Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332376 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol, don’t mind me but you know as the saying goes “when in doubt, always ask” grin.
Every other part of the journey ahead has been sorted smiley . Thanks for your input.

LaaJiblik:

You seem to be on a dilemma because you are ‘transferring’ standard visitor visa requirements into a Tier-4 visa requirement.
You do not actually need to show any evidence of hotel or BnB or hostel or any accommodation at all.
If you have sorted all other issues as per the T4 guideline, this shouldn’t be a headache at all.
Just relax and get some chilled zobo to sip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tohbahgold: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thanks

Elderss:

You can call this +44 20 3481 1736.
I actually called the number earlier today.

And please, make your ATM card your partner when calling.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hi , that’s the trend with them these days a lot of people who paid for priority have their visa delayed.. it took some 10 to 15 workings including myself after paying for priority service I still didn’t get the service I paid for till 15 working days
donbuscka:
PLEASE I NEED RESPONSE AND GUIDANCE!!!

I paid for PRIORITY SERVICE and have done my Biometrics in Ikeja Lagos on 19TH AUGUST 2019.

Its already 10 WORKING days today and i have not received any news or email.

My application still says its with the DMC.

Please what should i do?

Is it normal for a PRIORITY visa application that should be processed in 5 days to take 10 working days and yet nothing has happened?

Please HELP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mote2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please what do you mean by having the ATM card close by?
I intend calling them tomorrow morning.

Elderss:

You can call this +44 20 3481 1736.
I actually called the number earlier today.

And please, make your ATM card your partner when calling.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
There is a charge on the call you need to enter your card details so they can bill you apart from the regular network cost
Mote2:
Please what do you mean by having the ATM card close by?
I intend calling them tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mote2(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thanks.
Really.
UKVI are not even playing
wintabotom:
There is a charge on the call you need to enter your card details so they can bill you apart from the regular network cost
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Funnygirl1998: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Hi ,
I actually got my visa in 6 working days though I applied from Abuja & paid for priority

wintabotom:
Hi , that’s the trend with them these days a lot of people who paid for priority have their visa delayed.. it took some 10 to 15 workings including myself after paying for priority service I still didn’t get the service I paid for till 15 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Riley1991: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2019
I called yesterday and and I was told by UKVI that my decision has already been made on wednesday and my documents has been sent. Is something good or bad ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Unfanthomable: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2019
Hi All

Please after uploading documents for self service, what is the next stage please?

Cos I got to a page to print which I have done but I am not been re-directed to another page to check out.

I have already paid the premium charge of 37k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello house
Got my visa today
Really happy
It took seven working days with priority.
Thanks to everyone here for all the advice and support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Goldengift94(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congrats.
Where did you submit your application to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please anyone here in Portsmouth or university of Portsmouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ikeja Centre

Congrats.
Where did you submit your application to. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Qlip: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congrats, I covet the same news. Got a mail from sheffield yesterday.
Missngozi123:
Hello house
Got my visa today
Really happy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Unfanthomable: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Any response please people?

Unfanthomable:
Hi All

Please after uploading documents for self service, what is the next stage please?

Cos I got to a page to print which I have done but I am not been re-directed to another page to check out.

I have already paid the premium charge of 37k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kellyvista: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
IS THERE ANYONE THAT HAS DONE THEIR BIOMETRIC ON THE 16TH OF AUGUST AND HAS RECEIVED THEIR VISA USING STANDARD PROCESS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jstyhuddy: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi guys,

I got my visa yesterday after 10days from the day it got to Sheffield.

My school is one of the pilot schools so I didn’t include my financial statement and educational qualifications.

This page really helped me during my application so I thank everyone who contributes in one way or another. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Bourne007:
Why don't you do it this way ....

Pay the "remaining balance" as part of your tuition fee so it reflects on CAS so you don't have to recount 28 days again.

Hope that makes sense

I have done that already but I think the last day u can get cas is Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eto03(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Hello guys, please I will like to know which of the centers in Lagos does super priority and the one that is faster between the Lagos and Abuja center. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
If you had recounted 28 days, wouldn't you have missed Monday as well?

Press them I'm pretty sure they will issue. Isn't there late registration?

[quote author=babz170 post=81995471][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
i know about Lagos..
Funnygirl1998:

Hi ,
I actually got my visa in 6 working days though I applied from Abuja & paid for priority

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
i got mine in 13 working days as PRIORITY SERVICE THOUGH maybe cos i had dependents though
Kellyvista:
IS THERE ANYONE THAT HAS DONE THEIR BIOMETRIC ON THE 16TH OF AUGUST AND HAS RECEIVED THEIR VISA USING STANDARD PROCESS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just relax.
Anxiety won't help.
Standard is 15working days.
Kellyvista:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayoalebiosu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
I got my visa on 6/9/2019.
Thank you just wise, Zeo..., stanl... and many of you in this platform
Application processing:

Biometric on 8/8/19.
DMC received on 9/8/19.
Bank called me for UKVI verified 19/8/19.
Waiting time 18 working days.
On 17th waiting days I mailed school international experience for assistance on delayed.
On the 18th working days, the school called me to checks my application tracks and instantly i did that and I seen it has change as "transfer back to VAC.
No collection mail,. I just decided to go there(TLS) At around 3pm on 18th working days which is 6/9/19 and I collected my international passport with visa. By checking the visa date issue was 27th of August 2019..
All the best.. Alhamdulillah!!! I thank God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bourne007:
If you had recounted 28 days, wouldn't you have missed Monday as well?

Press them I'm pretty sure they will issue. Isn't there late registration?

they called me already and she suggest. I shd pay the balance as the tution fee that I will get my cas by Monday God’s grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Missngozi123:
Hello house
Got my visa today
Really happy
congrat how was the interview like
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congrats

ayoalebiosu:
Application processing:

Biometric on 8/8/19.
DMC received on 9/8/19.
On 17th waiting days I mailed school international experience for assistance on delayed.
On the 18th working days, the school called me to checks my application tracks and instantly i did that and I seen it has change as "transfer back to VAC.
No collection mail,. I just decided to go there(TLS) At around 3pm on 18th working days which is 6/9/19 and I collected my international passport with visa. By checking the visa date issue was 27th of August 2019..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
ayoalebiosu:
Application processing:

Biometric on 8/8/19.
DMC received on 9/8/19.

Congratulations mate.
Forgive my curiosity. What does the bolded sentence mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Missngozi123:
Hello house
Got my visa today
Really happy
Congratulation! I am happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
ayoalebiosu:
Application processing:

Biometric on 8/8/19.
DMC received on 9/8/19.
Congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thank you
SOPWriter:

Congratulation! I am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Interview was okay
Pretty straightforward
I posted the questions I was asked
Pls check previous pages of this thread
babz170:
congrat how was the interview like

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.