctant to offer such additional help and I don't even know when they will send it if I request for such. I don't want anytn delaying my application once I get the CAS.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eljaye(f): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Decision mail came in on Saturday 29th August, and up till now no collection mail. I tried going to VI VAC yesterday, and I was told that my documents haven't arrived. This application was made on 12th August 2015. Why can't I be worried now?! Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by aylagos(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
I hope to study in uk, and I knw God will make it happen one day. Even at my age now I know it will happen. I love uk just for study. @justwise kudos to you and continue the good work I also hope to see u one day.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
martinoonline:

Ok thanks a lot.
If I make an explanation about the 20th Sept latest registration date and attach to my application, can that stand in stead of an extension letter from my school? Cos this my school ppl usually feel reluctant to offer such additional help and I don't even know when they will send it if I request for such. I don't want anytn delaying my application once I get the CAS.

Go for extension no matter when you made the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
eljaye:
Decision mail came in on Saturday 29th August, and up till now no collection mail. I tried going to VI VAC yesterday, and I was told that my documents haven't arrived. This application was made on 12th August 2015. Why can't I be worried now?! Has anyone experienced this?

Since you have visited and was told to wait you got no other choice than to do that unfortunately
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2015
aylagos:
I hope to study in uk, and I knw God will make it happen one day. Even at 30 now have loose hope I know it will happen. I love uk just for study. @justwise kudos to you and continue the good work I also hope to see u one day.

Age will not be a barrier when you are ready

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by martinoonline(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:

Go for extension no matter when you made the application

Ok then, Thanks man! I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by aylagos(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:

Age will not be a barrier when you are ready
thanks for renew my spirit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eljaye(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:

Since you have visited and was told to wait you got no other choice than to do that unfortunately

Annoying wait. They don't even know that time is against one.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning, pls who is going to Glasgow, either september or January entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
chilez:
Good morning, pls who is going to Glasgow, either september or January entry.

I am going to strathclyde! glasgow

contact me on mivascoltd@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayken07(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Day 9 and counting....if only I can fast foward the 15days already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi. I was refused visa due to a mistake made by a nigerian staff of my school (uni of Leeds) telling me i can apply online before 28days end and that the application date starts counting from appointment date. I really dont know why i listened. To compound it tls never sent me a collection mail only to hear a friend who got her decision 2 days after me had picked her visa so i went to tls a day after and my documents were there.. it was possible there 3 days before. still waiting for the collection mail! undecided
Anyways iv got my new CAS and my appointment is monday 7th and i paid for priority visa. I have a bank statement starting from 13th july ending 2nd september, printed on 2nd sept.
The course start date is still 23rd september on my CAS and my date of arrival [/b]i filled in my visa application form is [b]21st. I have an email from the school stating that registration will be up to 9th of october. Do you think this is enough time? Applying 7th and resuming 23rd.. deadline oct9. I dont want them to find any reason to deny me as per time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bidosko(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:
Finally part 3 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here, part2 has reached and passed 500 pages.

See part2 here for your references https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Documents needed for tier 4 visa application

1. CAS

2. Documents listed in your CAS

3. TB test result

4. School fees + maintenance money

(a) £1020 per month for living costs if you are studying in inner London for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

(b) £820 per month for living costs if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK, for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money)

5. Add your birth certificate if using parents bank statement.

>>>>>Update>>>>>

From 12 November 2015,the amount you must show for living costs and the areas in which you must demonstrate the London rate for living costs will change. From this date you must show that you have:

•£1,265 per month for living costs if you are studying in London for the majority of study (more than 50% of your study time)

•£1,015 per month if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK for the majority of study (more than 50% of your study time)

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/453913/T4_Migrant_Guidance_August_2015.pdf

wow £1,015. Hope the standard of living will also increase

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello House!
Has any one open an account with access bank and got a PTA from them?
Because the staff, I met there is saying I have to run the account for 3 months before getting a PTA?

And my flight is next week! I just want this PTA fund to subsidize my expenses

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by scoobs: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
chenn:
Hello House!
Has any one open an account with access bank and got a PTA from them?
Because the staff, I met there is saying I have to run the account for 3 months before getting a PTA?

And my flight is next week! I just want this PTA fund to subsidize my expenses
did you try first bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
chenn:

Hey dear, I sent a mail already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guiddoti: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
chenn:

welcome strathclyder! wat course bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
OtseD:
Hi. I was refused visa due to a mistake made by a nigerian staff of my school (uni of Leeds) telling me i can apply online before 28days end and that the application date starts counting from appointment date. I really dont know why i listened. To compound it tls never sent me a collection mail only to hear a friend who got her decision 2 days after me had picked her visa so i went to tls a day after and my documents were there.. it was possible there 3 days before. still waiting for the collection mail! undecided
Anyways iv got my new CAS and my appointment is monday 7th and i paid for priority visa. I have a bank statement starting from 13th july ending 2nd september, printed on 2nd sept.
The course start date is still 23rd september on my CAS and my date of arrival [/b]i filled in my visa application form is [b]21st. I have an email from the school stating that registration will be up to 9th of october. Do you think this is enough time? Applying 7th and resuming 23rd.. deadline oct9. I dont want them to find any reason to deny me as per time

Mubarak39 you may have to reconsider your decision considering the above development.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
OtseD:

That will be enough time but don't forget to attach the email from the school

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
guiddoti:
welcome strathclyder! wat course bro.

Advanced Electric Power Eng

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
scoobs:
did you try first bank?

First bank had suspended sale of pta and bta since last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
chenn:

First bank had suspended sale of pta and bta since last week
Try GT Bank, I saw a post online that GTB has commenced on the sale of PTA and BTA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
chilez:

Hey dear, I sent a mail already.

I have seen no mail from you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eljaye(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just got an email from TLS that my documents have arrived for collection. I can't wait for Monday. Thank God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
chilez:

Try GT Bank, I saw a post online that GTB has commenced on the sale of PTA and BTA

GT bank suspended sale PTA/BTA before first bank!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by manskido: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dear House, Please I have been trying to pay for my IHS but it keeps coming up as declined.i found out that there is a $300 limit on international online transactions.i have sufficient funds in my account.i have used both a diamond bank visa debit card and a gtb debit mastercard and have tried 5 times altogether,now i have to make a fresh application.please i wanna know how other people paid,what bank card etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
chenn:

I have seen no mail from you!
check again, i sent it sine morning. Unless u provided a wrong email. Its from chinenye.ezeli@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
chilez:
check again, i sent it sine morning. Unless u provided a wrong email. Its from chinenye.ezeli@gmail.com

OK, I got it now; chech ur mail for my response!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by martinoonline(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
manskido:
Dear House, Please I have been trying to pay for my IHS but it keeps coming up as declined.i found out that there is a $300 limit on international online transactions.i have sufficient funds in my account.i have used both a diamond bank visa debit card and a gtb debit mastercard and have tried 5 times altogether,now i have to make a fresh application.please i wanna know how other people paid,what bank card etc.

Please i'm experiencing same issue with payment of IHS, please somebody helppppppppp!

@manskido: When you're able to sort this out, please let me know how you did it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.