Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1330224 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Phatkayconcept:
Thank you for taking your time to reply. It would have been very appreciated if you take the tsame time to productively help the needy with information that you might have at hand.

First class or not; no one knows it all. Thank you.

I sincerely ask the learned in this forum to kindly extend their helping hand to my ministry.

Even when all the information you need has been summarised over and over for you here right from page 0 of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Apmix:
Words alone can't express my gratitude 1st to God n secondly to great minds on this platform. U guys r wonderful, most tanks goes to Mimi n others.
Visa collected today. Successful

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by macdessy: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
I got my tier 4 visa today.

My timeline

Biometrics and submission 15/8/2018
2nd interview 5/9/2018
Collection 25/9/2018
Decision made 18/9/2018.

Thank you all wonderful people of nairaland for your contributions on this forum

Cc justwise,olowo B,mimilirics.
You are all appreciated.

Wishing other applicants best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by macdessy: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
I would like to share my experience,my second interview was very terrible network was bad. The call dropped more than 8 times and she kept calling back and i was picking. The call lasted for about 1hr 15 minutes. I had to start spelling out some words dat the couldnt get may be because of accent.
The only question i couldnt answer is the subject ranking. When she asked i said idont know but all other question i answered correctly.

My history
My last study was 2009. I completed my NYSC in2011. Ever since then i hav^been working till date. I attached a work reference letter to my application although not required.

My immigration history.

I have been to uk before on a visit visa an:i have had 2 uk r3fusals too. All this were declared on my application.

The interviewer never asked any question about my previous refusal. All her question were on reason for studying in uk.

At the end of the interview she asked if i used agent and i said no. I made my research my self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats.
macdessy:
I would like to share my experience,my second interview was very terrible network was bad. The call dropped more than 8 times and she kept calling back and i was picking. The call lasted for about 1hr 15 minutes. I had to start spelling out some words dat the couldnt get may be because of accent.
The only question i couldnt answer is the subject ranking. When she asked i said idont know but all other question i answered correctly.

My history
My last study was 2009. I completed my NYSC in2011. Ever since then i hav^been working till date. I attached a work reference letter to my application although not required.

My immigration history.

I have been to uk before on a visit visa an:i have had 2 uk r3fusals too. All this were declared on my application.

The interviewer never asked any question about my previous refusal. All her question were on reason for studying in uk.

At the end of the interview she asked if i used agent and i said no. I made my research my self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats
Apmix:
Words alone can't express my gratitude 1st to God n secondly to great minds on this platform. U guys r wonderful, most tanks goes to Mimi n others.
Visa collected today. Successful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walefale(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
God is great! Tier 4 Visa application successful!!!
Thanks to God, everyone on this platform and also to @justwise for the correction.

My timeline

Biometrics/Interview/Submission: 10/9/2018
Application Received at UKVI: 12/9/2018
Decision made: 24/9/2018
Collection of Documents: 25/9/2018.

Anyone studying at University of Chester, or a student there already or studying M.Sc Cyber security at the University of Chester? Please hit me up so we can connect. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats
walefale:
Thanks to God, everyone on this platform and also to @justwise for the correction.

My timeline

Anyone studying at University of Chester, or a student there already or studying M.Sc Cyber security at the University of Chester? Please hit me up so we can connect. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by docduke: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Still hopeful! Had my biometrics on the 20th and got to ukvi office that same day. To study at University of Chester... @walefale

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello @justwise and the other guru's in the house, please advise on this my challenge below;

I was issued a Tier 4 visa early August and everything was set for my school this September, unfortunately due to medical reasons i am not able to go for my masters as planned, i have however deferred my admission. My question now is do i need to notify the embassy of this change? will i get a refund for my insurance or i can still use it next year for the masters Inshallah. Please advise me.

Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
macdessy:
I got my tier 4 visa today.

My timeline

Biometrics and submission 15/8/2018
2nd interview 5/9/2018
Collection 25/9/2018
Decision made 18/9/2018.

