Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1331879 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
agbekoya:
I like to ask if an applicant for Tier 4 student visa has to show evidence of the full fund for a two-year course or is it enough to show evidence of funds for the first year tuition and living cost for only the first year. Thanks in anticipation of your informed responses

One year.

9,135. 1015 for one month. 1015*9 = 9135

11385 for London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Elite4dollar:
Please how much is presently for Health surcharge and visa for tier4 . and how long does it take for normal visa service application to come out.

Depends on the exchange rate.

450 for postgraduate

300 * 3 or 4 for UG

Depends on the exchange rate or what pops up for you on the day of application.

You can use the above as a guide to plan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Innopre983:
Good morning all. Please my sister just got admission to study in the UK. Please are they still conducting visa interview for applicants?

Yes they do.

for standard (15days) - about 460 or 470 dollars or priority (one week) 460 or 470 plus 212 pounds

Super priority - no interview. 460 or 470 dollars plus 950 pounds

Add IHS of 450 dollars for PG and 300 or 350 * 3 or 4 depending on the years of study written on CAS letter.

number of days for return of passport can be longer than the above.

Depending on the mood of your village pipu

Just joking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2019
LadyJE:
Please I sincerely would like to find out something. I have an Msc fully funded scholarship to study in the UK. I want to take my hubby and son along as dependents, however, the scholarship does not cover any of their costs. I have read carefully the instructions on the UK website but am a bit confused about the proof of funds. Should we print a one month bank statement only or is there a number of months one should print? Secondly, what can make them deny my husband and less than one year son visa to come with me?

living expenses for your soon and hubby is 12400 pounds. (6200) each - round figure.

funds should be there for at least 28 days.

denial?

village pipu.

Joking oooo.

Documents.

Bank statement should be current ( print date preferably a before visa application ).

Bank statement must be personal account and not business account.

What does hubby do? must be able to explain leaving and coming back. Not running away as they see us.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2019
chucksbadt:
Who's going to Coventry university this September?

Gotten CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Folashine: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2019
RalphJean:

You only need to be a bit more serious and read the requirements for a T4 PBS UK visa
okay, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Brainniest(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2019
For the proof of fund, should the money be in ones account 28 days prior to visa application or prior to the interview?
In addition, after that, can the money be altered or it has to be there till one go to the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LadyJE: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Coventry:

living expenses for your soon and hubby is 12400 pounds. (6200) each - round figure.

funds should be there for at least 28 days.

denial?

village pipu.

Joking oooo.

Documents.

Bank statement should be current ( print date preferably a before visa application ).

Bank statement must be personal account and not business account.

What does hubby do? must be able to explain leaving and coming back. Not running away as they see us.
Thank you for your input.
He is a doctor and does not plan to run away
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Goldengift94(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2019
RalphJean:

All you need to do to convince an ECO is proof that your relationship (marriage) is genuine, and subsisting
Thank you. Please, Is it compulsory for my hubby to explain what he does since he's self employed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
LadyJE:

Ok. Thank you for your input.
Concerning the scholarship, it's not from a school sir. There are many scholarships up for grabs yearly. For example, TETFUND, PTDF, TOTAL, etc. I just kept applying when I see adverts, luckily, many of the adverts are here on nairaland.
Any other thing you want me to answer pls ask and I will answer at my earliest convenience. Thank you again
My apology, You must not come to UK with this bad mentality. I hate people that are not willing to share information with others but ready to get info from them . Mind you, I am in UK and self funded. I Saw and Shared the scholarship information with some friends and two got PTDF scholarship to UK and France just the same day you got yours, one got fully funded to Germany with Jena school of Phoenix, the last one is on waiting list at westminster university for full PG scholarship for Intl. Students. Please change your Naija mentality before coming here o, because White go ask you question tired about your personal sef like How old are you? etc. Nobody is taking your scholarship away from you Madam.

