Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332361 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 11:18pm On May 21, 2018
modash:

Wow congrats, we will be expecting you
Am over yesterday

thanks are u still using your naija number,drop it off with me will be in coventry by thursday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2018
1983sep:

thanks are u still using your naija number,drop it off with me will be in coventry by thursday

PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2018
@justwise @all

I have a question regarding maintenance funds.

My wife was denied dependant visa, and i want to reapply, the bank statement i have has exceeded the 31 days from printout date. I am required to hold the funds for 90 days. but I took some money out of the account on the 2nd of may.

question
1. Can I print a new bank Statement from 1st Feb - 1st May. Showing 90 days of the required funds. (As 2nd may is less than 31 days)

2. Can I have links to official docs with regards to this. (as I no want to dash UKVI money for the second time).

NB:
I have address the reasons for refusal. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:44pm On May 22, 2018
umarwy:
@justwise @all

My wife was denied dependant visa, and i want to reapply, the bank statement i have has exceeded the 31 days from printout date. I am required to hold the funds for 90 days. but I took some money out of the account on the 2nd of may.

question
1. Can I print a new bank Statement from 1st Feb - 1st May. Showing 90 days of the required funds. (As 2nd may is less than 31 days)

2. Can I have links to official docs with regards to this. (as I no want to dash UKVI money for the second time).

NB:

Tier 4 Dependant “Maintenance money” now needs to stay for 90 days?
They changed the rules?

To the best of my knowledge, you can withdraw from the account, only DO NOT let the total money fall below the minimum required maintenance funds at any time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2018
LaaJiblik:

Tier 4 Dependant “Maintenance money” now needs to stay for 90 days?
They changed the rules?

To the best of my knowledge, you can withdraw from the account, only DO NOT let the total money fall below the minimum required maintenance funds at any time.

Thank you. Maintenance is still 28 days for tier 4. This application is T1 dependent.

The Money didn't go below the required amount, but it's no longer in the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2018
I just received my unconditional offer yesterday and my cas form have been forwarded to me.
I haven't gotten my original certificate yet
Can I travel without it?
Will I be needing it over there?

Cc laajiblik
Cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2018
apostlejuly:
I just received my unconditional offer yesterday and my cas form have been forwarded to me.
Can I travel without it?

Cc laajiblik
Cc justwise
Go with the documents stated on your CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2018
umarwy:
@justwise @all

question

NB:

1.10 yrs ban is just hovering around your next application if you are not careful

2. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/680612/PBS_Dependant_Guidance_02-2018.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
apostlejuly:
Can I travel without it?

Cc laajiblik
Cc justwise

You don't need your original certificate here but you will need it for visa application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2018
justwise:

1.10 yrs ban is just hovering around your next application if you are not careful

2. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/680612/PBS_Dependant_Guidance_02-2018.pdf

Pardon me please.

The money satisfies the 90 days rule up until i used it.
can you help me clarify the attached image.

thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
umarwy:

Pardon me please.

The money satisfies the 90 days rule up until i used it.
can you help me clarify the attached image.

thank you

Are you on Tier1 visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
justwise:

You don't need your original certificate here but you will need it for visa application
The problem is that my school registrar travelled out...So me getting my cert might take months.
Are there no other alternative for it via visa application?
Maybe transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
justwise:

Are you on Tier1 visa?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tdayof(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
Hello guys. How long does the whole visa application to collection takes?

Transfer student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2018
umarwy:

Yes

So do you have £1,890 or £945 in that account right now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
justwise:

So do you have £1,890 or £945 in that account right now?

None of the above sir,

As I have used the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
umarwy:

None of the above sir,

So how do you want to go about applying for visa when you don’t meet the financial requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
justwise:

So how do you want to go about applying for visa when you don’t meet the financial requirement?

It's like you don't follow my question. I still have the bank statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
umarwy:

It's like you don't follow my question. I still have the bank statement

Yes but do you have money in that account? Bank statement is not money. The money is for you and your family maintenance in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Yes but do you have money in that account? Bank statement is not money. The money is for you and your family maintenance in the UK.

I had the money in my Dom account, but it's now transferred to my Barclays. I still have the money just that it's not in the same account again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
umarwy:

None of the above sir,

umarwy:

I had the money in my Dom account, but it's now transferred to my Barclays. I still have the money just that it's not in the same account again

Good luck.

I give up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
justwise:

[/b]

Good luck.

I give up.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Wviper: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
@justwise I need your help sir and I need your attention or contact number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
My application is 22 working days with the UKVI today. I did biometrics on 24 of April and it was transferred to ukvi on the 25th of April. I did the so called priority. Does this ever happen?? Because it just feels weird and annoying that an application would be kept for so long with no correspondence.

I made email enquiry on the wed 23 may, and they are saying application is been considered. I got another mail this morning saying an escalation has been done and i should expect a response within 15 working days. My program started may 19 and last day for enrollment is June 8. Hmmm

please your opinion/advise will be appreciated

cc justwise et al

Nigeria needs to do better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
Wviper:
@justwise I need your help sir and I need your attention or contact number

Please ask your question here, I don’t give out my contact details online for anything visa or travel related
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2018
logophilia:
My application is 22 working days with the UKVI today. I did biometrics on 24 of April and it was transferred to ukvi on the 25th of April. I did the so called priority. Does this ever happen?? Because it just feels weird and annoying that an application would be kept for so long with no correspondence.

I made email enquiry on the wed 23 may, and they are saying application is been considered. I got another mail this morning saying an escalation has been done and i should expect a response within 15 working days. My program started may 19 and last day for enrollment is June 8. Hmmm

please your opinion/advise will be appreciated

cc justwise et al

Nigeria needs to do better.

That is very long for sure, what is the point of paying for priority services when it takes this long? You have done the right thing by contacting , you just have to wait patiently to hear from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2018
umarwy:

You shouldn’t have moved the money anywhere. If they call your bank to verify the amount, what would the bankers say?

Even if they don’t call your nigerian bank, if the bank statement surpasses 31 days before your interview appointment or submission, it becomes completely useless.

To resolve this, you’ll have to leave that money in your Barclays for another 90 days, print the Statement and submit it for the application. Or move the money back to your dom wait 90 days and print it.

Dunno why you were rushing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2018
Aphrodite007:

You shouldn’t have moved the money anywhere. If they call your bank to verify the amount, what would the bankers say?

Even if they don’t call your nigerian bank, if the bank statement surpasses 31 days before your interview appointment or submission, it becomes completely useless.

To resolve this, you’ll have to leave that money in your Barclays for another 90 days, print the Statement and submit it for the application. Or move the money back to your dom wait 90 days and print it.
Dunno why you were rushing.

Thank you ma. I will wait additional 90 days (more like 60)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2018
justwise:

Please ask your question here, I don’t give out my contact details online for anything visa or travel related

Hello please i noticed u said something about original waec certificate...i took waec just in 2016, i want to sot for ielts now to apply fr a college in the uk. When its time for visa application will they also ask me for orignial waec certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Irenenwaka:

Hello please i noticed u said something about original waec certificate...i took waec just in 2016, i want to sot for ielts now to apply fr a college in the uk. When its time for visa application will they also ask me for orignial waec certificate?

Yes if you used it to get the admission and its listed in your CAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.