Thank you all wonderful people of nairaland for your contributions on this forum

Cc justwise,olowo B,mimilirics.
You are all appreciated.

Wishing other applicants best of luck

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
walefale:

My timeline

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ameera2018:
Hello @justwise and the other guru's in the house, please advise on this my challenge below;

I was issued a Tier 4 visa early August and everything was set for my school this September, unfortunately due to medical reasons i am not able to go for my masters as planned, i have however deferred my admission. My question now is do i need to notify the embassy of this change? will i get a refund for my insurance or i can still use it next year for the masters Inshallah. Please advise me.

Tnx

Contact the embassy with the email from your school and take it from there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
tnx
justwise:

Contact the embassy with the email from your school and take it from there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walefale(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cool! What program do you intend studying at the university?
docduke:
Still hopeful! Had my biometrics on the 20th and got to ukvi office that same day. To study at University of Chester... @walefale
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by docduke: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mph- public health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
You won't get a refund of your IHS fees.

You do not need to notify the embassy, your school will report that you did not turn up as per the process.

Ameera2018:

Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kaad: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
walefale:

My timeline

Congratulations!! Did you pay for priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kaad: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
I got a mail few hours back from UKVI that they are treating my application but unable to complete it because they don't have my ATAS Certificate which I submitted for scanning during my biometrics @ TLS Abuja, I'm surprise they didn't see it.
They provided a mail to send the Cert to which I just did.
- Has anyone experienced this before
-what's the implication of this on my application
- will this delay my visa? Like how many days extra?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Apmix(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls help guys,I'm trying to book my flight BT all my cards payments where not successful. It was same card I used for via payment o. Pls did anyone has an advise for me.
No tangible clue from my banks wen I called dem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justin86: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
@kaad,I also submitted in Abuja. Which date did you submit? I don't think it will affect your application. prayer is all we need [quote author=]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
justwise:

Even when all the information you need has been summarised over and over for you here right from page 0 of this thread?

Justwise:
I sincerely salute your courage and forebearance. I am learning a lot.

A 1st class GRADUATE wishes to travel abroad for a PG course. That individual cannot even do the basic research into schools, courses, requirements etc...
Just throw a “request” on a public platform and expects others to do the research for him/her.

These are the Lazy Nigerian Youth Buhari was talking abeg jareee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
kaad:
I got a mail few hours back from UKVI that they are treating my application but unable to complete it because they don't have my ATAS Certificate which I submitted for scanning during my biometrics @ TLS Abuja, I'm surprise they didn't see it.
They provided a mail to send the Cert to which I just did.
- Has anyone experienced this before
-what's the implication of this on my application
- will this delay my visa? Like how many days extra?
Thank you

I know someone who forgot to include (or so they said) her TB certificate.
They sent her an email address to forward a scanned copy for them.
It delayed her application by about 12 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walefale(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yes I did!

kaad:

Congratulations!! Did you pay for priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ekitibiased(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Also planning towards mph though in London (I am a doc too), make we connect

docduke:
Mph- public health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kaad: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2018
justin86:
@kaad,I also submitted in Abuja. Which date did you submit? I don't think it will affect your application. prayer is all we need
13 Sept

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kaad: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2018
LaaJiblik:

I know someone who forgot to include (or so they said) her TB certificate.
They sent her an email address to forward a scanned copy for them.
It delayed her application by about 12 working days.
What!!! I need my visa ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kaad: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2018
walefale:
Yes I did!

Okay. Have a great time in the UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joyeeeee: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2018
@Cc justwise,olowo B,mimilirics

Can I use 28 days bank statements from 2 bank accounts; my personal bank account and a joint account (I and my husband) to show proof for maintenance fee for tier 4 dependant visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE PART OF THE MONEY YOU KEPT FOR 28 DAYS AFTER YOU MUST HAVE DONE YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBMITTED? URGENT ANSWER NEEDED

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.