Your Husband is a Doctor in Nigeria but he must look for how to enroll for a course and be a recognised Doctor In UK. The law is very strict against medical Profession here except he is just coming for menial jobs by hiding his MBBS certificate

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RalphJean: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Goldengift94:
Thank you. Please, Is it compulsory for my hubby to explain what he does since he's self employed.

All your hubby needs to do is to convince the ECO beyond any reasonable doubt that he is your genuine husband.
And to have the maintenance fees.
That’s all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LadyJE: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
STENON:
My apology, You must not come to UK with this bad mentality. I hate people that are not willing to share information with others but ready to get info from them . Mind you, I am in UK and self funded. I Saw and Shared the scholarship information with some friends and two got PTDF scholarship to UK and France just the same day you got yours, one got fully funded to Germany with Jena school of Phoenix, the last one is on waiting list at westminster university for full PG scholarship for Intl. Students. Please change your Naija mentality before coming here o, because White go ask you question tired about your personal sef like How old are you? etc. Nobody is taking your scholarship away from you Madam.

Your Husband is a Doctor in Nigeria but he must look for how to enroll for a course and be a recognised Doctor In UK. The law is very strict against medical Profession here except he is just coming for menial jobs by hiding his MBBS certificate

Thank you madam for your kind words. Whether I come to the UK or not is not a measure of my success in life.
Someone asked a question, the answer I have to give is a lengthy reply especially as a nursing mother with an infant to care for and other issues. So am highly distracted at the moment. I gave a list of scholarships I know a thing or two about so I won't just limit any ones opportunity to ptdf. For the benefit of others reading this thread. I went further to say pls ask me anyone so my typing will be easier. What exactly have I done wrong aunty? I will just let your rude words pass

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
winzy:

Someone ask how you got the scholarship and procedures... you didnt answer but people here are answering your questions and giving you directions. Smh
no need to say more...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LadyJE: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
winzy:

Someone ask how you got the scholarship and procedures... you didnt answer but people here are answering your questions and giving you directions. Smh

My apologies Mr. Winzy for omitting your comment. I was highly distracted at the moment just went back to your comment.

For the PTDF, honestly I didn't know i would get it. I just applied casually.
I saw the advert, it was here on nairaland, applied online.
Some months later, I got a mail that I was shortlisted. The next stage was an oral interview. The interview was mainly a document verification exercise then questions like....what is the relevance of your course to the oil and gas? What do you want to do after school etc.

I answered to the best of my knowledge. Then asked for awards and publications, if you have any. I had just one.
I went on with my life after only to receive a congratulatory mail Some weeks later.
There is a thread for it in the Education segment.
And no you don't have to know anyone before you get.

That's about what I know about ptdf, you can ask any other specific question and I will answer or direct you to someone that has the answer. Pardon me pls I am not able to type very long messages. I could call anyone that wants to know more about it.

@STENON thank God for your achievements but it will pay you greatly in life if you are not too quick to judge anyone without knowing the person's disposition at the moment. It says alot about your personality, and it's not in the positive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayoalebiosu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
LadyJE:

Thank you madam for your kind words. Whether I come to the UK or not is not a measure of my success in life.
Someone asked a question, the answer I have to give is a lengthy reply especially as a nursing mother with an infant to care for and other issues. So am highly distracted at the moment. I gave a list of scholarships I know a thing or two about so I won't just limit any ones opportunity to ptdf. For the benefit of others reading this thread. I went further to say pls ask me anyone so my typing will be easier. What exactly have I done wrong aunty? I will just let your rude words pass

please madam, you just need to share info on here so people that have experience can help you. on your scholarship: if its full scholarship with your monthly maintenance. this information below is for North England Monthly maintenance.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LadyJE: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
ayoalebiosu:

please madam, you just need to share info on here so people that have experience can help you. on your scholarship: if its full scholarship with your monthly maintenance. this information below is for North England Monthly maintenance.

Thank you sir for your response. We are yet to have an induction ceremony and they said monthly maintenance will be disclosed then. It's full scholarship and those that went last year said they paid 1150 monthly in two instalments. Thank u again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayoalebiosu(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
LadyJE:

Thank you sir for your response. We are yet to have an induction ceremony and they said monthly maintenance will be disclosed then. It's full scholarship and those that went last year said they paid 1150 monthly in two instalments. Thank u again

Remember, that monthly maintenance shown above its for some schools in North England and its different from South England schools. please do your calculation very well, once your maintenance disclosed. probably, besides, i used some of Stenon comments on this thread and God grace I have my CAS with me, preparing for ECO interview and very soon IN Shaa Allah I will also Give Glory To Almighty God!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
ayoalebiosu:

Remember, that monthly maintenance shown above its for some schools in North England and its different from South England schools. please do your calculation very well, once your maintenance disclosed. probably, besides, i used some of Stenon comments on this thread and God grace I have my CAS with me, preparing for ECO interview and very soon IN Shaa Allah I will also Give Glory To Almighty God!

Not based on school but on location, London and outside London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayoalebiosu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
justwise:

Not based on school but on location, London and outside London

noted!!! Justwise, I can't be like you on this thread but I can say big thanks for your previous comments which I followed since 2017. am angry with you for not reply my email, which I requested for private chat.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
ayoalebiosu:

noted!!! Justwise, I can't be like you on this thread but I can say big thanks for your previous comments which I followed since 2017. am angry with you for not reply my email, which I requested for private chat.

I don't do that, i'm ready to answer question here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
LadyJE:

My apologies Mr. Winzy for omitting your comment. I was highly distracted at the moment just went back to your comment.

For the PTDF, honestly I didn't know i would get it. I just applied casually.
I saw the advert, it was here on nairaland, applied online.
Some months later, I got a mail that I was shortlisted. The next stage was an oral interview. The interview was mainly a document verification exercise then questions like....what is the relevance of your course to the oil and gas? What do you want to do after school etc.

I answered to the best of my knowledge. Then asked for awards and publications, if you have any. I had just one.
I went on with my life after only to receive a congratulatory mail Some weeks later.
There is a thread for it in the Education segment.
And no you don't have to know anyone before you get.

That's about what I know about ptdf, you can ask any other specific question and I will answer or direct you to someone that has the answer. Pardon me pls I am not able to type very long messages. I could call anyone that wants to know more about it.

@STENON thank God for your achievements but it will pay you greatly in life if you are not too quick to judge anyone without knowing the person's disposition at the moment. It says alot about your personality, and it's not in the positive.
Have a successful application madam.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by heleena86: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls how does super priority work? I know it's 24 hours service but what are the other intricacies and is it a guarantee that u will get ur visa? Pls can someone answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
heleena86:
Pls how does super priority work? I know it's 24 hours service but what are the other intricacies and is it a guarantee that u will get ur visa? Pls can someone answer

Not at all, you can still be refused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
ayoalebiosu:

...Let her be hiding her information when in camera with the ECO...I honestly detest people with such bad attitude and some still come abroad with such nasty character
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2019
STENON:
...Let her be hiding her information when in camera with the ECO...I honestly detest people with such bad attitude and some still come abroad with such nasty character

Are you not done with this? LadyJE gave enough information for anyone interested in scholarship to get one but still you refused to let go.

is there anything else you want to get out of this?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TrumpsWall: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2019
She don enter UK and mindset don change within months grin

justwise:

Are you not done with this? LadyJE gave enough information for anyone interested in scholarship to get one but still you refused to let go.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2019
STENON:
I guess you are happy now !! Stop been selfish. Be nice to everyone both online and offline. I still repeat myself, You Intentionally behaved in such way and please stop hiding under the pretence of busy whatever. You read the question and ignored it. Everyone is busy in life

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2019
justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by davide470(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sleeksylvia:

It is pure envy as she no fit get scholarship na. Its obvious. Its not easy to get a scholarship. You have to be very intelligent.
This was actually not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.